Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Just a local Putt  (Read 1499 times)

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Just a local Putt
« on: January 02, 2012, 12:18:47 PM »

Had a great time yesterday with Mr. and Mrs. Grandpadoc, my buddie Ken and my godson Matthew, met a new friend....Thanks for your company MAT,  Suzy and I had a great time.  A bit of a short ride, but any ride is a good one. Once the bike is back together from the new front end and speakers we'll have to do it again.  Beautiful day here in Dago (mid to upper 70"s....not bad for NYD).  The new sneakers seemeed pretty good, I didn't push anything yet, but after a few more miles I'll see how they do.  Stay tuned. I sure sucks living here in So. Cal.....every day is a good day to ride.

BTW,
MAT....nice ride!!!!  I love the color.  Don't let anyone tell you different, THE RED ONES ARE THE FASTEST!!!!!

_Beags :cherry:
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Just a local Putt
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 12:32:35 PM »

:worthless: :worthless: :worthless:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

LovemyCVOgirl

• Four wheels move the body.... Two wheels move the soul.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Give me a switchback any day!

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
    • CVO2: 2015 Toyota Tundra 4X4 SR5 TRD 5.7L V8
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 12:45:51 PM »

Had a great time yesterday with Mr. and Mrs. Grandpadoc, my buddie Ken and my godson Matthew, met a new friend....Thanks for your company MAT,  Suzy and I had a great time.  A bit of a short ride, but any ride is a good one. Once the bike is back together from the new front end and speakers we'll have to do it again.  Beautiful day here in Dago (mid to upper 70"s....not bad for NYD).  The new sneakers seemeed pretty good, I didn't push anything yet, but after a few more miles I'll see how they do.  Stay tuned. I sure sucks living here in So. Cal.....every day is a good day to ride.

BTW,
MAT....nice ride!!!!  I love the color.  Don't let anyone tell you different, THE RED ONES ARE THE FASTEST!!!!!

Yea x2. The RED ONES are faster!

Some days you're a bug, some days you're a windshield.

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 02:26:12 PM »

Hey Loverboy,
   Nice ride, it's RED which everyone knows are the fastest, we ALL know this........lol. Bring that puppy down for a putt,  Doc and I would love to do some miles!

What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

MAT

• 1K CVO Member
  • Ride baby ride

• CVO1: 2009 SEUC Ruby Red / Typhoon Maroon
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2012, 09:19:03 PM »

Beags,
  It was a great day, the ride from Temecula to the Hideaway was great and then the rest of the ride you led us on was even better.

It was great to meet You, Suzy, Ken, and Matthew. Lunch at Baileys was very good .... THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

The weather was so nice again today that the wife and I went on another ride today and ended up at Doc and Terrie's beautiful home for a barbecue.  It was a great weekend, thanks to all involved.    :2vrolijk_21:

Mike   

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2012, 09:37:47 PM »

We all had a lot to do like take down xmas stuff...but beautiful weather happens !!  It was great to see Matt and Susy again, way too long bro and meet Mike's better half (Sandy) today. Terry and I feel very fortunate to have so many CVO friends. Doc

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 26 queries.