Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12

Author Topic: Glare Professional Products  (Read 32716 times)

Glare

• Vendor
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Glare Professional Products
« on: July 17, 2008, 11:37:17 AM »

To the good Harley Folks:

I am a chemist for Glare and I can say that it is too bad that there are some folks that will bad mouth a product to push their own. Our legal department is already working on it and I am sorry that this is just reality. You will not get an honest posts about many products due to competitors wanting to ruin their name.

Update on Glare.

Glare will be officially applied product at the Lamborghini plant in Italy as of September of this year. Also remember we do have tests reports on our products to prove Glare is not a Snake oil. I would be happy to send these test reports to anyone e-mailing us at Glarepolish@aol.com. Try getting test reports from your competitors claims. I do not think you will get one.

Glare also has been tested extensively by Honda North America Motorcycle Division and concluded the same exact claims that we do. Glare works, and do not let a bad blog ruin  your thinking. Sorry that there are people out there like this. I have a 1991 Harley FXR Low Rider and the paint looks better than when I first got the motorcycle. Colors are richer, and most importantly the paint is UV protected which other products will not do. This is important because once the UV damages the paint underneath the Clear Coat your paint is gone! Glare is the most advanced polish product on the market and for those folks that have been using our products for the last years please come to the podium and let your voice be heard.

Thank you for your support and remember when you do order Glare products to ask for a 10% CVO Harley Member Discount.

God bless,

Perry Stevens
Chemical Division
Glare Products
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 01:12:51 PM by Glare »

Air-Cooled

• Full CVO Member
Re: Glare Professional Products
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 12:01:27 PM »

I am a chemist for Glare and I can say that it is too bad that there are some folks that will bad mouth a product to push their own. Our legal department is already working on it and I am sorry that this is just reality. Perry Stevens
Chemical Division
Glare Products

Please elaborate.

BaggerDave

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE3
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 12:08:27 PM »

"Shines so bright, you'll need sunglasses."

"We burn out the competition."

"Beyond 22nd century technology"

All these quotes are from your website. And they all sound like marketing hype to me. Not factual statements.

Now that's all fine and dandy, but the consumer is ultimately the judge of which product they like. Right or wrong we all buy what we feel is the best product, regardless of the product. TV's, cars, stereos, etc.

I'm sure there are many people who love Glare and will use nothing else. I don't think they are wrong at all. Their use and experience have shown them that Glare is the best choice.
Because not everyone agrees, is what creates the hundreds of wax and polishing products on the market.
Personally, I don't think Glare is a bad product at all. I do think it is very over priced however, and personally I found other products created a more reflective shine.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck in your continued success.

D&D Fatcats
Doherty PowerPACC
SE Pro Super Tuner
HP 100 TQ 116

Boatman

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2010 SEUC-accident victim-gone
    • CVO3: 2005 SEEG-traded on 2010
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 12:41:46 PM »

Polishes are about like motor oils when it comes to brand loyalty.  In today's market, it is hard to buy a bad polish/wax..  I use Zaino myself, but that's just me.

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 07 FLHTUSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 12:53:24 PM »

I also don't find Glare to be a bad product. A lot of its success could be in the application process. I however have found other polishes to be superior. Again, that's my own opinion & people have to judge on their own. THE MUFFMAN

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 01:57:17 PM »

Hey, new guy.  Why are you writing in PINK? :nixweiss: :huepfenlol2:

Ride2Live

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 02:17:36 PM »

I have been a part of the motorcycle industry since I was a kid and know everybody and anybody in the industry. When it comes to Motorcycle shops, large and small every painter has his preference on product. Honestly, I wont throw out names but I know 3 painters personally that have participated in shows such as pimp my ride, chopper challenge, and overhaulin. All 3 were given Glare Product to use on their finished products, and they were absolutely blown away by the results and now endorse the Glare Professional Polish in their shops as well as  using the product as the finishing touch on jobs on TV shows. Let's be honest, most of these guys use whatever is given to them for free or they are paid to endorse the product they use. However, every pro-circuit painter on these shows endorse Glare because it works, and the fact that it comes with a 5 warranty of protection and shine, showing full appreciation for their artistry. I personally have been using Glare for 3 years now, and everyone I ride with now uses Glare. I get nothing but compliments on my bike on how consistently wet it looks, and the depth shine is just  surreal. I recommend to anyone who actually loves their paint job to use Glare, it contains NO acrylic ( makes paint crack), polymers or synthetics (plastics), or carnuba ( which actually eats through clearcoat). I love my bike enough to do my homework, and it amazes me the products out there, and the reality of the damage they can do to a $4,000 custom paint job. I don't know about other riders, but I only want to write that check one time and be done.

Locally, I know Laidlaws Harley Davidson carries Glare, but if that is far from you, you can always go to their website: www.glare.com
Glare Fan For Life! What is everyone waiting for?

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2008, 02:24:53 PM »

I have been a part of the motorcycle industry since I was a kid and know everybody and anybody in the industry. When it comes to Motorcycle shops, large and small every painter has his preference on product. Honestly, I wont throw out names but I know 3 painters personally that have participated in shows such as pimp my ride, chopper challenge, and overhaulin. All 3 were given Glare Product to use on their finished products, and they were absolutely blown away by the results and now endorse the Glare Professional Polish in their shops as well as  using the product as the finishing touch on jobs on TV shows. Let's be honest, most of these guys use whatever is given to them for free or they are paid to endorse the product they use. However, every pro-circuit painter on these shows endorse Glare because it works, and the fact that it comes with a 5 warranty of protection and shine, showing full appreciation for their artistry. I personally have been using Glare for 3 years now, and everyone I ride with now uses Glare. I get nothing but compliments on my bike on how consistently wet it looks, and the depth shine is just  surreal. I recommend to anyone who actually loves their paint job to use Glare, it contains NO acrylic ( makes paint crack), polymers or synthetics (plastics), or carnuba ( which actually eats through clearcoat). I love my bike enough to do my homework, and it amazes me the products out there, and the reality of the damage they can do to a $4,000 custom paint job. I don't know about other riders, but I only want to write that check one time and be done.

Locally, I know Laidlaws Harley Davidson carries Glare, but if that is far from you, you can always go to their website: www.glare.com

And after these remarks from our sponsor (just kidding, the site doesn't have a sponsor) we now return you to our regularly scheduled nonsense.

Sucks when you can't Tivo pass the commercials.

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2008, 02:28:56 PM »

You know, these "opinions relayed as fact" posts get kind of old. Oil, tires and polishes are all common topics in them. Face it, it is a subjective matter and no matter what font, or color, is used, it is still your opinion and won't change people's minds.

Sooner or later I would hope we'd all learn this little lesson and stop trying to cram one product after another down everyone's respective throats just because someone likes it and has labeled it as "The Best". </rant>

:indian_chief:

Air-Cooled

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2008, 02:42:05 PM »

So you just joined the forum today, and an infomercial so soon! What should we think?

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 07 FLHTUSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2008, 02:51:30 PM »

This isn't much different than the "good Dealership/bad dealership thread. What one person says about a dealer , either positive or negative is based on his or her own experience whereas the next person talking about the dealer in question can be just the opposite. Lets drop this one & move on. Some things tend to get all blown out of proportion as the thread gets longer. Oh, by the way this is only my personal opinion. ;D  THE MUFFMAN

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2008, 03:00:55 PM »

Hey, new guy.  Why are you writing in PINK? :nixweiss: :huepfenlol2:

Hmmmmmmmmm

No pink post above Brian's, , , ,  but below is another story.
Is Brian clairvoyant or what?
Cool deal Brian, you noticed it before he wrote it.
Nothing gets by you HUH?

:2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

WFP

• WoeFully Pathetic!
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2008 Maggie Valley GTG

• CVO1: WFP-2003 FXSTDSE
    • CVO2: WFP2-2014 FLHTKSE
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2008, 03:02:42 PM »

Hmmmmmmmmm

No pink post above Brian's, , , ,  but below is another story.
Is Brian clairvoyant or what?
Cool deal Brian, you noticed it before he wrote it.
Nothing gets by you HUH?

:2vrolijk_21:

For once Chip is slow to the Finish Line!

this thread has moved well past that issue!
Finally have ridden a Harley in all 50 US States!

Canadian Provinces NOT travelled in or through by Motorcycle (YET!!!):

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2008, 03:10:02 PM »

For once Chip is slow to the Finish Line!

this thread has moved well past that issue!

Well tell me the secret.
I been busy getting the scoop on the 09's.
Can't be at both places!

:nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

Hint hint, you can PM me

:o

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2008, 03:21:29 PM »

Well tell me the secret.
I been busy getting the scoop on the 09's.
Can't be at both places!

:nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

Hint hint, you can PM me

:o

The same company shill representative had made a post prior to 103.  He also made one later testifying to his love of the color pink.  He pulled them both after Brian's remark and replaced them with the infomercial.

Come to think of it...  Hard to trust his infomercial judgment on the Glare products when he likes the color pink so much...  :nixweiss:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12

Page created in 0.236 seconds with 25 queries.