Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Scarlett's Mods, bring the Bling!  (Read 11508 times)

Kilaani

• Scarlett - The Bike On Fire
  • Elite CVO Member
  • CVOH! My Scarlett built 3-13-12, & arrived 6-1-12
Re: Scarlett's Mods, bring the Bling!
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2014, 07:52:33 PM »

So excited. Going to get my 4 point mount set on Scarlett's tune up day Tuesday. Ordering the lock for the tour pack and a pillion and banana pad to match my solo seat from C&C.  Their jumbo pillion is about 13 inches wide so it should work great for the 18 x 13 base of Harry's Pet Palace.

I decided on probably just the Ostrich with red stitching since I have so much going on already. BLING, tribal, ghost flames, you know...

When I got the new stereo head unit, I lost the blind faceplate, which, wasn't a bad thing. I was always a bit conflicted on that piece , it is better without it. I like the blind best when it's simple, lol, believe it or not.

Stacy (devasbling.com) is coming over to blind the Grey pinstripe to match the rest of the bike, then that's done.

I ordered a chrome ScreaminEagle from Jim and will get b it in about a month.
My first & last CVO, Scarlett, arrived 6-1-12. I always remember my mom while riding.  She had smarts with a spirit of independence & adventure. "You Gotta LIVE!", was her motto; her favorite color red, and she loved BLING.

Kilaani

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2014, 10:10:14 PM »

I should get the 13" jumbo pillion and the tour pack "banana pad" sent out Monday. 279 shipped, not too terrible? Matching my seat with the Ostrich and red stitching.
My first & last CVO, Scarlett, arrived 6-1-12. I always remember my mom while riding.  She had smarts with a spirit of independence & adventure. "You Gotta LIVE!", was her motto; her favorite color red, and she loved BLING.

Kilaani

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2014, 05:41:26 PM »

Got the seat for Harry!

Kilaani

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2014, 09:50:20 PM »

Totally love this mod. Great work! Bad pic at night, doesn't even begin to show how great it looks

Kilaani

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2014, 10:02:40 PM »

And I have a little Harley Shrine area... Baby steps

Kilaani

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2014, 10:04:48 PM »

I love that the tank set was from Milwaukee HD, reminds me of my road trip and the HD Museum!

East Coast

• Elite CVO Member
    • NY

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Black Diamond/Crimson - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE Hard Candy / Smokey Quartz - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2024 FLTRXSTSE Golden White Pearl
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2014, 05:38:19 PM »

Looks great, a nice touch to the tour pak. I also ordered one in black to go on my new Silver 15 CVO SG next year when it comes in!  :2vrolijk_21:

Kilaani

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2014, 07:18:18 PM »

Thanks! I'm feeling very "complete" at the moment. :)

East Coast

• Elite CVO Member
    • NY

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Black Diamond/Crimson - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE Hard Candy / Smokey Quartz - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2024 FLTRXSTSE Golden White Pearl
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2014, 10:56:14 AM »

As you should!!  8)  ;D

Kilaani

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2014, 09:42:52 AM »

Merry Christmas to all! Someone asked me what I had in mind next and I said nothing!!! They didn't believe me. But really, the only thing I would consider adding is new bars and heated grips, and really, for Vegas, it's not really needed, and my C&C puts me forward enough that the bars are good enough. Spendy for all that anyway. When Laughlin comes around I will be chewing out the LightItUp guy. The twerp didn't even return my calls about strips falling off/not working. Grrr. But I LOVE Scarlett. Just want to get my 1400 more miles to get my 40,000 HOG riding patch. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 24 queries.