Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 09 ultra d and d 2 into 1  (Read 915 times)

ultrabeef

• 09 ultra

• CVO1: '09 ultra
09 ultra d and d 2 into 1
« on: July 12, 2009, 11:28:27 PM »

any thoughts on an intake to pair with the 2 into 1, zipper max-flo?  I'm going to try to modify my stock cleaner cover to work with whatever I use, even if to just use the SE trim-piece. and is there really no need to re-map, d and d's site isn't that clear. the service manager at my local shop suggested it(stage 1).  I just wonder if there is much diff. in performance, with or w/o  the standard download.Then there's the baffles, I've herd the high flow's on a 110 with a big cam and they didn't seem to be any louder than the reinhart true duals on my '07 96".  My parts guy said the initial tone of the pipe will change to be more desirable over a couple of months. any thoughts? this is my first post, sorry if I'm rambling

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2021 CVO Limited
Re: 09 ultra d and d 2 into 1
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 04:30:27 PM »

any thoughts on an intake to pair with the 2 into 1, zipper max-flo?  I'm going to try to modify my stock cleaner cover to work with whatever I use, even if to just use the SE trim-piece. and is there really no need to re-map, d and d's site isn't that clear. the service manager at my local shop suggested it(stage 1).  I just wonder if there is much diff. in performance, with or w/o  the standard download.Then there's the baffles, I've herd the high flow's on a 110 with a big cam and they didn't seem to be any louder than the reinhart true duals on my '07 96".  My parts guy said the initial tone of the pipe will change to be more desirable over a couple of months. any thoughts? this is my first post, sorry if I'm rambling

I have the D&D 2 into 1 with the loud baffle.  Definitely a lot louder than my neighbor's '07 110" with Reinhart True Duals.  Not even close.

I have the Zipper Max-Flo air cleaner and it works fine with my 09 stock air cleaner cover on my SEUC.

You will definitely need to re-map.  Base map got a few more HP out of it, and then the dynotune grabbed about another 10 HP and lots more torque, plus the adjusted the air fuel ratio to add some fuel to the mix.  The bike comes very lean and runs very hot.  They need to richen the mixture to get everything in harmony.  To do it, you'll also need a SE Super Tuner or other similar device to make it all happen.

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 25 queries.