Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All

Author Topic: Post 1 photo of your non stock CVO SG within a week, then we'll vote on the best  (Read 14202 times)

Rkw

Yep, I am annoyed by some who think their CVO SG is the most beautiful,; they haven't seen one prettier than theirs; and the 2015 and 2015.5 colors are awful...yada yada...

Challenge: post 1 photo and a description of what makes it-your bike so special (no stock CVOs)---you had to change something on the bike. Post by April 8.

On April 9th-16th, post opinions on the bikes competing and let's see which non stock CVO is truly the most beautiful.

On April 17th we'll crown a winner.

There are quite a view vain owners out there, as evidenced by them showing us their bike every time they comment (prominently displaying their bike)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 06:16:49 PM by Rkw »

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3

There's an ignore function you can use. Works well.

2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

ZVO

• Dark Platimum? That’s Silver and Black
  • Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TX

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE - Gone
    • CVO2: 2016 FLHXSE - Gone
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE - Gone

^ that doesn't look stock at all!
The Autumn Wind is a pirate.

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

^ that doesn't look stock at all!

A true 1 off  :bananarock:   ;D

|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

phantomxrt

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Streetglide (Hard Candy Mercury)

Well this thread about special CVOs is a raging success.

ultrarider123

Yep, I am annoyed by some who think their CVO SG is the most beautiful,; they haven't seen one prettier than theirs; and the 2015 and 2015.5 colors are awful...yada yada...

Challenge: post 1 photo and a description of what makes it-your bike so special (no stock CVOs)---you had to change something on the bike. Post by April 8.

On April 9th-16th, post opinions on the bikes competing and let's see which non stock CVO is truly the most beautiful.

On April 17th we'll crown a winner.

There are quite a view vain owners out there, as evidenced by them showing us their bike every time they comment (prominently displaying their bike)

Very true....veins, arteries, capillaries....proud owner and glad to have them working great.... :huepfenlol2:
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 10:52:57 AM by Haird »

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8

Well this thread about special CVOs is a raging success.

That's funny right there.  :huepfenlol2:

I have a couple of questions of the OP:

1.  Why does it have to have something done to it.  Some may think the best CVO Street Glide is in stock form.

2.  Why does it annoy you so much what others think?  Just wonderin what that's all about.  :nixweiss:

I had a CVO Street Glide that probably had as many mods as any other CVO Street Glide on this forum and I could have cared less what somebody else' opinions or comments were.   There's others here that have dumped bucket loads of money into their bikes and while they may be nice, even very nice....but not to my taste.   I'm damn glad that we have the freedom to think, act and look different.

Just a suggestion.....try not to let your annoyance with others opinion get in the way of meeting some really great people from this forum.  Back in the 70s there was a sayin that was common among bikers.....live and let live. :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Rkw

The point of my post is that you, me, and many others post comments, but we don't display our bike prominently in the bottom center of every comment we make.

Every time they post a comment---you'll see their bike below.their comment. Look around the forum, and you'll get an idea. I am happy they love their bike and it looks nice.

As I said, whether their comment is pro/con, I enjoy the comments, just don't want to see their bike hundreds/thousands of time and counting while reading comments. Do you post your bike every time you comment?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 12:15:42 PM by Rkw »

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

The point of my post is that you, me, and many others post comments, but we don't display our bike prominently in the bottom center of every comment we make, while continuously telling others how great his/her bike is, and yapping (usually negative) about the new bikes, the color schemes, I wouldn't buy it, they suck" , etc.

Every time you read their comments, you see their bike. Look around the forum, and you'll get an idea.

As I said, whether their comment is pro/con, I enjoy the comments, just don't want to see their bike hundreds/thousands of time and counting.

So don't come on the CVO forums with your CVO bikes and proudly display your CVO's? Got it!  :2vrolijk_21:

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE

The point of my post is that you, me, and many others post comments, but we don't display our bike prominently in the bottom center of every comment we make.

Every time they post a comment---you'll see their bike below.their comment. Look around the forum, and you'll get an idea. I am happy they love their bike and it looks nice.

As I said, whether their comment is pro/con, I enjoy the comments, just don't want to see their bike hundreds/thousands of time and counting while reading comments. Do you post your bike every time you comment?
If you are referring to what members have in their "signature" of their profile (such as the picture and details of my bike below) you can go into your profile, look and layout, and check the box beside "do not show signatures". That would be the easiest thing to do and wouldn't infringe on other members right and ability to proudly show their bikes or what ever they choose to place in their signatures... also you can turn off avatars if those annoy you.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

If you are referring to what members have in their "signature" of their profile (such as the picture and details of my bike below) you can go into your profile, look and layout, and check the box beside "do not show signatures". That would be the easiest thing to do and wouldn't infringe on other members right and ability to proudly show their bikes or what ever they choose to place in their signatures... also you can turn off avatars if those annoy you.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Well said dOOd. Also you can go into your profile and add users to your block/ignore list.

Another option would be to make your own website  :P

Bromebe

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TX

• CVO1: 2001 CVO FXDWG2 Switchblade
    • CVO2: 2013 CVO Road King

well,
that's 11 post and I haven't see a bike yet,
2013 CVO Screaning Eagle Road King - Big Blue
2001 CVO  Switchblade - Flash (sold)

VANAMAL

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SESG
    • CVO2: 2005 seeg banana

OK They are both stock if you don't count all the non stock stuff :nixweiss:

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8

OK They are both stock if you don't count all the non stock stuff :nixweiss:

And one's a Street Glide.  The other is the model that the Street Glide was designed after.....does that count?   :nixweiss:  Van's stackin the deck.  :huepfenlol2:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Rkw

Thanks Fired00d for directing me to the signature settings.  :oops:Now I can swerve and won't have to see dead bikes or Ruby Reds with every comment.

As I said, don't mind pro/con comments. I can deal with the Yep man and his comments such as Yep, not a fan... read the manual...start with basics.....etc.

I hope to see some of you out on the road, admire your bike in person, and buy you a beer....and tell you how vain a few of you are---especially my CVO buddy JS
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 06:05:18 PM by Rkw »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All

Page created in 0.343 seconds with 24 queries.