Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6  All

Author Topic: My Hard Candy is now been pushed to May...??? %&*#  (Read 22359 times)

mkevns

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • ID

• CVO1: Street Glide CVO
My Hard Candy is now been pushed to May...??? %&*#
« on: January 31, 2015, 01:19:44 PM »

What is the story? I paid for it two months ago. Is it the paint issues??? Wow I'm going to miss three big rides...  :confused5: Wow 5 months since I paid for it.

mkevns

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • ID

Re: My Hard Candy is now been pushed to May...??? %&*#
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 01:25:55 PM »

Are the 2016s going to beat out the 2015s????

fastfreddy

• 1K CVO Member
  • MY CVO
    • IA

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE traded
    • CVO2: 2016 FLTRUSE
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 04:52:44 PM »

SNAP!!! that svx, has your dealer tried to find/trade for one?? if you have paid up all ready, think i would put a lill pressure on them to make it happen. thats just me & i have problems with immediate gratification tho  :nixweiss:   
SERGU aka the RENTAL ... never home & always broke...Thnx FF

phantomxrt

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Streetglide (Hard Candy Mercury)
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2015, 07:15:03 PM »

Be thankful for small mercies. Mine was delivered early and the bleary-eyed jizzwhistles on QC were mentally absent when my bike was checked before leaving the factory. I actually have a human thumb print on my batwing that has been clear-coated over. Amongst other paint issues.

Yours may well be delayed so the dozey twats at Gunslinger can actually paint the thing properly.

:soapbox:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 08:04:28 PM by phantomxrt »

SDCVO

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • 19 CVO RG-12 CVO RG
    • CA

• CVO1: 2019 Mako Shark Roadglide
    • CVO2: 2012 Maple Roadglide
    • CVO3: 2019 BMW K1600 Grand America
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2015, 01:15:00 AM »

Im curious, why did you pay for it before delivery?
Alan

Mano

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2015, 07:46:35 AM »

What is the story? I paid for it two months ago. Is it the paint issues??? Wow I'm going to miss three big rides...  :confused5: Wow 5 months since I paid for it.

Ya that's about right. Mine took almost 6 months before I seen it but I did not pay in full until I seen it.

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Orange Crush" 94Hp / 119Tq
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2015, 09:11:00 AM »

Im curious, why did you pay for it before delivery?

Me too, as I believe that practice would be considered illegal in some states?   :nixweiss:

FLHTCUSE7

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2015, 11:03:29 AM »

Its not illegal to have someone prepay (Not sure why anyone would though) but it is against GAAP to recognize the revenue until the product is delivered.

Me too, as I believe that practice would be considered illegal in some states?   :nixweiss:
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 12:28:45 PM by Rotarywing »

East Coast

• Elite CVO Member
    • NY

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Black Diamond/Crimson - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE Hard Candy / Smokey Quartz - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2024 FLTRXSTSE Golden White Pearl
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2015, 12:26:26 PM »

I put a deposit down on a hard candy mercury on 9/29, estimated arrival is April. The dealer had a Yellow CVO SG come in first which sold immediately. They ordered a black one right before I left my deposit on the hard candy which hasn't arrived yet. They tried to swap the black one they have coming in for a hard candy but couldn't find any takers as most of the hard candy's had deposits down on them or the dealer's didn't want to trade for another black.

mkevns

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • ID

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2015, 12:52:38 PM »

Let me clarify the questions. I paid 5K deposit the first of December and I sold my 2014 SGS two weeks later myself. We did the financing through my local dealer so I would get the tax savings on the total deal. State taxes in my are state are if you do a trade in you only pay the taxes on the difference between the two items so it's over a thousand bucks. Soooo I have almost thirty thousand on my new CVO that I won't see until May now. First Feb. then April and now May. I hope it'll be perfect. I already bought the King tour pak and spoiler and they arrived in less than two weeks.... ????  I inspected the paint and it looks great. I talked to the dealer yesterday and he doesn't have any rental bikes for me but he made it right for me. He said that he would let me use his demo for my rides....  for FREE. WOW! He made my day. I'll just keep drooling over the pics of other bikes on this website... Have a great SUPER BOWL Day everyone.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 12:57:51 PM by mkevns »

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2015, 12:59:40 PM »

Let me clarify the questions. I paid 5K deposit the first of December and I sold my 2014 SGS two weeks later myself. We did the financing through my local dealer so I would get the tax savings on the total deal. State taxes in my are state iare f you do a trade in you only pay the taxes on the difference between the two items so it's over a thousand bucks. Soooo I have almost thirty thousand on my new CVO that I won't see until May now. First Feb. then April and now May. I hope it'll be perfect. I already bought the King tour pak and spoiler and they arrived in less than two weeks.... ????  I inspected the paint and it looks great. I talked to the dealer yesterday and he doesn't have any rental bikes for me but he made it right for me. He said that he would let me use his demo for my rides....  for FREE. WOW! He made my day. I'll just keep drooling over the pics of other bikes on this website... Have a great SUPER BOWL Day everyone.

Im not sure what's going on with production, but I've had 2 people ask me if I'd sell mine for $40,000, they were both customers of the dealer I bought mine from.  I told them both no....but the more I think about it....

I don't remember the last time there was such a "want to have" kind of frenzy for a HD product.

East Coast

• Elite CVO Member
    • NY

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Black Diamond/Crimson - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE Hard Candy / Smokey Quartz - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2024 FLTRXSTSE Golden White Pearl

Cat Eye

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2015, 01:22:39 PM »

Im not sure what's going on with production, but I've had 2 people ask me if I'd sell mine for $40,000, they were both customers of the dealer I bought mine from.  I told them both no....but the more I think about it....

I don't remember the last time there was such a "want to have" kind of frenzy for a HD product.

I would in a heartbeat.   Anyone want a yellow/black for $40K

Born2Live

• Full CVO Member
    • MI

• CVO1: FLHXSE 2015 CVO Street Glide
    • CVO2: VRSCF 2013 V Rod Muscle
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2015, 03:36:33 PM »

That is a bummer!   I put a deposit on mine the day after they were released on August 26th and it didn't arrive until the first week of December. 
Fuelmoto 2-1-2 Jackpot Headers
Fuelmoto FLH E Series Mufflers - 14 discs

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2015, 05:00:10 PM »

I would in a heartbeat.   Anyone want a yellow/black for $40K

Mine only has 1 mile on it.  I bought it, and they trailered it to my Parents house for storage.  I highly doubt anyone would actually give me $40k for it.  But then again....everything is for sale.

$40k is what you'd pay at MSRP anyways.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 05:05:02 PM by Nicky Pass »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6  All

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 21 queries.