Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Part Numbers for Pullback Risers on FXR2,FXR3  (Read 3656 times)

skreminegul07

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • MA

• CVO1: 2017 Indian Chieftain Limited
Part Numbers for Pullback Risers on FXR2,FXR3
« on: January 01, 2009, 06:12:39 PM »

Can someone please lookup the part numbers for the stock pullback risers on the FXR2, FXR3?  Also verify that the top clamp is 56074-96.

Thanks
Any day on the bike is a good day.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Part Numbers for Pullback Risers on FXR2,FXR3
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 06:17:25 PM »

Can someone please lookup the part numbers for the stock pullback risers on the FXR2, FXR3?  Also verify that the top clamp is 56074-96.

Thanks

FXR3:
Lower Left Clamp 56068-82
Lower Right Clamp 56067-82
Upper Clamp 56003-99A

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

skreminegul07

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • MA

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 06:37:26 PM »

FXR3:
Upper Clamp 56003-99A

Hoist! 8)

So much for just changing the risers out.  I'm trying to get some pullback without changing cables, etc.  Those three parts will probably cost as much as Wild1 drag bars if still available. 

Thanks

FXR2evo99

• Elite CVO Member
  • LET IT BREATHHHHEEEE BABY LET IT BREATHEEEE
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2009, 12:41:49 AM »

woha boy.....wheeewwww for a second I was thinkin Howie since he is sorta partial to these for pull back that he would be providing part numbers for these.....:

Regards,

Tim

[NOTE: Please remember that putting your cursor next to the paper clip icon below the photo will allow you to enlarge the photo plus save it to your computer if you desire OR if you merely wish to see it enlarged simply put your cursor on the photo and "LEFT" click and it will enlarge]
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 12:43:40 AM by FXR2evo99 »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2009, 09:49:29 AM »

woha boy.....wheeewwww for a second I was thinkin Howie since he is sorta partial to these for pull back that he would be providing part numbers for these.....:

Regards,

Tim

[NOTE: Please remember that putting your cursor next to the paper clip icon below the photo will allow you to enlarge the photo plus save it to your computer if you desire OR if you merely wish to see it enlarged simply put your cursor on the photo and "LEFT" click and it will enlarge]

HeHe!!! While a lil tall for me, and the color being off and all, I STILL LOVE THAT PIC Tim!!! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Healthy and Happy New Year to ya Tim!!! :drink: :drink: :drink: :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

fxr4mikey

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2009, 10:03:35 AM »

So much for just changing the risers out.  I'm trying to get some pullback without changing cables, etc.  Those three parts will probably cost as much as Wild1 drag bars if still available. 

Thanks

on my '4'  I was not able to get the pull back that I wanted without changing the cables and extending the wiring ..... and even then I didn't get the bars as far back as I'd like to have them.
I'd put 'real' pull back risers on the bike if it weren't for the electronics in the bar clamps and the shield on the front and back of the risers hiding the wiring.
I do however like the bars that I have on the bike. I've been riding with them since 2001 or 2002, I'm old and forget the years easily......... whuts up wit dat   :nixweiss:   
2000 FXR4 Candy Tangerine
The Build -
•   SE Heads w/Cometic .030 gaskets
•   Bob Wood W6 cam
•   Mikuni HSR42 carb
•   Compu-Fire Single Fire Ignition
•   Rivera taper-lite chromolly adjustable push rods
•   Chrome lifter blocks w/HD B lifters
•   Pro-Force One AC and breather kit
•   Vance and Hines straight shots

skreminegul07

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • MA

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2009, 09:43:40 PM »

FXR3:
Upper Clamp 56003-99A

Hoist! 8)

How about the FXR2/3 top chrome cover that has 2 screws attaching it to the top triple tree cutout around the riser base?  Officially caller the "bracket upper cover" The FXR4 part has a larger hole to allow for the closed in riser.  I'm thinking that's where I'm going to relocate the dash indicators from the top clamp.

Thanks
 :cucumber: :jalapeno: :apple:

Page created in 0.15 seconds with 25 queries.