Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Need New WATERPROOF boots  (Read 12030 times)

CowboyBagger

• 1K CVO Member
  • Standing on the Corner!
    • AZ

• CVO1: FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
    • CVO2: FLTRKSEANV Heritage paint
Re: Need New WATERPROOF boots
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2014, 04:30:53 PM »

The Revzilla review is great.  It shows how they are completely adjustable in the calf area.

Cowboy
From an ocean tide, to an 8 second ride! Life is a ride, so make it a good one.

SMSgt B

• Full CVO Member
    • FL
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2014, 06:01:36 PM »

Red Wing. I've had mine over 10 years. Complete water proof but I ride behind lowers. They come in H width for extra wide feet. 40 plus years working the flight line in USAF spread both feet with those boots we had to wear.

+1 on Red Wings. Yes, they are rather pricey, but what other manufacture oils and conditions your boots for as long as you own them?

Indenial

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 SE Road Glide
    • States Riden on 2009 CVO
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2014, 07:53:04 AM »

Update on the FXRG boots that leak:  the Harley shop couldn't help me since I didn't have a receipt.  I emailed Wolverine and they wanted pictures, serial number and date of purchase.  I sent them all of that and they said they would issue a return number to have them replaced as a one time deal, even though they were out of warranty (they must by able to tell by the serial nmber).  So I sent them in and am waiting for the new pair.  Quality company that has been very nice to deal with so far.
I just finished the pile of junk I needed to work on before I get to the stuff I should be doing----

• My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge, when my information changes, I alter my conclusions
  • 5k CVO Member
  • monter le cheval de fer (French)
    • NC

• CVO1: 2013 SERK-Dressed in BLUE of course.
    • CVO2: 2002 Supercharged HD F150 512 RWHP
    • CVO3: 1956 BelAir Sports Coupe
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2014, 01:29:21 PM »

Update on the FXRG boots that leak:  the Harley shop couldn't help me since I didn't have a receipt.  I emailed Wolverine and they wanted pictures, serial number and date of purchase.  I sent them all of that and they said they would issue a return number to have them replaced as a one time deal, even though they were out of warranty (they must by able to tell by the serial nmber).  So I sent them in and am waiting for the new pair.  Quality company that has been very nice to deal with so far.

Brand new pair of FXRG's for 50 bucs and a little postage.............sounds like you made out!!!!!!
Most Honda Goldwing riders will blink when hit in the head  with a ball-peen hammer (sans helmet)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 21 queries.