Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  All

Author Topic: Long Distance Underwear.  (Read 30483 times)

RGlideKid

• 1K CVO Member
  • Riding Since 1972
    • AR

• CVO1: 2011 CVO RGU...sold
    • CVO2: 2015 CVO RGU
    • Bull Shoals Photography
Re: Long Distance Underwear.
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2015, 06:38:26 PM »

I checked out this thread because I knew you guys would deliver the laughs and you didn't disappoint!  I loved the 4 gals from Barrie HD.  Really nice to see clean humor where they don't take themselves too seriously.  I wish more American HD dealers would put out clever vids like that!

Seriously though, I've tried everything up to and including UnderArmor and wasn't thrilled with them too terribly much.  So I just bought two pairs of Terramar High Performance boxer briefs from Sierra Trading post.  Two pair were $28 delivered.  They are snug on the body, but not compression fit.  They just feel right.  I could see wearing these all day long at home.  On a 110 mile trip in 90 degree high humidity weather, they were pretty nice at keeping you feeling cooler and not too sweaty.  Don't know yet about the seam lines in them, though.  They aren't in the best of places, being right under the hip joints.  And as we know, the seam lines are where a lot of the discomfort starts.  Hey, at least now I have 2 more pair to go with the UA's for longer trips.
Harry
2017 Eureka Springs MITM Ride Chairman
Check out my photo gallery at:  RGlideKid's Galleries at Bull Shoals Photography

2015 CVO RGU with V&H Power Pro Headers & 4" Monster Rounds & HD-SEPST
2007 Bushtec Turbo+2 Trailer

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2016, 01:09:07 AM »

Couple weeks so ago was riding and had what became an uncomfortable day.  Don't know what the difference was but at the end of only 400 or so my ass hurt.  Sore the next day too.  Never remember a day quite like that.  Last weekend did 250 or so one day and noticed the beginning of the same thing.  Not sure why my ass suddenly got cranky.  Remembered this thread and ordered a set of the Moto Skiveez to try out.

Arrived today.  Now my ass just needs a day to try them out for 500 miles or so :drink:  .

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2016, 07:01:36 AM »

$59.95 for a fancy pair of boxers?? WTF?   :nixweiss:

Somebody should make a pair of skivvies & sell them for $99.95.  Why?

Because there are people who would buy them.  Maybe they are already out there.  Not gonna do a search...nope....

"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

BigLew

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2016, 10:33:19 AM »

I would say that the boys are one issue but the biggest one for me this time of the year is the heat and sweating. It sure does make things uncomfortable. Need something other than cotton. And now there seems to be a lot of expensive choices!

BigLew

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2016, 01:35:17 PM »

$59.95 for a fancy pair of boxers?? WTF?   :nixweiss:

I know, it seems "nuts" doesn't it?  But for a one shot lark I'll give it a shot.  Likely wouldn't have picked this particular brand for the try but know someone who uses them and has for a couple years.  Says it really is a significant difference. 

Think of it this way.  For every day you wear them you get to amortize the expense out by usage.  So if they really do make your ass feel better and you use them, say, 30 times a year your amortized expense is $2 per happy ass session per annum.  If someone told you otherwise that your ass could be happy 30 times this year for just $2 you'd try it too  :huepfenlol2: .

BigLew

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2016, 01:52:37 PM »

Twolane you have got to be a sales guy because that is how we talk. Made me laugh so hard I ordered a pair just to try out! :orange: :D

BigLew

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2016, 02:37:49 PM »

You clowns just made me think of my wool sheep-skin seat cover.  Tryin' to think of where I stashed that.  It's probably somewhere in one of those houses that I paid for, that I don't live in.  Any way, that's the ticket for a sweaty-stinky a$$.  Gawd, that's gross!  Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

BigLew

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2016, 03:09:22 PM »

Thanks for that visual picture. You on a sheep.. I mean sheep skin. Sony man couldn't resist.

BigLew

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2016, 04:25:49 PM »

See..........I was testin' y'all.  I knew one of ya' would bite.  Cut from the same mold as Harry, and Pete, and Tommy, and TN.  A$$holes.  The whole lot of ya'!   :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

Road Dad

• Senior CVO Member
    • MI

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited - 117 CU
« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2016, 04:51:37 PM »

Motoskiveez - works great. Best out there.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2016, 11:25:02 PM »

I know, it seems "nuts" doesn't it?  But for a one shot lark I'll give it a shot.  Likely wouldn't have picked this particular brand for the try but know someone who uses them and has for a couple years.  Says it really is a significant difference. 

Think of it this way.  For every day you wear them you get to amortize the expense out by usage.  So if they really do make your ass feel better and you use them, say, 30 times a year your amortized expense is $2 per happy ass session per annum.  If someone told you otherwise that your ass could be happy 30 times this year for just $2 you'd try it too  :huepfenlol2: .

Nope, $2 for a happy ass would require penicillin or antibiotics a day or 2 later most likely.  Oh, you mean underwear not.....   :bananarock:

Yeah & for $100 would be only $4 per ride.  Or go commando for $0 per ride underwear cost.  Happiness for me is somewhere in between, closer to $0 than the other.  No plans to ride a stinky assed sheep, no matter what the per ride cost is.  See first sentence of response.  :bananarock:

• My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge, when my information changes, I alter my conclusions
  • 5k CVO Member
  • monter le cheval de fer (French)
    • NC

• CVO1: 2013 SERK-Dressed in BLUE of course.
    • CVO2: 2002 Supercharged HD F150 512 RWHP
    • CVO3: 1956 BelAir Sports Coupe
« Reply #71 on: July 13, 2016, 10:50:19 AM »

Rumored to be a spy shot of 2lane getting ready to ride
Most Honda Goldwing riders will blink when hit in the head  with a ball-peen hammer (sans helmet)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2016, 12:26:15 PM »

Rumored to be a spy shot of 2lane getting ready to ride

Nope, left index finger is intact.  Must be my evil twin Skippy.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2016, 07:43:55 PM »

??
 :nixweiss:

screaminCVO

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2014 Ultra Limited CVO Maroon / Burgundy
    • CVO2: 2013 Road Glide orange / grey
    • CVO3: 2003 Ultra with sidecar silver/black
« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2016, 10:47:42 AM »

Saxx / quest, compression socks are amazing also.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  All

Page created in 0.268 seconds with 24 queries.