Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: 113" Build  (Read 3978 times)

just-us-6

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: 113" Build
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2007, 08:43:38 PM »

I've got it back!!! WOW! The bike is very strong, I have not got enough miles on it to really get on it yet, but it definitely feels good. I am tying to get 500 mile on it so I can change the oil for the first time. I am not going to put it on the dyno until I get at least 2,000 miles on her. As soon as I get more info I will let everybody know, but so far so good. I really like my Baker overdrive 6 speed so far, It really dropped the rpm's at highway speeds. I ended up with the following; 1. Zipper's muscle 113" complete kit including their cams and throttle body
                          2. Thundermax with autotune
                          3. Gear drive cams
                          4. Timken Bearing
                          5. Feuling oil pump and Zipper's shim
                          6. Jim's lifter's and roller rocker's
                          7. VPC clutch
                          8. Baker OD6
                          9. Chrome inner primary

It was about 33 degree's yesterday and I still managed to put 170 miles on it, but I am turkey hunting all this next week, so hopefully after that I will get break in mile's pretty quick, and I will post the dyno as soon as I get it.
2009 SERG Orange - Heavy breather, catless headpipe, fullsac 2.25", Cyclerama heads, T-man 625 cams, Chrome inner primary, diamond cut heads and cylinders, Hawgwired amp and speakers, Xenon Hid headlights, Led front turn signals, passenger foot boards and pegs moved to crash bars, chopped tour pack, remote alarm, Harley radar detector, SE Pro tuner, Cee Bailey Windshield, VPC clutch, front saddlebag guards, dash oil temp gauge, led spoilers for saddlebags and tourpack, reflectors removed!
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.272 seconds with 24 queries.