Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: CITRUS/AMBER CVO ARRIVAL  (Read 2360 times)

Tom149

• 06' FLHTCUSE Black Candy Crimson/Slate, 107CI
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 06' FLHTCUSE Black Candy Crimson/Slate
    • CVO2: Non-CVO 98' Fatboy 95th Anniversary Edition - Wife's Ride
Re: CITRUS/AMBER CVO ARRIVAL
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2010, 01:15:49 AM »

Does not take long to spend 6K. A V/H X-Pipe with Monster ovals,SERT,dYNO TUNE AND BREAKIN IS ABOUT $2200.00 OF IT. cHROME CALIPERS ABOUT $900.00 A PAIR.cHROME INNER PRIMARY WITH LOTS OF LABOR,J/M allroundother small trim items and labor can mount up real quick.

Don't forget detachable tour pak, new shield, upgraded audio system = lots more dollars. Easy to get to $6K

Tom
Tom

aktung

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2010, 10:34:46 PM »

Took the bike for its first ride today. I am very pleased with the looks and especially the performance. I used the J/M front speakers and they are great. I am using a V/H X-PIPE WITH V/H MONSTER OVALS. Special custom grind T-Man cam and master tuner on the dyno. 103HP AND 117 Torque at the wheel. Beautiful staggered loping sound at idle and really howls heavy bass sound when you dump the throttle. I used the dyno to break it in so I can HONK on it right away. Will post some completed pics soon. Thanks for all the well wishes. This bike rocks, so I just strap in and lets roll.
IN THE WIND IN MONTGOMERY,RIDIN IT LIKE I STOLE IT,GHOST RIDER.

Tom149

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2010, 10:41:41 PM »

Took the bike for its first ride today. I am very pleased with the looks and especially the performance. I used the J/M front speakers and they are great. I am using a V/H X-PIPE WITH V/H MONSTER OVALS. Special custom grind T-Man cam and master tuner on the dyno. 103HP AND 117 Torque at the wheel. Beautiful staggered loping sound at idle and really howls heavy bass sound when you dump the throttle. I used the dyno to break it in so I can HONK on it right away. Will post some completed pics soon. Thanks for all the well wishes. This bike rocks, so I just strap in and lets roll.

Very nice numbers for a stage 1 ungrade, what does the curve look like? 100ft/lbs at what rpm? Must be a blast to ride! Can you post the dyno sometime?

Tom
Tom

aktung

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2010, 11:14:56 PM »

I will post the dyno sheet if I can figure out how. I can tell you the power comes in down low where I like it. In fact in second gear it almost pulls your hands off the grips. Very strong from 1800 to 4500RPM.
IN THE WIND IN MONTGOMERY,RIDIN IT LIKE I STOLE IT,GHOST RIDER.

Tom149

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2010, 11:46:00 PM »

I will post the dyno sheet if I can figure out how. I can tell you the power comes in down low where I like it. In fact in second gear it almost pulls your hands off the grips. Very strong from 1800 to 4500RPM.

1800 - 4500 rpm - Great range!!!

Tom
Tom

DABB

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 SESG Spicy
    • CVO2: Waiting for a yellow Ultra
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2010, 08:47:06 AM »

Sounds very fun!
I am a man of simple tastes, easily satisfied with the best.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 25 queries.