Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  All

Author Topic: My Hard Candy is now been pushed to May...??? %&*#  (Read 22333 times)

ONE2BAJA

• 1K CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

• CVO1: 2023 CVO Road Glide FLTRXSE Dark Platium 121vvt
Re: My Hard Candy is now been pushed to May...??? %&*#
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2015, 08:26:42 AM »

3k miles since January in Iowa...Not for sale!
"The difference between success and failure is the ability to work with a hangover"

smkymtnboy

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• CVO1: flhxse
    • CVO2: flhtcuse5
    • CVO3: flhtcuse6
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2015, 08:42:08 AM »

after ridin mine a couple hundred miles its not for sale!!

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2015, 12:38:14 PM »

I think I'd still sell it for $40k with the mods....I have just over 100 miles on it.  I'd really have to think about it though!  There is another bike I'd rather own....I thinks this is the best all around bike ever....looks, comfort, features and performance!

East Coast

• Elite CVO Member
    • NY

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Black Diamond/Crimson - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE Hard Candy / Smokey Quartz - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2024 FLTRXSTSE Golden White Pearl
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2015, 06:57:02 PM »

5 LONG months............

Has the dealer given you an estimate on a delivery date?

mkevns

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • ID

• CVO1: Street Glide CVO
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2015, 07:18:18 PM »

Came 2.5 weeks ago and one side of the batwing was damaged.... so waiting for a new batwing that was supposed to be rushed in one week...... so I can't even drive the bike that's sitting at the dealership.

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2015, 07:30:03 PM »

When I bought my CVO Breakout, the tank had an issue and they over nighted a new tank!  You'll be good to go soon!

East Coast

• Elite CVO Member
    • NY

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Black Diamond/Crimson - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE Hard Candy / Smokey Quartz - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2024 FLTRXSTSE Golden White Pearl
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2015, 08:14:23 PM »

Came 2.5 weeks ago and one side of the batwing was damaged.... so waiting for a new batwing that was supposed to be rushed in one week...... so I can't even drive the bike that's sitting at the dealership.

Ugh, Hopefully it will arrive soon!!!

ZVO

• Dark Platimum? That’s Silver and Black
  • Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TX

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE - Gone
    • CVO2: 2016 FLHXSE - Gone
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE - Gone
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2015, 10:11:44 PM »

I am sorry for those who have had issues with delivery and paint.  But I find it rather ironic that I have a perfect hard candy bike, totally stock with less than 1200 breakin miles on the clocks with first fluid change already done for 35.5K and have not had an offer on the bike....hmmm.  Guess if someone wanted a bike so badly it would have already been in another garage.  Just saying.....spook

Put it on eBay there is a 15 cvo street glide with 6 miles going for 40k right now.
The Autumn Wind is a pirate.

toddwebber

• Junior CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE hard candy
    • CVO2: 2013 FXSBSE crimson
    • CVO3: 2012 FLHXSB (sold)
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2015, 11:59:13 PM »

Up to 42k now. I bought mine to ride not cut a profit
Fuel Moto 113 big bore kit, Ward Performance CNC heads, Wood TW-999 cams, SE cam plate, Zippers chain tensioners, Darkhorse lower end, H beam rods, Timken bearing, SE 58mm TB, 5.3 injectors, AIM clutch, D&D Boarzilla 2/1, Dynojet Power Vision, Dynojet Target Tune, JRI rear shocks, Legend AXEO front shocks

bm0958

« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2015, 06:37:48 AM »

I have been riding CVO's since 1999 and I like this bike so much I have a second one just like it coming in! The ride, the sound and for sure the paint brings it all together.... I am buying another one because I don't feel that Harley will, in the near future do paint like this again, been a bad experience for them. I will ride both, keep the best and trade the other in on a 2016 CVO Streetglide... I think this paint will hold a good trade in

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2015, 06:50:22 AM »

I have been riding CVO's since 1999 and I like this bike so much I have a second one just like it coming in! The ride, the sound and for sure the paint brings it all together.... I am buying another one because I don't feel that Harley will, in the near future do paint like this again, been a bad experience for them. I will ride both, keep the best and trade the other in on a 2016 CVO Streetglide... I think this paint will hold a good trade in

I agree.  With the 13 and 14 CVO Breakout and the 15 CVO Street Glide....I believe that Harley peaked in the complicated paint processes and they will be going back to more subtle paint like the 2015.5 CVO Street Glide.  I just can't imagine how Harley doesn't have an entire custom paint shop.....its not like they don't charge enough to make a big profit on EVERYTHING they make to where they can't do what Gunslinger did for them in house with strict QC!

Rainmaker

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TX

« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2015, 06:48:37 AM »

That's because you spend all your time polishing yours in the garage Bill.

For everyone else, It's my Hard Candy for sale on EBay. I bought the bike because it's the first Harley paint that's got me excited since the Kryptonite Green 2011 CVO street glide (my last street glide). I sold that bike after 18 months with 350 miles on it. They unloaded this bike and I said "yeah that's nice, just put it over in the corner and cover it and make sure the battery charger is plugged in. That was two weeks ago, I've started it once since then and put it through a heat cycle. I realized that Harleys just don't do it for me. I have a custom pro street style bike with a 124 S&S that I ride around town and I have a 50 degree rake full custom rigid 300 rear tire chopper, also with a124 S&S that I ride so little im about to drain the fluids and put the damn thing on pedastal like a piece of art in my man cave. Bm0958 can vouch for me that im not greedy, don't need the money, hell I could let it sit and let the tires rot off of it and it wouldn't affect me, but I figured there are guys out there who really want this color scheme that would enjoy owning it and riding it a heck of a lot more than I would so I'm gonna part ways with it. Wouldn't have bought it but I got caught up in that "they're hard to get mentality, better take one while you can" so I did. Coulda been a coincidence that I had just left the Mecum car auction where I watched a car that was the exact same year and model that I owned up until about 6 years ago when I traded it in for 120K sell for almost 400K. So maybe I just had a weak moment. Anyway. Hope somebody who loves the bike and loves the color ends up with it.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 06:50:55 AM by Rainmaker »

spook120

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2015, 08:35:09 AM »

I guess I had better put my bike out in the world if it is to sell.  I take delivery of my jeep today.  Took the CVO out for a short jaunt yesterday and yes it is a great bike, but truthfully I enjoy my BMW GSA more....just a totally different riding experience.  Anyway, the bike is still for sale with my price WAY less than the one on ebay.  Go figure.

Rainmaker

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TX

« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2015, 05:05:29 AM »

Well, the weirdo on eBay joined eBay two days ago, started asking a bunch of questions, bought the bike, sent me an email this afternoon that he couldn't buy the motorcycle because it "will cost me 16K dollars to move it into my name". i guess the fact he joined eBay May 6th and had never bid on anything before shoulda tipped me off. So, I've got to second place and had another gent contact me this afternoon.

ZVO

• Dark Platimum? That’s Silver and Black
  • Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TX

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE - Gone
    • CVO2: 2016 FLHXSE - Gone
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE - Gone
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2015, 09:06:53 AM »

If someone wants the Hc mercury but it is not available, id offer to trade tins...buy the black carbon crystal we will meet up at a dealer and have them swap your carbon for my mercury.

Gas tank, fenders, lowers, front and rear fairing.

I like the chrome look so I wouldn't trade crash bars, rockers, derby, etc....just the painted parts.
The Autumn Wind is a pirate.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  All

Page created in 0.168 seconds with 21 queries.