Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: No audio at all?  (Read 1653 times)

Mano

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2
Re: No audio at all?
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2011, 04:55:40 PM »

Dealer diagnosed amp dead and ordered another...none in Canada though so who knows.  I'm sure there will be snow on the ground by the time it arrives but will have tunes for the spring. While it was in the shop I had them install the in-fairing antenna so I could remove the dock hardware and rear whip.  I don't listen to the radio much as the iPod rocks the tunes and I will rarely (if ever) need the backrest or a luggage rack.  Oh, forgot to mention that my C&C Fastback seat arrived last week - seat is awesome and Chuck is great to deal with. I know I gotta take some pics and post them up when I get  chance.

Oil leak fixed - fitting on adapter plate needed to be tightened.  Not sure what this is but looks like filter had to come off so got me a new oil filter as part of the repair.  Hopefully solves the issue.

Thanks for the feedback Fly. :2vrolijk_21:

It will be 14c on Sat. and Sun. so i plan on getting some more riding in before i take mine back in.

fly

• AB

• CVO1: VRSCSE2 Scarlet Red Pearl
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2011, 10:33:54 PM »

Well, good news.  Replacement amp arrived today and is being installed tomorrow morning.  From what I have read there are a few guys waiting months for these and mine arrived in two weeks! Must just be lucky timing and I'm happy to get the bike back in order before the snow flies so its ready to go in the spring.

I rode the bike in on the highway to the dealer at noon today...+2 degrees celsius (about 35F) was a little fresh and made me long for BMW heated grips. Had the Gerbings jacket liner plugged in so it wasn't too bad. Hope it's no colder tomorrow.

Mano

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2011, 09:36:44 AM »

Hope things work out for you Fly and the amp they install is not another piece of junk. My 2nd amp did not make it out of the dealership parking lot. Once installed crank it up and see what happens. As for heated grips....yep wish i had them too. I am still riding and still ok but it would be nice to have that little extra.

fly

• AB

• CVO1: VRSCSE2 Scarlet Red Pearl
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2011, 08:23:35 PM »

Hope things work out for you Fly and the amp they install is not another piece of junk. My 2nd amp did not make it out of the dealership parking lot. Once installed crank it up and see what happens. As for heated grips....yep wish i had them too. I am still riding and still ok but it would be nice to have that little extra.

My good luck continues...it was warmer this afternoon when I picked up the bike with new amp installed and it even worked all the way home.   ;D
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 25 queries.