Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]

Author Topic: Holy price gouging! What are you guys paying for 2015 CVO Street Glides?  (Read 17625 times)

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member

I just went and looked at a Silver and Black and a Ultra Violet and Lava at two separate dealers.  I really liked the silver and black, but this dealer wanted $48,000 for the bike!!!  I told the sales manager he was out of his mind!  Then he says he'd go down to $41,000....I laughed!  The other one is at MSRP.  I don't get how they can charge over MSRP!  His justification is that it's gonna hold its value....lol!

willyB

• 1K CVO Member
Re: Holy price gouging! What are you guys paying for 2015 CVO Street Glides?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 02:49:22 PM »

That dealer is the perfect description of the word "Stealer". He just let you know that he will take advantage of you or any other customer for profit.

What's the Stealership's name so our CVOHARLEY members can be sure to stay away.
GMR 577 Cams, S & S Lifters, S & S Pushrods, V&H Headers, Rinehart 4” Slipons, TTS Tuner, 12" Yaffee Monkey Bars, Color Matched Chopped Tour Pak (510 HP and 763 TQ +/-)

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 02:55:57 PM »

That dealer is the perfect description of the word "Stealer". He just let you know that he will take advantage of you or any other customer for profit.

What's the Stealership's name so our CVOHARLEY members can be sure to stay away.

I just can't get over the justification of the gouging!  The 2012s still go for close,to $30K.

I felt bad for the sales guy...he said it's hard to sell bikes when they ask over MSRP.

It's a Chicago area dealer....I'll state the name once I get confirmation that they won't sell at MSRP for sure.  He kept asking me "what do we have to do to make the deal happen"?  I said, to sell it at MSRP and we'd have a deal....then I walked.

Cat Eye

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2014, 04:23:26 PM »

I just went and looked at a Silver and Black and a Ultra Violet and Lava at two separate dealers.  I really liked the silver and black, but this dealer wanted $48,000 for the bike!!!  I told the sales manager he was out of his mind!  Then he says he'd go down to $41,000....I laughed!  The other one is at MSRP.  I don't get how they can charge over MSRP!  His justification is that it's gonna hold its value....lol!

That's why they are still on the show room floor.  Dealer that don't price goug have them sold before they are delivered.

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

• CVO1: 2011 Slate/Black SERGU** traded
    • CVO2: 2015 Double Blue SERGU
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG Blue
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2014, 04:37:51 PM »

I just went and looked at a Silver and Black and a Ultra Violet and Lava at two separate dealers.  I really liked the silver and black, but this dealer wanted $48,000 for the bike!!!  I told the sales manager he was out of his mind!  Then he says he'd go down to $41,000....I laughed!  The other one is at MSRP. I don't get how they can charge over MSRP!  His justification is that it's gonna hold its value....lol!
Oh they charge over MSRP alright. Because some body that just "HAS TO HAVE THIS BIKE RIGHT NOW" will pay it. The saying goes,,,, There's an ASS for every seat.
PHOTOBUCKET IS HOLDING MY PIX HOSTAGE!!!

North Georgia Hawg

• HoneyBadger Don't Give a CHIT...
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • I HATE WINTER!!!

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
    • CVO2: 2009 Chevy Avalanche LTZ Inferno Orange
    • CVO3: 2001 Ebbtide Mystique 2300: 8-ch 2000 watt audio system, two 12" Kicker subs
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2014, 04:38:44 PM »

Some people have more dollars than sense. Paying over MSRP for any CVO or Non-CVO is just plain STUPID.

Any Stealer who tells you that any paint color is going to be worth more in trade-in or resale down the road than any other color is just making that up to make a sale. There is absolutely no way to know that on new bikes. The only way one paint color is going to fetch more on resale than any other paint color is if you happen to find a buyer who is in love with that particular color and will pay more for it… and that's a quite dicey assumption.

It used to be a truism that bikes made in a particular and "rare" color would fetch more on resale. But, with all the CVO models they are pumping out these days, I don't think that will be true in the future... if it ever really was.

Unless it's Hot Citrus, of course!  LOL

Ken

HoneyBadger Don't Care...

TD AK-20s | Drago's S/C/S-4 | SE 259Es | Feuling 8015/7060/Rods | Black Ops Lifters
Cometics | Big Sucker 2 | Energy One +1 Clutch Pack | Hayden BT07 | ClutchWIZ
WPW Fans | TL P7 LEDs/Aux | Dynamic Ringz | Tour Pak | WO 575s | RT 665
Corbin DualTour | BAH Flush Front Axle | Chrome Calipers
The Wizard's Tune

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2014, 04:45:13 PM »

Some people have more dollars than sense. Paying over MSRP for any CVO or Non-CVO is just plain STUPID.

Any Stealer who tells you that any paint color is going to be worth more in trade-in or resale down the road than any other color is just making that up to make a sale. There is absolutely no way to know that on new bikes. The only way one paint color is going to fetch more on resale than any other paint color is if you happen to find a buyer who is in love with that particular color and will pay more for it… and that's a quite dicey assumption.

It used to be a truism that bikes made in a particular and "rare" color would fetch more on resale. But, with all the CVO models they are pumping out these days, I don't think that will be true in the future... if it ever really was.

Ken
Wonder what they would do/say if someone asked them to put that in writing on thy purchase agreement and held them to their word when they wanted to trade the bike in... my guess is they would be retracting so fast you'd get sucked into a deep dark hole. ;) :D :D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

North Georgia Hawg

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • I HATE WINTER!!!

• CVO3: 2001 Ebbtide Mystique 2300: 8-ch 2000 watt audio system, two 12" Kicker subs
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2014, 04:49:04 PM »

Wonder what they would do/say if someone asked them to put that in writing on thy purchase agreement and held them to their word when they wanted to trade the bike in... my guess is they would be retracting so fast you'd get sucked into a deep dark hole. ;) :D :D

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

Amen, d00d! But the Stealers are smarter and more experienced than most of their customers... so you'll NEVER see that in a sales contract!

Ken

TD AK-20s | Drago's S/C/S-4 | SE 259Es | Feuling 8015/7060/Rods | Black Ops Lifters
The Wizard's Tune

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2014, 05:38:52 PM »

The GM of the dealer asked me what we have to do to get the deal done today and when I said MSRP, he looked at me like I was asking for a kidney!  Its a motorcycle, not a means of transportation, it's a toy for me,nhe seemed to think I'd buckle...then I walked.

Mano

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2014, 05:40:34 PM »

Seen this one last week at American Harley in Buffalo N.Y. They where ready to deal at this price.

Mano

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2014, 05:46:13 PM »

After seeing this bike in person and sitting on it.

It's not the bike for me. :thumbsdown:

FLH91

• Senior CVO Member
    • MI

• CVO1: 2015 FLTRUSE
    • CVO2: 2014 FLSTNSE
    • CVO3: 2013 FLTRXSE2
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2014, 05:48:11 PM »

I love that color! 

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2014, 08:43:13 PM »

I love that color!

For $46k they can stick it up their ass.  Nothing on this planet is worth over MSRP. 

Rkw

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2014, 09:36:34 PM »

If anyone comes across a dealer selling above MSRP, then you should name the dealership.

These same dealers may inflate their service costs as well. For example, near Roswell, Ga, a dealer charged $400 for a 1k service on a 2012 Street Glide, when most dealers charge about $300.00. In Waterloo Iowa, the dealer charged over $360 for a service on a 14 Street Glide with 11,500 miles(3rd service on bike) when passing through on a x-ctry trip, when originally quoted about $325. This same dealership said to get your brake pads changed in another 2500 miles after the service was completed, instead of calling and stating that beforehand, considering the customer had 1100 miles further to go before reaching home. Why not get it done then-cost about $50 bucks to change rear pads while bike in for service.

Killercreek Harley in Roswell Georgia charged just over $400 bucks for 1k service on street glide on new 2012 Street Gilde; Silver Eagle Harley in Waterloo Iowa charged just over $360 bucks for the service at 11,500 miles.

In my area, the regular services are $300 bucks, and other dealers near the two I mentioned, charge less-----Roswell was the worse, and Waterloo 2nd worse.

Normally, dealers will inflate the price of the bike, by adding/changing stock components, such as exhaust, grips, air cleaner, etc. For example, Rommel Harley changed out components, and is selling a street glide for more than 30k on their website(non CVO). The price may be justified by the additions, unlike the dealer trying to sell a new 15 CVO for $48k or $41 K stock.

I will come back and name dealers that have serviced my bikes over the past 4 years in my home state and elsewhere, with their average service price. Yes, you can service yourself, but even if you keep receipts, etc....if something should go wrong, you may have to battle MOCO, as they have factory trained mechanics vs average Joe. Extra cost for "peace of mind" should something go wrong....in my opinion; others may disagree.

Chesapeake Harley and Baltimore Harley charge $300 for regular service, unlike the two above.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 09:53:31 PM by Rkw »

denis

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2114 cvo ultra blue
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2014, 09:55:05 PM »

when i bought my 2014 cvo ultra i paid msrp from a dealer about 15miles from the dealer in glenview il that i bought bikes from every 3yrs for the last 25yrs and that dealer wantes 4000 over msrp so you got shop around

East Coast

• Elite CVO Member
    • NY

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Black Diamond/Crimson - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE Hard Candy / Smokey Quartz - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2024 FLTRXSTSE Golden White Pearl
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2014, 12:24:03 AM »

The dealer I bought my 11 CVO SG from had a Hard Candy Mercury SG the first week the 15's came out. The best they would do is $2K over list having a buyer for my 11 CVO SG and they had a guy very interested in my bike. After the buyer backed out of buying my bike they offered me $22K on consignment, not a trade adding they'll order me one giving them time to sell mine. The dealer's dont want to tie up money on a ton of used bikes. They already had a few used CVO's on the floor, not a CVO SG though. The new bike sold for 3K over MSRP to an out of state buyer. I sold my bike on my own and found a dealer selling at MSRP leaving a deposit on a 15 CVO SG Hard Candy. I might not see the bike until next year which is fine with me. I'm fortunate to have a another bike to ride.

I haven't seen another CVO SG around my area, they are gone before they hit the floor. This is frustrating as I would like to see a few more colors before taking the Hard Candy home.

Shop around, buy at MSRP!

tlr

• Elite CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2022 SERG
    • CVO2: 2019 SERG, 2015 SESG, 2012 SESG
    • CVO3: 2009 SERG
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2014, 07:32:29 AM »

Dealer closest to me in MA always asks $10k over MSRP for a CVO. Last year they did that on the Limited. This year same on the SG's. I do all my service there so I gave them 1st shot at selling me a SG CVO. Told me the same $10k story. I wound up going to my old dealer in NJ when I lived there. They got me one at MSRP, they how they do all deals. I flew there and drove her back. I will not pay over MSRP. Kills the market for everyone else.

North Georgia Hawg

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • I HATE WINTER!!!

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2014, 07:43:16 AM »

Dealer closest to me in MA always asks $10k over MSRP for a CVO. Last year they did that on the Limited. This year same on the SG's. I do all my service there so I gave them 1st shot at selling me a SG CVO. Told me the same $10k story. I wound up going to my old dealer in NJ when I lived there. They got me one at MSRP, they how they do all deals. I flew there and drove her back. I will not pay over MSRP. Kills the market for everyone else.

Hard to believe there are people out there who would pay $10K over MSRP for ANYTHING! That guy is a true STEALER! I'm surprised he's still in business gouging people like that, and that there are people STUPID enough to pay it.

Ken

The Wizard's Tune

ultrarider123

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2014, 08:00:18 AM »

Just saw these two at Low Country HD and they were both MSRP.  Talking with Mike, this dealer had been MSRP in the beginning but creeped up to over list.  Just recently went back toward MSRP.  These were on the showroom floor on Friday afternoon at MSRP

2015 SERGU

ultrarider123

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2014, 08:01:33 AM »

2015 SE Limited....MSRP

This was a very purdy scooter, by the way......

Sierramadre

• Elite CVO Member
  • "Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2014, 09:58:54 AM »

The free enterprise system is the American Way.  Dealers are free to ask whatever they want for their products and customers are free to buy or tell them to pound sand.  That being said, I won't even buy a Tee Shirt from a dealer who charges more than list for a bike.

I just bought a CVO Streetglide this weekend.  Payed MSRP with no freight or dealer prep charges and the dealership is storing the bike over the winter at no charge.  Great deal?  No, but I thought it was reasonable.

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2014, 10:33:25 AM »

The free enterprise system is the American Way.  Dealers are free to ask whatever they want for their products and customers are free to buy or tell them to pound sand.  That being said, I won't even buy a Tee Shirt from a dealer who charges more than list for a bike.

I just bought a CVO Streetglide this weekend.  Payed MSRP with no freight or dealer prep charges and the dealership is storing the bike over the winter at no charge.  Great deal?  No, but I thought it was reasonable.
Very reasonable

2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

TEQUILA -aka- RED RUM

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2014, 12:45:17 PM »

Very reasonable....

Mano

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2014, 04:13:09 PM »

Its a very reasonable and good deal. :bananarock:

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2014, 06:42:48 PM »

Very reasonable!  This dealer should take some notes.

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2014, 08:00:29 PM »

Very reasonable!  This dealer should take some notes.
He's in Southeast Michigan Nicky. Shouldn't be more than a few hours from you. Maybe you should expand your radius a little.

Kilaani

• Scarlett - The Bike On Fire
  • Elite CVO Member
  • CVOH! My Scarlett built 3-13-12, & arrived 6-1-12
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2014, 07:59:36 PM »

Or ruby red!
My first & last CVO, Scarlett, arrived 6-1-12. I always remember my mom while riding.  She had smarts with a spirit of independence & adventure. "You Gotta LIVE!", was her motto; her favorite color red, and she loved BLING.

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

Fluster

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2014, 09:05:08 AM »

That dealership sounds like one i went to a month ago. A manager told me the hard candy silver CVO street glide was 7k over MSRP. I told him no thanks. Went back recently and they still had it on the floor. A sales person told me it would sell for 4k over. I again said no thanks. The dealer was Lakeshore Harley in the Chicago area. I have one coming any day at MSRP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2014, 09:23:24 AM »

Oh they charge over MSRP alright. Because some body that just "HAS TO HAVE THIS BIKE RIGHT NOW" will pay it. The saying goes,,,, There's an ASS for every seat.
The other half of that saying is and "And a seat for every AZZ" ;D

KingD

• It's better to burn out than to fade away!

« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2014, 09:50:42 AM »

You guys are soooo lucky that you don't live in Sweden, like I do!

I just paid $56,800 for my FLHXSE (Hard Candy Mercury / Smoky Quartz Flames) with SE tuner, Monster rounds, detachable sissy and luggage rack.

So, your $45,000 would be a bargain to me!  8)

/KingD

DesertHOG

• Visiting America One Road Trip at a Time
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Vivid Black Special
    • NM

• CVO1: 2011 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2015 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXS - Vivid Black
    • Join me on Facebook
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2014, 09:56:33 AM »

You guys are soooo lucky that you don't live in Sweden, like I do!

I just paid $56,800 for my FLHXSE (Hard Candy Mercury / Smoky Quartz Flames) with SE tuner, Monster rounds, detachable sissy and luggage rack.

So, your $45,000 would be a bargain to me!  8)

/KingD

Yeah but you have great healthcare and elderly care. :D

KingD

• It's better to burn out than to fade away!

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2014, 10:02:07 AM »

Yeah but you have great healthcare and elderly care. :D

True! So, what am I whining about!? *slap*  :P

Mano

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2014, 05:12:09 PM »

Seen another one this week. This one was $962.50 US more. It was about 35 miles west of Buffalo N.Y. in Batavia N.Y. at Stan's H.D.

Mano

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2014, 05:14:39 PM »

Stan's H.D.

Mano

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2014, 05:17:14 PM »

American H.D.

dpiper1

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2014, 04:05:36 AM »

I looked at a yellow and black one.  They told me 38995.   And msrp is what ?? 32-34

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2014, 08:06:43 AM »

I looked at a yellow and black one.  They told me 38995.   And msrp is what ?? 32-34

flibb

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2014, 06:11:46 PM »

saw the silver and black sg in the sun  lol sorry if I offend anyone but the silver paint looks like it came off of a Tracker fishing boat all the sparkles. 

2008 rocker c, 2003 fatboy, 2015 rgu

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2014, 10:43:58 PM »

That dealership sounds like one i went to a month ago. A manager told me the hard candy silver CVO street glide was 7k over MSRP. I told him no thanks. Went back recently and they still had it on the floor. A sales person told me it would sell for 4k over. I again said no thanks. The dealer was Lakeshore Harley in the Chicago area. I have one coming any day at MSRP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the place...

Grizzly

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: '05 Jalapeno 1 of 692 sold
    • CVO2: '08 Duracell #601 of 1,800
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2014, 11:09:16 PM »

After seeing this bike in person and sitting on it.

It's not the bike for me. :thumbsdown:

Good thing, because you may have a problem purchasing it (and bringing it home) with it NOT being used.   :nixweiss:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 11:21:46 PM by Grizzly »
ALL 10 Provinces & ALL Lower 48 States ridden on "MY" bike

NW Territories and Alaska, here I come!

Grizzly

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: '05 Jalapeno 1 of 692 sold
    • CVO2: '08 Duracell #601 of 1,800
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2014, 11:11:56 PM »

All I can say to that is that I'm quite pleased with the selling price I received for my '05 Teal last week.  It is a rare bike and of course it helped that the buyer loved the colour.

Ken
ALL 10 Provinces & ALL Lower 48 States ridden on "MY" bike

NW Territories and Alaska, here I come!

trahog

• Elite CVO Member
  • Living life
    • FL

• CVO1: 2000 screaming eagle road glide
    • CVO2: 2005 screaming eagle v-rod 2009 cvo road Glide 2011cvo street glide
    • CVO3: 2015 cvo street glide
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2014, 10:37:34 PM »

I paid $35,499 plus $385 dealer prep That I tried to get them to drop,but 10 guys behind me waiting to buy this bike and $435 for freight which I also never pay,But If you look at the sales price I paid ,It is  still less with all 3  prices combined Than what most dealers charge  for just the sale price and This is why Mobile Bay Harley Davidson Is the best On the Gulf Coast.Great Service  also.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 10:41:27 PM by trahog »

trahog

• Elite CVO Member
  • Living life
    • FL

• CVO1: 2000 screaming eagle road glide
    • CVO2: 2005 screaming eagle v-rod 2009 cvo road Glide 2011cvo street glide
    • CVO3: 2015 cvo street glide
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2014, 10:40:07 PM »

Funny when you pay cash and don't  don't buy the extended warranty they don't give you as much free stuff ,lol

baddyna96

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • IN

• CVO1: 2015 SESG Ultraviolet/Lava
    • CVO2: 1996 FXDWG 96" Stroker 125 HP
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2014, 02:56:55 PM »

I purchased a 2015 UV/Molten Lava at Kerstings HD at retail, plus they installed the SE passenger backrest and docking kit to boot. Also, gave me top retail on my 07 FLTH on trade. I'm happy! Great, family owned dealer. They have my business from this point on.

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2014, 05:09:01 PM »

I purchased a 2015 UV/Molten Lava at Kerstings HD at retail, plus they installed the SE passenger backrest and docking kit to boot. Also, gave me top retail on my 07 FLTH on trade. I'm happy! Great, family owned dealer. They have my business from this point on.
The passenger backrest and docking kit should come stock on a 36 K touring bike.

baddyna96

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • IN

• CVO1: 2015 SESG Ultraviolet/Lava
    • CVO2: 1996 FXDWG 96" Stroker 125 HP
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2014, 07:36:06 PM »

Agreed. Would have been nice to come with heated grips too, but it is what it is. Still a great dealership though. Going to order my tour pack through them next.

Chains

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • FL

« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2014, 08:06:43 PM »

Read the entire post very interesting. Too bad trade in values suckor i would buy a new one. One question for Rkw, how many of the factory trained mechanics would you actually let work on your bike?    :nervous:
2009 FLHTCUSE
12 inch Monkey bars
Stage one kit
Fullsac SS titanium coated DX dual pipe
Kuryakyn 4 inch Mellow Crushers
Color Matched Bushtec Turbo 2
1st Active member of the CVO Critter Gawkers Society

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Never ride with a Halfsac! Insist on Fullsac Perf!
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2014, 07:57:16 PM »

I just bought my 7th Harley, first CVO last Wednesday morning. Also the first used Harley, all the others I bought new. A 2012 CVO Street Glide with 2100 miles, Couldn't be happier! I took a huge hit selling my 2014 Limited that I just never bonded with. Picking up this perfect 2012 for just under 28K more than made up for it. The used market on high end bikes is always a good place to shop. This pic was taken on my ride home from Eugene Oregon to Lake Havasu just last week. Riding Lassen solo this late in the year may not have been bright, but I pulled it off!
Steve@fullsac.com  www.fullsac.com
Never argue with idiots. They will beat you with experience.

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2014, 08:02:40 PM »

I just bought my 7th Harley, first CVO last Wednesday morning. Also the first used Harley, all the others I bought new. A 2012 CVO Street Glide with 2100 miles, Couldn't be happier! I took a huge hit selling my 2014 Limited that I just never bonded with. Picking up this perfect 2012 for just under 28K more than made up for it. The used market on high end bikes is always a good place to shop. This pic was taken on my ride home from Eugene Oregon to Lake Havasu just last week. Riding Lassen solo this late in the year may not have been bright, but I pulled it off!

Congrats, nice ride but I am biased haha. 2.1k miles? What did they do buy and ride it home and park it? Crazy!

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2014, 08:20:34 PM »

I'm embarrassed to say, I put more miles this CVO in three days riding it home than I did on my 2014 Limited in a year.

It happens.

SG

Trimster

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 99 FXR2
    • CVO2: 15 FLTRUSE
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2014, 08:42:34 PM »

That's one good looking SG!  :2vrolijk_21:
Al

D-N-D

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • PA

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTKSE Limited / Moonlight Blue & Deep Sea Blue
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2014, 06:15:14 AM »

Sweet !!! Good Luck with the New Ride !!!!
DND

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2014, 08:26:05 AM »

Thanks Guys! I'm way excited to have my first CVO after all these years of working on them. Real happy with the buy
I made on this one too. Already dropped 1800.00 with Kutter Harley on a few items that included a 660 Roadtech, Dash mount,
58 TB and 113" Pistons. Torn between the Tman 625 and 660? Tough choices ahead. lol..

SG

Mano

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2014, 03:48:58 PM »

Nice, congrats......best color. :2vrolijk_21:

DOWNTOWN DON

• Full CVO Member
    • BC

• CVO1: 2012 flhxse3 Black diamond, Dark slate. (WRECKED)
    • CVO2: 2015 flhxse4 Starfire Black/Gold Dust Flames.
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2014, 08:47:31 PM »

Did the previous owner add the aux lights, hiway pegs, taller w/s, & aftermarket seat?
CVO1:  Fullsac "DX" pipe/2" power cores & tts mastertune, mustang super solo vintage/13" rear pillion, 7" lrs ultra elite dark tint windshield, truk lite ph7 headlight & custom dynamics signals,  color matched king tour pak.
CVO2:  Fullsac "DX" pipe/2 1/4" power cores, screens, & tts mastertune, 7" lrs ultra elite/dark tint/screemin eagle scripture, fairing vents, fork baffle, matching pass boards & backrest, and a LOT more to come.

Thx and come again: "DOWNTOWN DON"

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2014, 09:28:05 PM »

Nice, congrats......best color. :2vrolijk_21:

What? Hehe. Best CVO SG made but you know RED is the fastest and best color!  :huepfenlol2:

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2014, 06:18:05 AM »

What? Hehe. Best CVO SG made but you know RED is the fastest and best color!  :huepfenlol2:
uh huh,,,,,, just wait until Steve gets done with it. lol

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2014, 06:27:50 AM »

uh huh,,,,,, just wait until Steve gets done with it. lol

No lie lol

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2014, 09:33:03 AM »

Did the previous owner add the aux lights, hiway pegs, taller w/s, & aftermarket seat?

Previous owner added all that stuff except for the tall windshield. That was my first stop at Redding HD, the shorty was killing me.
Spots are coming back off. The Rineharts came off five minutes after I got home, my ears are still ringing. Love the Corbin, its going no where! I have already dynoed it with two different headpipes and muffler combos, best so far is 102HP 114 TQ. Vtune 3 is working great. I'm a little worried about the stock crank. Going to find out how much run out it has pretty soon.That will determine if the cases get split before the 113 top end happens. That should keep those pesky RED ONES in check.Lol..Playing with the AC today. Who said the Heavy Breather doesn't fit with lower speakers? Mine clears fine.

SG

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2014, 09:40:41 AM »

Previous owner added all that stuff except for the tall windshield. That was my first stop at Redding HD, the shorty was killing me.
Spots are coming back off. The Rineharts came off five minutes after I got home, my ears are still ringing. Love the Corbin, its going no where! I have already dynoed it with two different headpipes and muffler combos, best so far is 102HP 114 TQ. Vtune 3 is working great. I'm a little worried about the stock crank. Going to find out how much run out it has pretty soon.That will determine if the cases get split before the 113 top end happens. That should keep those pesky RED ONES in check.Lol..Playing with the AC today. Who said the Heavy Breather doesn't fit with lower speakers? Mine clears fine.

SG
Steve the way you ride...

Is there any question the crank should be upgraded? Just sayin' ;) :D :D

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]

Page created in 0.332 seconds with 24 queries.