Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Author Topic: Hoist/Spiderman Cut Tally  (Read 12698 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Hoist/Spiderman Cut Tally
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2007, 01:39:38 PM »

Damn, and I thought it was just something that we knew would get moderated so the moderators would give us something to yank their chain about.  One of those ying and yank things?

So that was its special purpose.

Yet no one got banned or placed on super secret probation.  Unless......

It was so super secret, nobody told anybody they were on super secret probation.  So some of us could be on super secret double or even triple probation and not even know it. :nixweiss:
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2007, 01:44:55 PM »

see you are posting, or a least You Think You Are, but no one can see your posts.  So there you go, posting away, thinking you are adding to your post count, but really you are triple probation and you are just playing with your self. 

I mean - on your computer by yourself. :-[

:cherry:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2007, 01:51:24 PM »

see you are posting, or a least You Think You Are, but no one can see your posts.  So there you go, posting away, thinking you are adding to your post count, but really you are triple probation and you are just playing with your self. 

I mean - on your computer by yourself. :-[

:cherry:

Aaaack!   Mrs. We - I suspected as much.  I am on triple super secret probation and my posts are now invisible.

See what I mean?

Its awful I tell ya.

Too bad some only see all the white space here isn't it?

Even worse I have nothing much to say.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Speaking of playing with myself, if I had a monkey and it was a bad monkey, would it be ok to spank it? Sometimes people get upset when they read a post about monkey coproral punisiment otherwise known as spanking. :nixweiss:

Coolbreeze

• 1K CVO Member
  • Bridge to nowhere...
« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2007, 03:02:23 PM »

Thanks candy....   I am now picking small pieces of cheese off of my new 21" monitor that YOU caused to be plaeced there in aerosol form....    pershiate it! 
2005 Red SEEG
2002 Low Rider
New Kitchen
New Laundry Room
Two New Nieces! (w/ frayed Brother-in-Law)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2007, 04:08:23 PM »

Be eternally vigilent, or you too may be placed on Triple Super Secret Probation and not even know it.

But it's not so bad, actually.

The posts make more sense now that nobody can read them.

Oh well.

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2007, 04:10:18 PM »

Be eternally vigilent, or you too may be placed on Triple Super Secret Probation and not even know it.

But it's not so bad, actually.

The posts make more sense now that nobody can read them.

Oh well.

An unreadable post becomes readable when you quote it!
Just an FYI!

:2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2007, 04:14:45 PM »

An unreadable post becomes readable when you quote it!
Just an FYI!

:2vrolijk_21:

True.

Not that there is ever worth reading in them though.  LOL   

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2007, 08:26:07 AM »

Chip you are a hell of a cyber sleuth!.
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

SE05

• Senior CVO Member
  • aka - Mrs. SBB
« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2007, 08:33:07 AM »

You can also click and drag your cursor across it.  Once it's highlighted you can read it.   ;)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2007, 10:16:34 AM »

You can also click and drag your cursor across it.  Once it's highlighted you can read it.   ;)

Still mystifying why anybody would take time to read anything I posted here.

If you can read this most likely you are also on triple super secret probation as well and do not even know it.

For the record, I did not notify you that you are on TSS Probation.  Mrs. WeCVO did since she appears to be the resident expert.

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2007, 10:41:21 AM »

Still mystifying why anybody would take time to read anything I posted here.

If you can read this most likely you are also on triple super secret probation as well and do not even know it.

For the record, I did not notify you that you are on TSS Probation.  Mrs. WeCVO did since she appears to be the resident expert.

Or just change the color, however that would nullify the TSS.  Not sure I have met anyone on TSS before, most of the DSP guys sort of ignore it anyway I think.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2007, 11:32:43 AM »

Or just change the color, however that would nullify the TSS.  Not sure I have met anyone on TSS before, most of the DSP guys sort of ignore it anyway I think.

Smarty pants color changer-er.

Nobody can read my telepathic posts.

So far, anyway.

I have heard of QUADRUPLE SECRET PROBATION.  Commies in Russia were working on it but not sure if they ever perfected it.

Bill Gates is already finished with QUINTUPLE SECRET PROBATION VERSION 4.19.  So full of bugs he had to fumigate the counties his house occupies.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Page created in 0.238 seconds with 25 queries.