Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Author Topic: Pics of My Pro Street & '85 FXWG  (Read 10020 times)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
Re: Pics of my Pro Street
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2006, 07:49:40 PM »

Thanks a lot Rog. I think you'll like my Wide Gide too. [highlight]Now you see why I don't get all crazy about modifying a brand new 750# touring bike's engine (that I pretty much only use for travelling) right away. I would rather have a 2 year warranty.[/highlight]  8-)  Hoist!
You just keep telling yourself this. ;) Especially after you get your new scooter, and find out you got a factory [highlight]"hot rod"[/highlight] that has a LOT of potential, and the majority of the people (at least the ones that hang around here) that get them don't leave them stock for two years. ;D Right now the only thing I see you
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2006, 08:32:40 PM »

[highlight]You just keep telling yourself this. ;) Especially after you get your new scooter, and find out you got a factory [highlight]"hot rod"[/highlight] that has a LOT of potential[/highlight], and the majority of the people (at least the ones that hang around here) that get them don't leave them stock for two years. ;D Right now the only thing I see you
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2006, 09:11:14 PM »

I'm in your corner Bro and cheering you on, just that I'm the voice in your head saying......

"I want to go faster. I want to go faster. I want to go faster."

Just ask Don about the voices in our heads. [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2006, 09:50:00 PM »

I'm in your corner Bro and cheering you on, just that [highlight]I'm the voice in your head saying......

"I want to go faster. I want to go faster. I want to go faster."[/highlight]

Just ask Don about the voices in our heads.

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

Man, I've been hearing voices in my head for years. I didn't know that was you! No wonder I can never slow down. 8-)
Hoist!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 12:47:51 AM by Hoist »

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2006, 10:22:11 PM »

Really nice ride Hoist!  [smiley=orange.gif]

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2006, 07:00:42 AM »

Really nice ride Hoist!

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2006, 12:42:52 PM »

Just ask Don about the voices in our heads.

You talkin' about us  ;D [smiley=drink.gif] ?

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2006, 06:17:17 PM »

Hoist,
Real nice, love the look, simple and fast. Nice job! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Thanks for posting!
Ed [smiley=pepper.gif]

Thanks Ed. I appreciate it. Sorry I missed your response. That's exactly the look and result I was going for. Except for the seat. That seat came with the frame. I had my choice of solo or 2-up seat. It doesn't fit the frame anymore, because I bought a metal fender and lowered it down as close to the tire as I could, and still have full suspension travel. So, if anyone knows a reasonable seatmaker, please let me know. Host!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 12:48:57 AM by Hoist »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

Re: Pics of my '85 FXWG & Pro Street
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2006, 06:46:26 PM »

-
You've asked me for pics of my bikes. I'm putting the pics of my Custom Pro Street up today. [highlight]My '85 FXWG is still being worked on, so those will follow[/highlight]. My Pro Street is nothing fancy. It was purpose built to be "My hot rod bike". It has an 89" S&S Evo motor (w/ HD barrels and HD hand ported heads), w/Sifton Cam, S&S Super E carb, Dyna S ignition and Accel coil. It's on a chromemoly Pro Street frame with an early style FXR 5 speed tranny (chain/chain). I'm running a 160 16" Metzler rear on a CCI solid disc wheel, and a 100 19" Metzler Laser on a HD cast wheel. Brakes are now PM with Russell rotors and Russell SS braided lines. Chrome front end and handlebar chrome controls (see, I DO add chrome after all).I need to have a seat made for it now. I don't like the seat that came with the frame. I also lowered the fender closer to the tire when we built it. Now the seat's really off. The bike was built using as many parts from a '87 FXLR recovery, so it's not high end at all. But it's pretty fa

These pics are from before the last work that was done on it (pre PM/ Russell stuff and the chrome controls). [highlight]I'll post current pics when I get the Wide Glide back [/highlight] and put both of them up.

Hope you like it. Hoist!]

I had promised pics of my 4-speed, so here are a few. It's an '85 FXWG, 80" Evo (with shovelhead flywheels in early '85) with hand ported and polished heads, Wiseco 10:1's, Sifton cam, Jims lifters, Lockhart oil cooler, Dyna S ignition and SE coil. Trans. gearset from '84 Softail w/less than 1K mi on it (guy wanted a 5 speed like his buddies in '85). Original rear belt drive was replaced with chain drive. Rivera pro-stock clutch, All Balls 1.4 kw starter. Stock HD calipers w/Lyndall pads, HD front floating and Russell fixed rotors, SS brake lines. Rear 16" wheel from '87 FXLR w/ Conti and front wheel is HD Thunderstar cast 21" w/ Avon Roadrunner and some other cool chit. Ive had this for 15 years and had it completeley rewired, new tanks and repainted last year. The Warranty is expired! ;)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 10:48:44 AM by Hoist »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2006, 06:46:53 PM »

Closer. Nothing wrong with the paint. Must be the light. [smiley=confused5.gif] Gold Checkered racing flag in flames.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 12:51:17 AM by Hoist »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2006, 06:47:30 PM »

Another view
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 06:50:03 PM by Hoist »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2006, 06:48:02 PM »

Left Side

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2006, 06:48:38 PM »

Another

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2006, 06:49:09 PM »

Last one, from back. Hope you liked it. I LOVE IT!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 08:03:53 PM by Hoist »

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2006, 07:04:41 PM »

Hoistiferous,
                    I got one of them in my back yard all wrapped up minus the trans. I'm stuffin a 2006 5-speed into a 5 into 4 gearbox and puttin it back together (hopefully soon) for a cousin of one of my old club bros who lives up in LaLa Land and works a string of tata clubs when he's not playin bass as a studio muscian. Cool Dude, knows music and women like Yo Yo Ma knows cellos, but don't know squat about bikes. Got stuffed by a "shop to the stars" place in North Hollyweird. Anyway, too bad he screwed around with the bike. In stock form, they're rare.

B B
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Page created in 0.187 seconds with 25 queries.