Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2015 XM  (Read 1960 times)

mmbraun

• Junior CVO Member
2015 XM
« on: September 16, 2014, 06:50:00 PM »

Does the 2015 FLHXSE come standard with XM, or do you need to add the module?

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
Re: 2015 XM
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 07:09:56 PM »

Does the 2015 FLHXSE come standard with XM, or do you need to add the module?

Yes, comes standard, three month free subscription, but the radio & xm sound like chit compared to mp3 off the phone, night and day in quality and dynamic range, don't think ill use either, I've got 20 gig on the phone more than enough for any ride
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 08:26:27 PM by EAGLE1 »
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 09:59:52 PM »

Yes, comes standard, three month free subscription, but the radio & xm sound like chit compared to mp3 off the phone, night and day in quality and dynamic range, don't think ill use either, I've got 20 gig on the phone more than enough for any ride

Any word on the significant loss of quality vs the phone? Kind of surprising. I wonder if it's reception related perhaps or just the quality of the signal vs mp3 is lacking.

2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 10:16:45 PM »

Any word on the significant loss of quality vs the phone? Kind of surprising. I wonder if it's reception related perhaps or just the quality of the signal vs mp3 is lacking.

I don't think there is any loss of signal quality on the radio or xm, its just what it is, you can turn it up to a certain level and it sound good but after a certain point it starts to sound distorted, but my mp3's on the phone sound incredible the louder you crank it the better it sounds, my buddy was riding next to me said puck it, turned off his radio and listened to mine on our ride sunday  :huepfenlol2: My car is the same way the radio and xm just start to sound garbled and grainy if you turn it up too loud but the mp3's just punch through with a lot more clarity and dynamic range
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

dp

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2014, 08:44:26 PM »

Seems to be some issues with the radio. Sometimes the speaker volume does not work. Have to turn off bike and restart. The speed volume control does not work at all. Radio goes to WB when you turn off and restart bike sometimes. These are known issues according yo my dealer.
2013 CVO Roadglide

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 21 queries.