Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Great way to fold chaps!  (Read 32859 times)

AMEDD_SFC

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2014 CVO Limited
    • TX

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited - The Big Red One
Re: Great way to fold chaps!
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2014, 11:30:27 PM »

Folded mine up according to demo.  Great, space-saving idea and they are ready when I need them.

For those worried about moisture - even over the short term, think about adding a desiccant pack or two into the roll.  I save all the ones I get with clothes and electronics and put them into my tool boxes.  They can even be "re-charged" by baking them at lo temps.

They even sell big, hurky ones at the grocery designed to relieve excess moisture in bathrooms.  They work great.  My daughter spilled water in her trunk and it started to smell musty after one day even after using the wet vac.  Threw one of the biggies in the trunk and it sucked all of the moisture out.

Science is your friend....   :P

Best,

M

Mark B.
SFC, USA (RET)

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3
Re: Great way to fold chaps!
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2014, 06:28:02 AM »

Folded mine up according to demo.  Great, space-saving idea and they are ready when I need them.

For those worried about moisture - even over the short term, think about adding a desiccant pack or two into the roll.  I save all the ones I get with clothes and electronics and put them into my tool boxes.  They can even be "re-charged" by baking them at lo temps.

They even sell big, hurky ones at the grocery designed to relieve excess moisture in bathrooms.  They work great.  My daughter spilled water in her trunk and it started to smell musty after one day even after using the wet vac.  Threw one of the biggies in the trunk and it sucked all of the moisture out.

Science is your friend....   :P

Best,

M

Great tip, thanks. BTW US Army from 95-02, HOOOAH!

2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 24 queries.