Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Nolan N44 Helmet  (Read 2984 times)

gadgetz

• 1K CVO Member
    • MS

• CVO1: FLTRSE3 - Electric Orange & Vivid Black w/ Ghost Feather Graphics - Road Pig
Nolan N44 Helmet
« on: February 20, 2014, 08:13:28 AM »

Nolan N44 Helmet

Anyone have one of these?

The BSR and I are looking at this model since it can be configured in multiple ways. I'd really like to use our existing HD headsets since I already have extra kits laying around. Any feedback would be appreciated; thanks.  :jalapeno:
Charter Member Critter Gawking Society - Got Goat?

GC_Super

• Elite CVO Member
  • Great Ride!
Re: Nolan N44 Helmet
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 01:01:02 PM »

I have one that's probably 7 years old. My likes were the latch and the fit. Dislikes were the shield is hard to change and was hard to open with one hand. I switched to a Shoei a couple of year ago and like it better. I've purchased all mine from J&M with the Elite headset. There is no comparison in quality to the HD set. HD set sucks.
2006 SEUltra ordered, born on Feb 10, recieved Feb, 28, 2006

gadgetz

• 1K CVO Member
    • MS

• CVO1: FLTRSE3 - Electric Orange & Vivid Black w/ Ghost Feather Graphics - Road Pig
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 01:40:02 PM »

I have one that's probably 7 years old. My likes were the latch and the fit. Dislikes were the shield is hard to change and was hard to open with one hand. I switched to a Shoei a couple of year ago and like it better. I've purchased all mine from J&M with the Elite headset. There is no comparison in quality to the HD set. HD set sucks.

Thanks!
Charter Member Critter Gawking Society - Got Goat?

GC_Super

• Elite CVO Member
  • Great Ride!
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 09:07:08 AM »

Just recieved an e-mail from J&M offering a 15% discount on Nolan helmets. Under the specs, it says they have changed the lift lever to the center for one hand operation.
2006 SEUltra ordered, born on Feb 10, recieved Feb, 28, 2006

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 21 queries.