Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: 2017  (Read 13395 times)

Wild Hog 4

• Senior CVO Member
    • CVO3: 2018 CVO Road Glide
Re: 2017
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2016, 01:38:16 PM »

There all great looking colours if you ask me!, i don't think you can go wrong with any of the four colours and its the first production year i've thought that for sure.

great to see finally the street glide cvo gets remote power locking bags like the cvo limited, shame they should have given heated grips as standard also to justify the 2K price increase!,
However reading the literature it looks like they have introduced a better version of the AVC when riding to reduce audio volume and bass settings etc as you increase/decrease riding speed, however can anyone confirm if the new stock seat has the gel in it like previous years, as literature doesn't mention it at all! and personally i don't think it does,
{maybe they realised the seat from 2014 & 15 FLHXSE was actually not too bad and pretty comfy and that they wern't shifting any aftermarket seats!....crikey HD that was a boo boo}  :'(

Still i'm liking this new streety glide very much mamma :)
Ride free brothers!

Toofast_28

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • IA

« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2016, 02:00:42 PM »

Why is that when I say *RED* the moco answers with yet another Brandywine maroon blood rose muted garnet fumble.
RED, Damnit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm right there too.  If they had a fire engine red it'd be in the garage already.  I wouldn't even bitch about the price (until after it was already home)

spook120

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2016, 02:45:43 PM »

According to the HD site the CVO SG comes with heated hand grips....

FLSTFI Dave

• IBA 69147
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
    • CVO2: 2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
    • CVO3: 2003 Fatboy, 95"quot, S&ampS 570 gear drive cam
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2016, 04:25:07 PM »

According to the HD site the CVO SG comes with heated hand grips....

I sure cant find that. 

Here is a picture from the sight of left hand grip of CVO Street Glide, no black nob on end for heated grips.

great to see finally the street glide cvo gets remote power locking bags like the cvo limited, shame they should have given heated grips as standard also to justify the 2K price increase!,

I also see no mention of power locks for bags. 

Both would be nice, but I cant find anything to indicate that is the case
2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
2019 FLTRXSE Red Pepper / Magnetic Gray Traded
2018 FLTRXSE Gunship Gray  Traded
2017 FLHXSE  Starfire Black / Atomic Red  Traded
2015 FLTRUSE Abyss Blue / Crushed Saphire Traded
2013 FLHRSE5 Diamond Dust 117  Traded
2012 FLTRXSE White Gold Pearl / Starfire Black  Traded
2009 FLTRSE3 Silver/Titanium  Traded
2003 Fatboy, real fire paint set,

spook120

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2016, 05:35:03 PM »

Read the description on HD site. Says heated grips. Notice 2 rocker switches on rt side of dash? What are those for? 

Wild Hog 4

• Senior CVO Member
    • CVO3: 2018 CVO Road Glide
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2016, 07:44:15 PM »

Read the description on HD site. Says heated grips. Notice 2 rocker switches on rt side of dash? What are those for?

The rocker switches on dash are for locking /unlocking the saddlebags ,which can also be done on the remote key fob, this has been standard on cvo limited for several years but finally they've odopted it for the flhxse .
Go onto "key features" under the "feel" heading and scroll to bottom you'll find it there.
Check out my picture from the website

Your right on the heated grips it does state it has it but they made this same mistake for 3 years running now, it's advertised under a kind of generic features heading that supposedly all the tourers have but of course they don't all have it  only the road glides and ultra cvo have had  the heated grips ,  and the flhxse certainly does not have heated grips!
  Really HD should be held accountable for this "typo" as it's misleading advertising and should be made to supply the grips if they  can't be fussed to get the specs right,  .....and they can't use the " specs may vary from country or region " get out clause on this one as no flhxse on the planet has had heated grips as standard,    Jeeeez :'(
Ride free brothers!

CVOfan

• 2012 FLHXSE3
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3
    • CVO2: 2012 GMC Denali Duramax HD
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2016, 05:41:32 PM »

The black and orange is growing on me.  Would like it a lot better with a chrome motor and wheels.

V&H High Output headers
Fullsac 2" inserts

manllyy

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2016, 01:58:23 AM »

Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crobson

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MN

• CVO1: 2013 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2o17 cvo streetglide
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2016, 07:12:37 PM »

just picked up the orange Friday afternoon. No heated grips on mine and does have remote locking saddlebags. The bike seems like it really wants to run but you can tell the pipes and tuning are holding it back. Only other pipes you can put on it are screaming eagle and no tuners made for the motor yet, guess ill have to wait. put 700 miles on it so far and sure runs a lot less noisy than my 110 did

skratch

• 1K CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Roman Gold/Burnt Emerald
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2016, 07:24:45 PM »

if I had the money, i'd buy it.  then put a proper fairing on it...  :huepfenjump3:
I understand the concept of reality, but find it too confining as a way of life

CVOSGJoe

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • PA

« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2016, 09:23:49 PM »

just picked up the orange Friday afternoon. No heated grips on mine and does have remote locking saddlebags. The bike seems like it really wants to run but you can tell the pipes and tuning are holding it back. Only other pipes you can put on it are screaming eagle and no tuners made for the motor yet, guess ill have to wait. put 700 miles on it so far and sure runs a lot less noisy than my 110 did

here are some aftermarket pipes..  I might be ordering them for mine

http://www.tabperformance.com/harley-2017-touring-fl-exhaust-pipe-mufflers-p/121-1295.htm

'17 CVO Street Glide w/117 kit.. more mods to come
SOLD-'15 CVO Street Glide. H.C. Mercury Mods are: FM 2-1-2 ceramic header, E-Series FM slip-ons, PV-2, 110 tweaked by Fuel Moto, Detachable Tour-Pak, Heated Seat & Grips and the list goes on....

crobson

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MN

• CVO1: 2013 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2o17 cvo streetglide
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2016, 07:41:13 AM »

nice looking pipe wonder if they make a header pipe as well. guess I would like to get rid of the cat converter. felt a lot of heat on my right calf and really wasn't hot when riding mid 70"s or so course maybe that's part of the breakin
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.16 seconds with 24 queries.