Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  All

Author Topic: Turtle Wax Ice  (Read 25204 times)

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
Re: Turtle Wax Ice
« Reply #120 on: December 15, 2008, 09:01:43 PM »

I always find it helps when you break the word down to its base parts.

Emulsification

Emu--Big assed mean bird that can't fly so will always stay around and choose to peck the crap out of you and spit in one pint increments with amazing accuracy

L-- Lazy

SiFi--Science Fiction

Cation--tail end of vacation; the trip home

So, we have a huge mean lazy pecker spitting across outer space on its way home.  See, makes perfect sense when you just break it down.

Hey, I used to see Emus all the time in Austrailia, and trust me, they ain't lazy...but then again that was in the 70's.  Woa, the colors.  Let's play some Black Sabbath backwards and see God!!! :beatnik: :smoking: :freak:

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #121 on: December 16, 2008, 07:09:33 AM »

Donuts, there is supposed to be something about donuts in there somewhere.......   :nixweiss:
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #122 on: December 16, 2008, 08:38:48 AM »

Donuts, there is supposed to be something about donuts in there somewhere.......   :nixweiss:

Back to the subject:  Does Turtle Wax Ice make the donuts go down easier?  Does it speed up the trip through the digestive system?  Is there any advantage to this stuff, or is it just some more marketing hype? 

Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #123 on: December 16, 2008, 08:49:17 AM »

Did someone say DOUNUTS? :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: ;D

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #124 on: December 18, 2008, 10:25:40 AM »

Somebody (hint) has a future in making those intricate crop circles in the midwest or England......   ;D ;D

Reading posts about the Howie & Hogbreath clans going to Mexico for fun in the sun &  :drink::  Envious

Reading Don's posts about the tricycle races there his voices told him about: Side splitting

Watching a hummer dig a circular ditch in Mexico on a perfectly good beach full of SOFT sand....

Priceless!

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #125 on: December 18, 2008, 10:32:55 AM »

Back to the subject:  Does Turtle Wax Ice make the donuts go down easier?  Does it speed up the trip through the digestive system?  Is there any advantage to this stuff, or is it just some more marketing hype? 

Jerry

Jerry - Since I have personally used Turtle Wax Ice more than 3 times & have even read the back of a bottle, on the internet I would be considered one of the world's foremost authorities on all waxes & polishes, if I had a website.

The back of the bottle says:  Quote (well it doesn't actually say Quote but I am quoting) DANGER: Harmful or fatal if swallowed.  Contains petroleum distillates. Do not induce vomiting. Call a physician immediately.  Combustible.

The answer to your questions is: maybe.  But it is best to have a non combustible physician nearby if anyone decides to try this at home.

Mike

texaswiz

One of the oldest products out there is still "one" of the best
« Reply #126 on: January 23, 2009, 09:19:05 AM »

Pledge! It has been around for 30 years and I have used it for at least 25 on everything from custom paint jobs on cars to fancy paint jobs on bikes. It goes on with a light mist and buffs out with a cotton t-shirt. There is no polish or wax that goes on as easy. I use it on my new bike. Paint, chrome and windshield. You can have your choice of lemon or orange scented. Who knows, your wife might want to put it on that rare 15th century Louis XV hutch you have in your living room too. It is cheap too. Can lasts 3 or 4 months if you use it 2 times a week.

clegg

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG, Black & Orange. 106 stroker, 585 S&S gear driven cams, SE billet cam plate w/ SE oil pump, 52mm S&S throttle body with closed loop VFI system, Vance & Hines 2 into 1. Headwork by Leo Hess at Full Blast Engineering.
« Reply #127 on: January 23, 2009, 10:29:50 AM »

Anyone here use Honda Pro Cleaner? I have used it for years and love it. It is good on anything, and easy to use. Aerosol, so it is easy to apply and will do its part to warm the earth. (If you believe in that sort of thing..)
Semper Fidelis

49445CVO

• 1K CVO Member
  • 06' FLHTCUSE Black Candy Crimson/Slate

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
« Reply #128 on: January 24, 2009, 09:55:59 AM »

Anyone here use Honda Pro Cleaner? I have used it for years and love it. It is good on anything, and easy to use. Aerosol, so it is easy to apply and will do its part to warm the earth. (If you believe in that sort of thing..)

I too have used it for years with no complaints.  I like how easy it is to put on and take off.  Some say that Pledge is the same thing. Not sure but I have seen people use it.
Why is it that I never seem to succeed the first time, unless I screwed up?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  All

Page created in 0.154 seconds with 25 queries.