Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All

Author Topic: HD Engine Guard fog lights install  (Read 16310 times)

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
Re: HD Engine Guard fog lights install
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2006, 10:22:53 AM »

Time to step in here and remind the masses of the rules of posting:

http://flhrsei.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1118674637

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2006, 10:43:29 AM »

Thanks my buddy.....They are on all the time......with low or high beam... [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

KickStand, if you wernt so concered with bitchin about everyone who had replied in this thread you would have seen replies saying it was possible including the quoted above. if you want to find out how it was done why dont you ask him. if all you intend to do is complain about other members then you are wasting your time here
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

KickStand

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2006, 11:20:33 AM »

KickStand, if you wernt so concered with bitchin about everyone who had replied in this thread you would have seen replies saying it was possible including the quoted above. if you want to find out how it was done why dont you ask him. if all you intend to do is complain about other members then you are wasting your time here

Which came first the chicken or the egg... My bitching or the hijacking?
As for the answer given to my question though I appreciate it, it really doesn't help. I know it can be done but need
the wire color to hook to. I believe if jegomez knew he would have written it in his post because that was the question.
I wanted to stop the hijacking and get some info, sorry if it interfered with the V-Girl thing on this site
KickStand

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2006, 03:36:01 PM »

I think it's becoming obvious that more than a few guys have a problem with me on this site.  I think I'll go back to the Vrod forum.

[/quote]

Yeah, 'er 'uh, Vgirl,
  Seems a bit out of character for you to cut-bait, and leave!  Don't judge a group of people, by the actions of a few.  Stick around!  This is all yesterday's business, anyway.  Today is a new day!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Later--HUBBARD  
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2006, 03:56:39 PM »

Jorge, yours is the first Vrod I've seen with those installed.  Not only does it look great but with the lack of light out front of those bikes it's a great idea too.  The pic was a very very pleasant surprise.  Nice looking setup.

Did you really go all out and drill the crash bar to hide the wires inside?  Or are they strapped away neatly on the outside?

justgary

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2006, 05:24:42 PM »

Yea thanks for the PIC.  Teresa is seriously considering putting a set on her SEVROD with the lights as well.  Have a great one and ride safe
                                         Gary

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2006, 06:31:21 PM »

Jorge, yours is the first Vrod I've seen with those installed.  Not only does it look great but with the lack of light out front of those bikes it's a great idea too.  The pic was a very very pleasant surprise.  Nice looking setup.

Did you really go all out and drill the crash bar to hide the wires inside?  Or are they strapped away neatly on the outside?

My friend....the wires are strapped neatly on the outside....Thanks for the compliment[smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]....I am attaching another pic.

Jorge
« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 06:32:56 PM by jegomez »

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2006, 06:36:37 PM »

Yea thanks for the PIC.  Teresa is seriously considering putting a set on her SEVROD with the lights as well.  Have a great one and ride safe
                                         Gary

Gary...is very EZ to install..the engineguard.....piece of cake!! Also I recommend for your wife the REDUCED REACH FOOTPEG KIT....is a nice add and helps a lot to be seated more confortable...also EZ to install..any other questions do not hesitate to contact me..Ride Safe  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Jorge

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2006, 06:40:27 PM »

As for the answer given to my question though I appreciate it, it really doesn't help. I know it can be done but need
the wire color to hook to. [highlight]I believe if jegomez knew he would have written it in his post because that was the question.[/highlight]I wanted to stop the hijacking and get some info, sorry if it interfered with the V-Girl thing on this site
KickStand

Hi Kickstand..I had no intention to get an argument .....I answered the question from Rjob74 in the previous page when he asked me this:

[highlight]JE, looks great thanks for an actual pic of the install. [/highlight]

[highlight]Do you have the fogs wired with the low beam as is legal or with high and low?[/highlight]

Ride safe......Jorge [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 06:41:43 PM by jegomez »

justgary

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2006, 11:30:58 PM »

Jorge
    We already put the reduced reach footpeg supports on Teresa's bike.  We lowered it 1" as well.  Makes it more comfortable for her 5''3" frame.  She likes the look of this engine guard with the lights.  Of course If she wants is she will get it -- I get my cams first though --  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif].  Have a great one and ride safe.  

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2006, 09:25:28 AM »

Jorge
    We already put the reduced reach footpeg supports on Teresa's bike.  We lowered it 1" as well.  Makes it more comfortable for her 5''3" frame.  She likes the look of this engine guard with the lights.  Of course If she wants is she will get it -- I get my cams first though --  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif].  Have a great one and ride safe.  
Hey Gary...please send a pic when she has her bike with all the goodies.....Ride safe my buddy.... [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
Jorge

justgary

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2006, 11:58:37 AM »

Will Do Jorge - I hope to have time this eve to take some pics of Teresa's bike.  V wants to see a pic of her exhaust as well.  Have a good one and ride safe

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2006, 12:48:43 PM »

He asked a question and then made it moot (he ex-membered himself [that sounds quite painful when you say it out loud]).

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2006, 12:56:00 PM »

he ex-membered himself

That was oh so very predicatable, we could all see it coming.  Oh Well  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  You can't please every chicken that comes here.   [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] ;D ;D ;D

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2006, 01:32:00 PM »

This site is like family to me, complete with inlaws, outlaws and some weird cousins   :o
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All

Page created in 0.244 seconds with 24 queries.