Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Author Topic: My new (to me) Jalapeno SEEG  (Read 8782 times)

Doubletap

• Full CVO Member
  • 2005 FLHTCSE2
Re: My new (to me) Jalapeno SEEG
« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2012, 02:25:13 PM »

Everyone knows that jalapenos are hotter than pumpkins.... :cucumber:

And where's the dancin' jalapeno on the message icon list? I gotta use a dang cucumber???
2005 FLHTCUSE2 custom blue paint, SE-259 cams, Vance and Hines duals, Rinehart mufflers, Stage 2 air kit, Dynojet tuner, Progressive 940 Ultra shocks, Bad Dad bags and rear fender, more to come

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2012, 03:12:10 PM »

Everyone knows that jalapenos are hotter than pumpkins.... :cucumber:

And where's the dancin' jalapeno on the message icon list? I gotta use a dang cucumber???
The pic you've got as your avatar looks more 'blue' than 'green', to me anyway.  Definitely a teal !!  :coolblue: :jalapeno: :jalapeno: :jalapeno: :jalapeno: :jalapeno: har.  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Wrongway

• Stop Following Me!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • What A Beautiful Mess I'm In......
    • CA

• CVO1: 2014 FLHTKSE Burgundy Blaze/Typhoon Maroon aka Mongo
    • CVO2: Gone:2005 FLHTCSE2 Cherry, Teal, 2006 FLHTCUSE Crimson
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2012, 11:15:42 PM »

Point taken Wrongway. I called it teal until everyone else starting saying green so I just gave up and said ok, it's green. And I don't really understand the jalapeno thing either. Ever seen a teal jalapeno? I think people are either so mesmerized by the beauty of the teal that they can't comprehend the subtle color differences or they just see a blur go by and say "hey, was that thing green?".

I have had many complements on mine, buy ONLY women have said things like "Teal is my favorite color" "I love teal" "Turquoise is beautiful" But I think the guys are too macho to say Teal/Turquoise outside the bedroom!   

Sundog1258

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2012, 09:53:40 PM »

To those who brought up concerns about an older  bike that had really low miles on it, i've got this one up to 5k now. The battery gave up(even though it had been kept on a tender), it was "only" 8 years old.  No other problems, knock on wood.  And I had to take off 4 damn chrome covers to change the tranny fluid, so I've got some slightly used misfitting chrome for sale. And the 8 year old back tire is getting pretty worn, but I think that's my fault. It's spooky hauling butt on 8 year old tires, gotta change them both soon.

Phil

Phantom309

• 2014 Ultra Limited
  • Elite CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG- light/dark Candy Cherry-sold
« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2012, 11:23:26 PM »

:o Wow! That bike is immaculate! Excellent find with only 2k on the clock, congrats!  :2vrolijk_21:
2014 Ultra Limited*Daytona Blue Pearl
MODS
V&H 2-1 Pro Pipe
V&H FP3 Fuelpak
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Page created in 0.144 seconds with 25 queries.