Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Author Topic: Hard candy or carbon crystal?  (Read 10858 times)

PTRider

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • GA

Hard candy or carbon crystal?
« on: June 12, 2015, 09:48:20 PM »

Dealer has both right now!  Both are great looking bikes. What's the opinion of the forum here? A poll maybe?

luc.who

• Senior CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 Slate gray/Black
Re: Hard candy or carbon crystal?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 10:09:16 PM »

if buying i would wait for the 2016 colors.
2012 FLHXSE3 Slate Gray/ Diamond Black
Drago Heads & 580 Cams
118 HP and 125 TQ
Built & Tuned by Wide Open Cycles in Virginia
TTS Master Tuner
Fullsac DX Header
Rinehart 4inch slip ons

bigC

• 1K CVO Member
    • OH

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTKSE
    • CVO2: 2017 FLHTKSE gone
    • CVO3: 2015 FLHXSE sold
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 10:19:32 PM »

I vote for the Hard Candy. Then I'm partial!
Maggie Valley 2016     MITM ES 2017   WV GTG 2018 
Maggie valley 2017     MITM ES 2018   WV GTG 2021
Maggie Valley 2018     MITM ES 2019   OH GTG 2022
Maggie Valley 2019
Maggie Valley 2022
Maggie Valley 2023

JPSTREETGLIDE

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 10:37:01 PM »

Hard candy without a doubt.

Wild Hog 4

• Senior CVO Member
    • CVO3: 2018 CVO Road Glide
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2015, 04:05:08 AM »

If you like both colours why wait for the 2016's ? They will only bring more colours you like and the decision gets harder! Unless your in no great rush then wait and see the new colours in August , but I still think there won't be any great changes in 2016 apart from colours.....(the 120s will be coming soon but I'd put a bet on it not being next year for sure....any takers?)

I love my hard candy, but then of course I would :)
Ride free brothers!

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2015, 10:41:56 AM »

I highly doubt the 120 will be an option, they JUST put the liquid cooling on the 110.  I think Harley is going to focus on the softails this next model year.  I'd like to see the 120 in a Fatboy or Breakout....make it a high HP monster!

As for your decision....I'd go with the Hard Candy Mercury.  The carbon crystal is too plain for me.  A CVO has to stand out from the standard models.  If the Carbon Crystal had the gray and chrome motor, it would be awesome.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 10:44:03 AM by Nicky Pass »

skorch

• Full CVO Member
    • NC

• CVO1: 2010 FLHXSE tequila sunrise
    • CVO2: 2018 FLHXSE gunship Gray
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2015, 11:26:54 AM »

Hard Candy!

lrubio

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CA

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE Carbon Crystal / Phantom Flames
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2015, 01:46:14 PM »

Carbon Crystal all the way for me. It's the only unique SE this year. The others have similar graphics just different colors. But buy what's right for you and you better hurry or they'll both get sold from under you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

East Coast

• Elite CVO Member
    • NY

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Black Diamond/Crimson - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE Hard Candy / Smokey Quartz - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2024 FLTRXSTSE Golden White Pearl
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2015, 06:36:30 PM »

If you really like black get the 15 1/2, otherwise go hard candy.  :drink:

firesam23

• Full CVO Member
  • It's only money Can't take it with you
    • OH

• CVO1: 2015 CVO SG HC Mercury
    • CVO2: 2011 SG Harley Custom numbered paint set candy red with skulls
    • CVO3: 2003 1200 Sportster Black/Silver
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2015, 07:51:56 PM »

Hard Candy   I liked it so much I bought one also.   :orange:
It was women, it was sinnin’, it was alcohol
It was everything the bible says will make a man fall

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2015, 03:03:22 PM »

Carbon Crystal all the way for me. It's the only unique SE this year. The others have similar graphics just different colors. But buy what's right for you and you better hurry or they'll both get sold from under you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd have to totally disagree with you, what is so unique about the Carbon Crystal, looks just like the 2012 SG badge and all, so it looks 3 years old right off the showroom floor, just another black bike  :zzz:, the hard candy paint has never been done on a glide, so I'd say it's the most unique for 2015
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 03:33:26 PM by EAGLE1 »
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

lrubio

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CA

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2015, 05:07:19 PM »

I'd have to totally disagree with you, what is so unique about the Carbon Crystal, looks just like the 2012 SG badge and all, so it looks 3 years old right off the showroom floor, just another black bike  :zzz:, the hard candy paint has never been done on a glide, so I'd say it's the most unique for 2015
They are similar, but not cookie cutter stamp outs like the four SESG's from this year. Comparing the 2015 Carbon to the 2012 would be like comparing the Hard Candy to a 1970's disco ball.

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2015, 05:54:39 PM »

They are similar, but not cookie cutter stamp outs like the four SESG's from this year. Comparing the 2015 Carbon to the 2012 would be like comparing the Hard Candy to a 1970's disco ball.

well I don't know where you've been for the last decade or so, but they have been doing this same concept on every model for quite some time, the base color is changed with a common graphic which is specific for every year, those 4 bikes represent the 2015 CVO SG lineup oh and one 15 1/2 Carbon Crystal bastard child  :huepfenlol2:

oH and by the way I'm from the 70's and I love my disco ball :apple: :carrot: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper: :orange:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 06:00:15 PM by EAGLE1 »

lrubio

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CA

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2015, 09:07:02 PM »

well I don't know where you've been for the last decade or so, but they have been doing this same concept on every model for quite some time, the base color is changed with a common graphic which is specific for every year, those 4 bikes represent the 2015 CVO SG lineup oh and one 15 1/2 Carbon Crystal bastard child  :huepfenlol2:

oH and by the way I'm from the 70's and I love my disco ball :apple: :carrot: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper: :orange:
You actually answered a question of mine: I was wondering what age demographic was buying these bikes. Here is the reality of the 2015 CVO SG lineup:
In Southern California three local dealers had CVO Street Glides in stock (probably more, but these are the three I frequent): Pomona Valley had the UV Blue from August to May, they couldn’t sell it. They had two Carbon Crystals that corporate redesignated from Hard Candy, both Carbons sold before they hit the floor (one of those was mine). But they still couldn’t move that UV. Overwhelmed by customers who wanted the Carbon Crystal, the boys at Pomona Valley convinced the Sweetwater dealer in National City near the border to trade his Carbon Crystal for their UV. Of course, Pomona had the Carbon Crystal sold in advance so it never hit Pomona’s floor. I don’t know if Sweetwater sold the UV.

Quaid in Loma Linda had a UV bike in stock from August to May. I don’t know whether it sold. A Hard Candy scheduled for delivery in April was switched to a Carbon Crystal. Before I bought my Carbon, they were trying to convince me to buy this Hard Candy. Quaid happily sold that Carbon Crystal before arrival. I’m not sure whether that UV is still sitting on their floor.

Riverside has the UV and Hard Candy in stock neither of these colors is selling in this area. These are beautiful bikes, but finding buyers for them in beautiful sunny Southern California is tough. They did receive three Carbon Crystal bikes and all sold around their legitimate sibling bikes. Who knew being a “bastard child” was so profitable?

The Carbon Crystal seems to appeal to a broader demographic. In fact, there are at least two members on this site who purchased Hard Candy bikes who suffered from buyers’ remorse. One actually bought a Carbon Crystal after buying a Hard Candy that he found to be too much for his liking. Member 15CVOSG: http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=99844.315.

For similar reasons, member ZVO is searching for a Carbon Crystal owner willing to swap tins with his Hard Candy: http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=100043.msg1319411#msg1319411

The Carbon Crystal replaced bikes on dealers’ delivery sheets at these three dealerships. There would be no logical business reason for this to have occurred if the four original 2015’s were selling. Corporate introduced this “bastard child” bike to sooth their dealers’ anger over the difficult to sell CVO SG’s. The dealers I personally talked with were mad as hell about their markets’ reaction to these original bikes.

I’ve read many speculative comments about the introduction of the Carbon Crystal as the solution to the paint and quality issues. I’m sure the majority of potential buyers didn’t know any of that existed, and I assure you those issues continued with the Carbon Crystal. The Carbon Crystal wasn’t intended to solve paint or quality issues, it was brought into this market to sell inventory. The production switch to the Carbon Crystal was a reaction to market conditions. It was the result of the 2012’s success and was a reaction that worked. The dealers in this region were able to move the Carbon Crystal inventory like they did in the good old days. Corporate adapted by painting the tins for existing inventory with a color scheme the market wanted. Times have changed and your age demographic (mine too) no longer drives market forces. We may have more disposable income, but the group behind us spends more and wants a different look, so to remain profitable business is going to give THEM what they want just the way they did for us at that age.

As for other’s comparisons to the 2015 having similar ghost flames as the 2012, that is an accurate comparison, the flames are very similar and the tank badges are exactly alike. The coveted HD logos on our clothes, helmets, motorcycles, etc. are also exactly alike. Does that make them dated? No, that’s brand recognition and it sells, similar to how the 2012 sold and the Carbon Crystal sells with real tank badges.

You may not like my analysis and I’m certain anyone else who owns one of these bikes will take offense to it. However, I’ve read and kept mostly silent over comments about the bike I own. Everyone has the right to express their opinion and this is mine. I don’t dislike the other four models, they’re just not right for me and obviously they didn’t sell to the degree corporate wanted. It’s not the first time HD introduced a mid-production alternative and it’s not because they just wanted to do something different, that’s too expensive. It was a necessity. Dealers were pleasantly caught by surprise when the bikes scheduled for delivery (the same bikes they couldn’t sell) were suddenly changed to Carbon Crystal. Yes, they did finish the delivery of several of the colors after a delay but I personally observed Hard Candy, UV and Starfire Black bikes changed on three dealers’ delivery sheets to Carbon Crystal. The dealer’s names and cities are listed above, call them if you doubt me.

I’m also from the ‘70’s and I don’t like disco, never did.

15CVOSG

• Elite CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 2015 CVO FLHXSE (SOLD)
    • CVO2: 2012 CVO FLHXSE3 (SOLD)
    • CVO3: 2011 CVO FLHXSE2 (SOLD)
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2015, 10:16:01 PM »

just to lighten the tension here ... l to am from the Disco era and loved the music and still listen to the oldies from time to time riding my B.E.A. utiful Carbon Crystal CVO Street Glide ... lol

lrubio

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CA

« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2015, 11:14:38 PM »

just to lighten the tension here ... l to am from the Disco era and loved the music and still listen to the oldies from time to time riding my B.E.A. utiful Carbon Crystal CVO Street Glide ... lol
HaHa, thanks 15CVOSG

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2015, 01:03:55 AM »

HaHa, thanks 15CVOSG

I don't doubt a word you said, actually makes a lot of sense but I know they sold every UV and Hard Candy in my neck of the woods before they hit the floor, funny how the demographics are so different, also its kind of interesting that I heard they will be doing even more hard candy colors for 2016, if it was such a flop why are they doing 3 hard candy colors in 2016?? In any event I wasn't trying to get into a pissin match over this and I don't take offense to it either, there has always been a huge attraction to black bikes, it looks like the MoCo just underestimated how large it was. Its great that each of us is able to get exactly what we want, Ride Free Brother  :drink:

dean77

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MA

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Street Glide
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2015, 12:11:19 PM »

Interesting debate.... but it all comes down to what you like. I could have bought any of the colors but the hard candy just popped for me. Looks awesome in the sun and still has an awesome look at night or under the clouds. Was at Bike Week in Laconia yesterday and the number of fellow bikers that commented on how awesome the bike looked was incredible! But the only opinion that really matters is mine as I spent the money and its what I like. I also couldn't justify, in my mind anyway, spending 36K on a bike and it just blending in with most other bikes. But that's just me. Same as I could never see myself buying a Ferrari in black... Just doesn't do it for me.

ultrarider123

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2015, 12:37:34 PM »

I'd go with the Carbon Crystal with the phantom flames.  Nothing against the Hard Candy for those that like it (not my cup of tea) but I've seen both....the CC would be my choice... ;D

Good luck on the decision.

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2015, 04:55:49 PM »

All you have to do is have the dealer pull both of them outside and then see which one calls to you.  You're lucky the dealer has both so you can pick one or the other.

smkymtnboy

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• CVO1: flhxse
    • CVO2: flhtcuse5
    • CVO3: flhtcuse6
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2015, 06:35:14 PM »

I'd go with the Carbon Crystal with the phantom flames.  Nothing against the Hard Candy for those that like it (not my cup of tea) but I've seen both....the CC would be my choice... ;D

Good luck on the decision.
will ginger be looking for a new home ? :'(

15CVOSG

• Elite CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2015, 08:32:01 PM »

don't get me wrong... l did like "Liberace" ... just was too much bling for me...others love it... one dealer had 3 HC's and one Carbon ... 2 HC's sold back to back ... another dealer had one HC and one Carbon and again the HC sold ....so yes, there are those that will lean to the HC's ...

Puma

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NJ

• CVO1: 2014 FLHRSE Dragula 2, SESTP, C&C Fastback
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2015, 09:42:01 PM »

I was alive when disco was also alive, but I was really young and consider it before my time. On top of that, I think that music just sucked. After saying that, I would still definitely take the Hard Candy over the Carbon. That color is just too subtle and quiet for my taste.
2014 CVO Road King: Titianium/Black, Dragula 2 (2-1), SESTP, C&C Fastback

lrubio

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CA

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2015, 12:24:41 AM »

I was alive when disco was also alive, but I was really young and consider it before my time. On top of that, I think that music just sucked. After saying that, I would still definitely take the Hard Candy over the Carbon. That color is just too subtle and quiet for my taste.
Hey Puma, is that your RK in the picture? Just wondering . . .

ZVO

• Dark Platimum? That’s Silver and Black
  • Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TX

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE - Gone
    • CVO2: 2016 FLHXSE - Gone
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE - Gone
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2015, 12:46:19 AM »

You actually answered a question of mine: I was wondering what age demographic was buying these bikes. Here is the reality of the 2015 CVO SG lineup:
In Southern California three local dealers had CVO Street Glides in stock (probably more, but these are the three I frequent): Pomona Valley had the UV Blue from August to May, they couldn’t sell it. They had two Carbon Crystals that corporate redesignated from Hard Candy, both Carbons sold before they hit the floor (one of those was mine). But they still couldn’t move that UV. Overwhelmed by customers who wanted the Carbon Crystal, the boys at Pomona Valley convinced the Sweetwater dealer in National City near the border to trade his Carbon Crystal for their UV. Of course, Pomona had the Carbon Crystal sold in advance so it never hit Pomona’s floor. I don’t know if Sweetwater sold the UV.

Quaid in Loma Linda had a UV bike in stock from August to May. I don’t know whether it sold. A Hard Candy scheduled for delivery in April was switched to a Carbon Crystal. Before I bought my Carbon, they were trying to convince me to buy this Hard Candy. Quaid happily sold that Carbon Crystal before arrival. I’m not sure whether that UV is still sitting on their floor.

Riverside has the UV and Hard Candy in stock neither of these colors is selling in this area. These are beautiful bikes, but finding buyers for them in beautiful sunny Southern California is tough. They did receive three Carbon Crystal bikes and all sold around their legitimate sibling bikes. Who knew being a “bastard child” was so profitable?

The Carbon Crystal seems to appeal to a broader demographic. In fact, there are at least two members on this site who purchased Hard Candy bikes who suffered from buyers’ remorse. One actually bought a Carbon Crystal after buying a Hard Candy that he found to be too much for his liking. Member 15CVOSG: http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=99844.315.

For similar reasons, member ZVO is searching for a Carbon Crystal owner willing to swap tins with his Hard Candy: http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=100043.msg1319411#msg1319411

The Carbon Crystal replaced bikes on dealers’ delivery sheets at these three dealerships. There would be no logical business reason for this to have occurred if the four original 2015’s were selling. Corporate introduced this “bastard child” bike to sooth their dealers’ anger over the difficult to sell CVO SG’s. The dealers I personally talked with were mad as hell about their markets’ reaction to these original bikes.

I’ve read many speculative comments about the introduction of the Carbon Crystal as the solution to the paint and quality issues. I’m sure the majority of potential buyers didn’t know any of that existed, and I assure you those issues continued with the Carbon Crystal. The Carbon Crystal wasn’t intended to solve paint or quality issues, it was brought into this market to sell inventory. The production switch to the Carbon Crystal was a reaction to market conditions. It was the result of the 2012’s success and was a reaction that worked. The dealers in this region were able to move the Carbon Crystal inventory like they did in the good old days. Corporate adapted by painting the tins for existing inventory with a color scheme the market wanted. Times have changed and your age demographic (mine too) no longer drives market forces. We may have more disposable income, but the group behind us spends more and wants a different look, so to remain profitable business is going to give THEM what they want just the way they did for us at that age.

As for other’s comparisons to the 2015 having similar ghost flames as the 2012, that is an accurate comparison, the flames are very similar and the tank badges are exactly alike. The coveted HD logos on our clothes, helmets, motorcycles, etc. are also exactly alike. Does that make them dated? No, that’s brand recognition and it sells, similar to how the 2012 sold and the Carbon Crystal sells with real tank badges.

You may not like my analysis and I’m certain anyone else who owns one of these bikes will take offense to it. However, I’ve read and kept mostly silent over comments about the bike I own. Everyone has the right to express their opinion and this is mine. I don’t dislike the other four models, they’re just not right for me and obviously they didn’t sell to the degree corporate wanted. It’s not the first time HD introduced a mid-production alternative and it’s not because they just wanted to do something different, that’s too expensive. It was a necessity. Dealers were pleasantly caught by surprise when the bikes scheduled for delivery (the same bikes they couldn’t sell) were suddenly changed to Carbon Crystal. Yes, they did finish the delivery of several of the colors after a delay but I personally observed Hard Candy, UV and Starfire Black bikes changed on three dealers’ delivery sheets to Carbon Crystal. The dealer’s names and cities are listed above, call them if you doubt me.

I’m also from the ‘70’s and I don’t like disco, never did.

nk badges.
I like to ride, the Mercury for me does not allow me to do that. I am planning a trip to Alaska and the last thing I want is to draw attention to my bike everywhere I go. The bike is too loud color wise.

The Mercury is a great color, I love it but for my preference I want the black.
I actually purchased a set of carbon crystal and am in the process of converting my Mercury to Black.
I will have nice chrome controls, engine guard and forks. My engine will be granite my primary chrome. It's the bike of my dreams.
The Autumn Wind is a pirate.

ultrarider123

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2015, 07:44:14 AM »

will ginger be looking for a new home ? :'(

no sir......she's safe and sound right where she is.... ;D

Jbbrown73

• Elite CVO Member
    • IL

• CVO1: 2015 CVO RG Ultra
    • CVO2: 2002 FLHRSEI (Brandywine)
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2015, 09:55:31 AM »

A friend of mine who has a hard candy refers to it as his 1970's bass boat.
Carterville, (Southern) Illinois (that would be 350 miles south of Chicago)

15CVOSG

• Elite CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2015, 11:43:54 AM »

nk badges.
I like to ride, the Mercury for me does not allow me to do that. I am planning a trip to Alaska and the last thing I want is to draw attention to my bike everywhere I go. The bike is too loud color wise.

The Mercury is a great color, I love it but for my preference I want the black.
I actually purchased a set of carbon crystal and am in the process of converting my Mercury to Black.
I will have nice chrome controls, engine guard and forks. My engine will be granite my primary chrome. It's the bike of my dreams.

ZVO, sounds sweet ... can't wait to see pic's of the end product of your bike ..... when will you be getting it back??

ZVO

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TX

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2015, 12:44:03 PM »

ZVO, sounds sweet ... can't wait to see pic's of the end product of your bike ..... when will you be getting it back??

I'm doing it myself! The only part I need help with is exchanging the gas tank assembly you bleed a special tool my dealer charges me 30 minutes of labor to do it.

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2015, 01:18:44 PM »

15CVOSG, just wondering if you have a "Carbon Copy" why are you showing a Hard Candy in your avatar

Puma

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NJ

• CVO1: 2014 FLHRSE Dragula 2, SESTP, C&C Fastback
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2015, 04:00:07 PM »

Hey Puma, is that your RK in the picture? Just wondering . . .
It is, and it certainly doesn't conjure images of the BeeGees and Saturday Night Fever.
2014 CVO Road King: Titianium/Black, Dragula 2 (2-1), SESTP, C&C Fastback

ZVO

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TX

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2015, 05:42:30 PM »

15CVOSG, just wondering if you have a "Carbon Copy" why are you showing a Hard Candy in your avatar

Lol well my bike is a HC as of right now.

lrubio

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CA

« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2015, 06:51:00 PM »

It is, and it certainly doesn't conjure images of the BeeGees and Saturday Night Fever.
LoL, it certainly does not! Disco brings to mind shinny, bright, and flashy images. Conversely, yours is a much more subtle set of traditional HD colors. Beautiful bike, congrats to you!

phukoph

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • OH

« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2015, 08:13:08 PM »

If you can by the hard candy at MSRP or below (haha) then go for it.. I researched the hell out of this myself and found that the carbon crystal costs about 4k less to build by blacking out the engine and accessories.. but they are the same price.. when I asked a dealer (that was so full of crap in their response) he said that the black was more popular and the demand for the blacked out parts was high... then I walked him over to the parts wall to remind him that his parts wall was 90% chrome parts .. his response was "its still a CVO no matter what .. the CVO should slap you in the face like your momma did when she said no and you did it anyway.. BUT.. as amazing as that silver is in the sun and make no mistake it  flippin rocks..my fear was after 5 years am I gonna want a flat black bike because I got tired of the bling bling...so I took the ultraviolet blur/molten lava (love the purple in the sun and the orange was tastefully done).. at the end of the day you buy the one that make you want to cuss when it rains! Rick out

ZVO

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TX

« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2015, 01:42:02 AM »

Im about 50% in to my conversion from HC to CC and damn I'm happy I made that choice, all i'm missing is the lower fairings....anyone wanna let me borrow their von#?  Carbon crystal please!

2soaper

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2005 Fat Boy Blue/Brushed Steel
    • CVO2: 2015 Street Black/Ghost Flames
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2015, 10:46:53 AM »

is the gold dust model the last color out for the 2015's?

East Coast

• Elite CVO Member
    • NY

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Black Diamond/Crimson - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE Hard Candy / Smokey Quartz - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2024 FLTRXSTSE Golden White Pearl
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2015, 12:54:33 PM »

is the gold dust model the last color out for the 2015's?

No, the Carbon Crystal and Phantom Flames was the 2015.5 release.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Page created in 0.261 seconds with 24 queries.