Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Author Topic: Scarlett's Mods, bring the Bling!  (Read 11446 times)

Kilaani

• Scarlett - The Bike On Fire
  • Elite CVO Member
  • CVOH! My Scarlett built 3-13-12, & arrived 6-1-12
Re: Scarlett's Mods, bring the Bling!
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2014, 07:21:55 PM »

another

Wow, that's lit on fire red! I got mine done at the River Run by http://www.lightitupproducts.com/default.asp

They are out of Colorado and the owner Dave, says they've been around 18 years in the biz.
My first & last CVO, Scarlett, arrived 6-1-12. I always remember my mom while riding.  She had smarts with a spirit of independence & adventure. "You Gotta LIVE!", was her motto; her favorite color red, and she loved BLING.

Kilaani

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2014, 07:28:37 PM »

Kilaani (Hawaiian?) do tell where you got those beautiful led red lights under the gas tank!

Yup! Kilaani is basically, loosely translated for Jillian. Kila (Jill) was already taken when I got my first AOL account, so I have had Kilaani ever since those way ooooooldddd days of 1992 or thereabouts.

Another pic, attached,of course.
My first & last CVO, Scarlett, arrived 6-1-12. I always remember my mom while riding.  She had smarts with a spirit of independence & adventure. "You Gotta LIVE!", was her motto; her favorite color red, and she loved BLING.

Kilaani

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2014, 07:40:21 PM »

Twilight!
Another pic, attached,of course

Kilaani

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2014, 07:45:26 PM »

Twilight!
Another pic, attached,of course

Kilaani

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2014, 12:54:42 PM »

Ok, now I am doing more red on a heart horn. Wanted to think about a shift linkage too. Eagle, or flame, or tribal or heart... Or just leave the same one?? What to do, what to do! It's crunch time, because doing crystal work is expensive. My horn wasn't because it wasn't that many but the new one will be all covered. Very jazzed about that. Linkage suggestions? I missed out on Puzzled's Screamin Eagle. What do I need to know about hardware? Some of them show the rod in back of it...more problematic or what? I am trying to choose things to mod that are easy changes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PinkE

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2014, 10:42:03 AM »

Could you post some close up shots of your bling, crystals, I can see the stitching on your seat, it's beautiful, but the other stuff is hard to see, I want to do some of my own bling, just not sure what to do, and how to glue it on...Thanks, you have a beautiful ride, hope to meet you at MV, we will be there, our first time...

Sue :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:
MY Broom is an `04 FLHTCUI Lehman Trike and I Love flyin on it!!!

Kilaani

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2014, 10:30:10 PM »

Could you post some close up shots of your bling, crystals, I can see the stitching on your seat, it's beautiful, but the other stuff is hard to see, I want to do some of my own bling, just not sure what to do, and how to glue it on...Thanks, you have a beautiful ride, hope to meet you at MV, we will be there, our first time...

Sue :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

Sue!
I am so sorry! Please don't think me rude. I have had the hardest time getting used to tapatalk! Here is a good picture!

Kilaani

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2014, 10:32:13 PM »

Sue!
I am so sorry! Please don't think me rude. I have had the hardest time getting used to tapatalk! Here is a good picture!

Oh, and by the way...I drop Scarlett off for her final work (yes!) on Friday. She'll be getting prettied up for a week, I get her back on the 10th. She is going to be stunning! I love her!!!

FlaHeatWave

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: '01 FXDWG2 RED 103 6sp
    • CVO2: '05 FLHTCSE2 CHERRY
    • CVO3: '09 FLTRSE3 YELLOW 117/DD7
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2014, 09:35:43 PM »

Very Nice, I like your taste!!  'Gotta Live!!
"I've read dozens of books about heros and crooks, and learned much from both of their styles"

Kilaani

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2014, 11:43:12 AM »

Very Nice, I like your taste!!  'Gotta Live!!

Thank you, that's what my mom said. I am waiting to see Scarlett. She is at the "Spa" for Devas Bling. This is work that has been pending since last November when I crashed. I am getting the bullet chrome rings, shift linkage, heart horn cover, pinstriping over the grey, line under Scarlett's name, stereo faceplate, grip ends and axle knob ends, and......oh, the 110 and grey cross hatching covered in stones on the derby cover. She will be done before the end of Aug. I am looking forward to riding her to Maggie Valley. She looks so gorgeous without the luggage rack and dog carrier, but I need Harry for my health and sanity.

After I get her back, off she goes to Harley for a checkup, and they are adding the finned cvo granite bridge cover, the chrome grip button covers and the turn signal extender in chrome, as well as getting the horn switched out and the new shift linkage on.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 11:46:21 AM by Kilaani »

PinkE

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2014, 12:10:54 PM »

Hot Damn girl, now that's some serious bling, I would love to add some stuff to My Trike, I just can't afford it right now, can't wait to see your bike in person at MV...And to meet you, and Harry too.  I'm planning on a few chip repairs on Fabeo (my trike name) when I get back from MV, and I want to do some stuff to make it mine, just not sure yet, prolly some pinstriping, I want to keep it so that if I want to resell it I'm not just going to get a girl audience, the painter I talked to advised me against doing that.  We'll see...Thanks for posting those pictures, I love your taste in Bling..... :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:
MY Broom is an `04 FLHTCUI Lehman Trike and I Love flyin on it!!!

Kilaani

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2014, 09:49:48 PM »

Here's my latest!

Bling bling. I pick her up tomorrow, hopefully!

Mandrew13

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: FLSTSE
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2014, 10:25:02 PM »

Impressive horn cover

Kilaani

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2014, 11:19:49 AM »

Thanks. Currently I have the Kuryakyn V cover, but I'm going to take my sparkle off of it and see if my husband will want it instead of his stock cover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kilaani

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2014, 06:31:39 AM »

Here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 24 queries.