Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Pictures of Maple RG W/BLK Pipes?  (Read 9224 times)

ldireprophil

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 CVO Road Glide Custom Maple Metallic
Re: Pictures of Maple RG W/BLK Pipes?
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2013, 11:18:36 AM »

I've been lazy on the site lately, but have my new wheels on. Just getting around to an update. 21 front / 17 rear.  Did the -2 Progressive Monotube drop in front and a -1 Burly lowering block in back.  Now just waiting on wrap fender, Bad Dad stretched side covers, and windshield to come back from paint.

2012 CVO RGC / Renegade Lincoln Phantom 21-17 / RWD Fender / -2 Front -1 Rear / Bad Dad Side Covers / Andrews 54H Cams / HQ Black Ops Lifters / Heavy Breather / Cometic .030 HG / Barnett +1 Clutch / Aim 480lb Spring / ClutchWiz / Hayden M6 / D&D Fat Cat 2-1 w/UPB & Ghost Pipe / TTS MasterTune 2 / Wizard's Tune / Alpine CDE-HD149BT Head Unit / Alpine PDX-M6 Amp / Hertz HCX 690 / Hertz HSK 165 XL / Biketronics Module / Cycles Sounds Lids / Misc Little Things

AL123

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2013, 11:45:44 AM »

NICE... :2vrolijk_21:

SDCVO

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • 19 CVO RG-12 CVO RG
    • CA

• CVO1: 2019 Mako Shark Roadglide
    • CVO2: 2012 Maple Roadglide
    • CVO3: 2019 BMW K1600 Grand America
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2013, 12:27:18 PM »

Looks amazing, nice job!
Alan

RatMonkey

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2013, 01:32:25 PM »

YEEEEE HAAAAAAA ! ! !
Thank you for the pics.  Looks great !
Thanks again !  I am on the prowl for wheels and love this look !

Tell me about the ride/handling now. ( What do you notice? Good , better, worse?  )

Did your stock fender have any problems with fitment?

Great job.  Cant wait to see the next step.  Please post those pics ! !  I check everyday !

RatMonkey

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2013, 12:20:04 AM »

Well, can you give us an update on the ride and the handling??

Did you just bolt on the wheels and tires?  Did you address the rake at all? 

Any info on ride/handling would be great.  I am very close to finally doing it, and sheeeeesh... I hear so many opinions !

Im leaning towards mono tube lowering the front 1" (or should I do more?... can I do more?) 
I also hope to lower the rear end with Shotgun shocks.... so would I need to lower the front more too?

Some people say I have to do the triple trees to avoid bad handling issues?

What is your experience??

Thank you

ldireprophil

• Junior CVO Member

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2013, 10:27:24 AM »

Well, can you give us an update on the ride and the handling??

Did you just bolt on the wheels and tires?  Did you address the rake at all? 

Any info on ride/handling would be great.  I am very close to finally doing it, and sheeeeesh... I hear so many opinions !

Im leaning towards mono tube lowering the front 1" (or should I do more?... can I do more?) 
I also hope to lower the rear end with Shotgun shocks.... so would I need to lower the front more too?

Some people say I have to do the triple trees to avoid bad handling issues?

What is your experience??

Thank you

Sorry Dude.  Been busy.  Handles great.  No need to rake with only a 21".  -2 with Progressive Monotubes is what the majority of guys do based on all the research I've done.  It's what I did.  I looks good and handle fine.  No worry about bottoming out on your fender, not for me anyway.  Maybe if you were a big dude pushing 300lbs, I don't know.  I dropped -1 in back by shifting shocks back with a Burly lowering block.  I kept my cvo adjustable shocks which are some of the best.   Wheels just bolt on.  My stock cvo fender is mounted a little different that non cvo so I had to raise fender up about an inch like this. It's temporary until I get my wrap fender on.
2012 CVO RGC / Renegade Lincoln Phantom 21-17 / RWD Fender / -2 Front -1 Rear / Bad Dad Side Covers / Andrews 54H Cams / HQ Black Ops Lifters / Heavy Breather / Cometic .030 HG / Barnett +1 Clutch / Aim 480lb Spring / ClutchWiz / Hayden M6 / D&D Fat Cat 2-1 w/UPB & Ghost Pipe / TTS MasterTune 2 / Wizard's Tune / Alpine CDE-HD149BT Head Unit / Alpine PDX-M6 Amp / Hertz HCX 690 / Hertz HSK 165 XL / Biketronics Module / Cycles Sounds Lids / Misc Little Things

Rio

• 2011 CVO Road Glide Ultra Rio Ember/Black
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Nick
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2013, 11:31:44 AM »

Love it!  Great wheels, what did those set you back
Full Sac X-Pipe,
Full Sac 2.25 cores
TTS Mastertune
Progressive Monotubes
Progressive 94 Shocks
Andrews 30t sprocket
Wind Splitter Windscreen

ldireprophil

• Junior CVO Member

« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2013, 11:44:03 AM »

Love it!  Great wheels, what did those set you back

PM'd
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.15 seconds with 24 queries.