Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  All

Author Topic: 2015 hard candy tour pak installed  (Read 39940 times)

rcamp2009

• Senior CVO Member
    • OH

Re: 2015 hard candy tour pak installed
« Reply #105 on: May 11, 2016, 09:50:31 AM »

Those are H-D spoilers and lights on Tour-Pak and saddlebags. They work as running and brake lights. Have the Custom Dynamics® Gen2 Ultimate Magic Strobes Brake Light Flasher on rear. They really are sweet. Everyone I ride with either has them or are getting them. Really fires up the rear and makes you more noticeable when braking.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 09:53:37 AM by rcamp2009 »
2019 FLHXSE
Ghost

CVOSGJoe

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • PA

Re: 2015 hard candy tour pak installed
« Reply #106 on: May 12, 2016, 07:44:33 AM »

Those are H-D spoilers and lights on Tour-Pak and saddlebags. They work as running and brake lights. Have the Custom Dynamics® Gen2 Ultimate Magic Strobes Brake Light Flasher on rear. They really are sweet. Everyone I ride with either has them or are getting them. Really fires up the rear and makes you more noticeable when braking.

I was referring to the rear fender itself. it appears you have a tri-bar on your fender tip but rather than three its four bars, regardless I have not seen that on a CVO Model.

'17 CVO Street Glide w/117 kit.. more mods to come
SOLD-'15 CVO Street Glide. H.C. Mercury Mods are: FM 2-1-2 ceramic header, E-Series FM slip-ons, PV-2, 110 tweaked by Fuel Moto, Detachable Tour-Pak, Heated Seat & Grips and the list goes on....
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  All

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 24 queries.