Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: CVO STREET GLIDE OWNERS, BLACK OR CHROME. WHICH EXHAUST LOOKS BETTER ????  (Read 5167 times)

Wild Hog 4

• Senior CVO Member
    • CVO3: 2018 CVO Road Glide
Re: CVO STREET GLIDE OWNERS, BLACK OR CHROME. WHICH EXHAUST LOOKS BETTER ????
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2016, 04:18:49 AM »

Its referred to as a Ghost pipe, and yes it is a 2-1 system.. notice the left pipe is not discolored

Hey Joe,

Off topic a bit ,(soz guys)

I see you have the 117" kit on your new scoot, very nice...  May I asked what are your thoughts  on it , ie power ,throttle response , and torque curve... is the ummphh still down low?
Thinking of having this or the stage 2 kit put on my new bike when I get it or at least at its first service,
I suppose you probably had it put in from new so maybe you can't compare the difference from the bone stock "ridability",  anyway any input would greatly help me and I'm sure others too, cheers :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:
Ride free brothers!

CVOSGJoe

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • PA

Re: CVO STREET GLIDE OWNERS, BLACK OR CHROME. WHICH EXHAUST LOOKS BETTER ????
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2016, 08:41:46 AM »

I will be able to give you a report at the end of the week on the 117" kit.
Dealer is doing the install now vs prior to pick-up like we all thought.  The kit was on back order and the date kept getting pushed further and further on the kit. As it turns out the demand for the 117 kits as well as the 114 kits for the 107's are in more demand than the MOCO expected.   Sorta glad as now I get to actually feel the difference.
I cant wait and will certainly share.

Hey Joe,

Off topic a bit ,(soz guys)

I see you have the 117" kit on your new scoot, very nice...  May I asked what are your thoughts  on it , ie power ,throttle response , and torque curve... is the ummphh still down low?
Thinking of having this or the stage 2 kit put on my new bike when I get it or at least at its first service,
I suppose you probably had it put in from new so maybe you can't compare the difference from the bone stock "ridability",  anyway any input would greatly help me and I'm sure others too, cheers :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 09:00:07 AM by CVOSGJoe »
'17 CVO Street Glide w/117 kit.. more mods to come
SOLD-'15 CVO Street Glide. H.C. Mercury Mods are: FM 2-1-2 ceramic header, E-Series FM slip-ons, PV-2, 110 tweaked by Fuel Moto, Detachable Tour-Pak, Heated Seat & Grips and the list goes on....
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 24 queries.