Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Author Topic: Post 1 photo of your non stock CVO SG within a week, then we'll vote on the best  (Read 14193 times)

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3

Thanks Fired00d for directing me to the signature settings.  :oops:Now I can swerve and won't have to see dead bikes or Ruby Reds with every comment.

As I said, don't mind pro/con comments. I can deal with the Yep man and his comments such as Yep, not a fan... read the manual...start with basics.....etc.

I hope to see some of you out on the road, admire your bike in person, and buy you a beer....and tell you how vain a few of you are---especially my CVO buddy JS

:nixweiss: Happy trails!

2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

tysndys

• Full CVO Member
    • UT

• CVO1: FLHXSE3
    • CVO2: FLSTFSE2 (sold)

I think we all know red is the fastest color, blue is the toughest, & black is the sexiest. All the others are just cool, very cool. We all have the hottest one we know of. Really, a pissing match. We are lucky dogs to be able to ride. :worthless:
Tires just don't last long enough

ZVO

• Dark Platimum? That’s Silver and Black
  • Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TX

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE - Gone
    • CVO2: 2016 FLHXSE - Gone
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE - Gone

CVO means custom so technically none of the are stock.
The Autumn Wind is a pirate.

Rkw

Apologies to all for any offensive comments; I didn't realize seeing the same 3 bikes over and over on comments was due to my signature settings--until someone pointed this out to me-I stirred up a "hornets nest".

The gist of the "contest" was to see what people have added, changed, modified since taking delivery, post 1 photo, whether a newer model or older model CVO and not have people, including myself, post a photo of their new or older model CVO that hasn't changed since leaving the factory, i.e, not seeing 200 black with ghost flames, or the other 4 new colors with no changes done since leaving MoCO, then taking a poll/vote for the best of the best.

Lastly, it was also a jab at a few forum participants with signatures--and as noted above, I was not aware of turning them off til Firedood pointed it out- so "my bad".

Ride--live and let live-get technical. As I said, I hope to see some of you on the road, see your bike in person, have a beer, etc---and hope to see some photos here of some  CVOs and  I'll check out the events page.

Peace.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 05:47:31 PM by Rkw »

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8

Rkw, I realize you've been on this forum a very short period of time.  Let me just say that this forum is different in every respect from other Harley forums.  The members on this forum get together (called GTG) often and ride together.  I've rode with people as far away as the east coast, on the east coast several times.  I've rode with those same people here on the west coast several times.

I'd like to suggest going to the Events board on this forum and find an event and go to it.  Meet some of the members of this forum....ride with them.  Like anywhere in society, you may not like them all but there will be many that you like hangin and ridein with and will look forward to the next one.  You'll also get hooked on the GTG event itself and you'll find yourself willing to ride further and further to get to them.  It's just how it works here. :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

BCKNBLK

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MD

• CVO1: 2011 CVO Street Glide

Am I too late?  I just joined the forum today.  The list of stuff on mine is way longer than I can type on here but I am sure by the pics you can tell it's anything but stock!

Bruce
2011 CVO FLHXSE2
112.89HP/105.20TQ

phantomxrt

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Streetglide (Hard Candy Mercury)

Gorgeous bike, BACKNBLK.

TEQUILA -aka- RED RUM

• Senior CVO Member

Her is my pic........

r0de_runr

• Elite CVO Member
  • Officer Scott Noller RIP, 01/04/1989 - 12/28/2017
    • TX

• CVO1: 2019 Ultra Limited 114
    • CVO2: 2022 Heritage 114
    • CVO3: SOLD: 2014 Ultra Limited; SOLD: 2012 CVO Street Glide, SOLD 2016 BMW
    • Wichitagreg

Mine is better than yours .
Greg
formerly WichitaGreg
Lives in the TX Hill Country
AKA r0de_runr
Explore your VA Benefits:  http://1.usa.gov/1NPzKkM

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG

Added King TP, Bushtec, 510g cams. The Philly Steakwizonions was great too.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 09:59:52 AM by grandpadoc »

GregKhougaz

• It's a Two Wheeled World.
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: '22 BMW Grand America
    • CVO2: '18 Porsche C4 GTS
    • CVO3: '22 Porsche Macan GTS and my mountain bike.

Looks great but...  Lou claims his SERG is the best looking Street Glide!?  Sharks over Bats again?   :nixweiss:     ::) 

"We've got some tall tales we love to tell.  They may not be true but we sure do remember them well." 
 Sawyer Brown

When you come to a fork in the road... take it!

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE

Looks great but...  Lou claims his SERG is the best looking Street Glide!?  Sharks over Bats again?   :nixweiss:     ::)
I was wondering why Doc had posted in this thread... but then just figured he'd been on the lake in the sun drinking Schlitz and didn't realize he was in the Street Glide board. :D :D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

GregKhougaz

• It's a Two Wheeled World.
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: '22 BMW Grand America
    • CVO2: '18 Porsche C4 GTS
    • CVO3: '22 Porsche Macan GTS and my mountain bike.

I was wondering why Doc had posted in this thread... but then just figured he'd been on the lake in the sun drinking Schlitz and didn't realize he was in the Street Glide board. :D :D
 :pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Schlitz will do that to you.   :nervous:    I vote for Lou!      :cherry:   

"We've got some tall tales we love to tell.  They may not be true but we sure do remember them well." 
 Sawyer Brown

When you come to a fork in the road... take it!

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3

:'(    :coolblue:    :2vrolijk_21:

2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

East Coast

• Elite CVO Member
    • NY

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Black Diamond/Crimson - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE Hard Candy / Smokey Quartz - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2024 FLTRXSTSE Golden White Pearl

Nice!! That's a long way from home for you! Can't go wrong in Philly with a Geno's cheesesteak sandwhich!  :2vrolijk_21:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Page created in 0.169 seconds with 25 queries.