Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Author Topic: My Hard Candy is now been pushed to May...??? %&*#  (Read 22379 times)

Pita

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
Re: My Hard Candy is now been pushed to May...??? %&*#
« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2015, 06:36:39 PM »

I tossed in the towel and moved to a non CVO Limited since MOCO has 0
Down, 0.99% (CVO not eligible) thru July for high tier credit. I wanted to love my CVO, but for the price, it wasn't worth it (after the fact) to me on the 2015 model.I know some will disagree w/me. I've owned 3 Streetglides.

I didn't have any paint issues on my CVO, but multiple issues with stereo (multiple blown speakers), less cargo space for travel due to position of radio harnesses in the bags, small nusances w/fork lock and accessory switch erasing my trips. Also 5 second pauses on occasion w/amps, etc.

One of the 3 major selling points is Paint, Stereo, and Engine. Some other minor issues, but felt an extra $13K vs a non CVO Streetglide Special was not worth it (lesson learned). By the way, the dealer currently has 3 CVOs in stock.

I feel better on the Limited--garner extra space w/tourpak and inside saddlebags(no harnesses in the way),  heated grips, higher seating position (I'm taller), more comfort for the passenger, stereo still sounds good, etc.
I owned my Streetglide for almost a year. I could have sold it outright to someone perhaps, but in my state you get tax savings on trade, so no tax on my buy and a credit for balance.

If you are happy with your decision, I am happy for you. For those not so happy--look at your option w/this current offer---I wouldn't have traded down if this wasn't available.

I could have added tour pak like some have done, but that's another 2k or so--backrest another $400 or so---heated grips another $400 or so etc..... I may revisit a future year model if some issues are addressed. As you can see, for me, it was cheaper to go to  a non CVO Limited.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 06:52:21 PM by Pita »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 24 queries.