Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: 2007 New Vrod Model  (Read 17409 times)

SPIDERMAN

Re: 2007 New Vrod Model
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2006, 05:45:52 PM »

B.,

I assume this is the one you're referring to - definitely looks hot.

VRSCDX  Night Rod Special

MSRP               $16,495
Freight                   290
Security System       325

Jerry

That's it Jerry,
                         In my search to find an Mirage Orange Pearl 07 Road Glide at a dealership within 50 miles of my house today to show wifey ( No luck 5 dealerships)  I saw a NightRod on the floor at El Cajon H-D next to an 07 SEVROD. The NightRod put the SEVROD to shame looks wise. I love wire wheels, but the cheapo 40 spoker on the new SEVROD sucks if you ask me, and the same chitty exhaust system compared to the flat track looking system on the NightRod.

For that price, It's a no brainer. Buy the Nightrod, put a 1250 kit in it and blast away the pretenders.

Adios
         Big B

justgary

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2006, 07:18:07 PM »

My sister-in-law loves her nightrod.  She has not ridden it much yet they are looking to make some mods to make the bike more comfortable for her.  My brother rode it with us over the weekend and yes the bike is sweet.  I know --  [smiley=nixweiss.gif] --where is the pics.  Well I forgot the cam  [smiley=oops.gif] but I will get some pics I promiss.  I am hoping they join the site so they can post there own pics.  Oh by the way be sure to give my dad a warm welcome when he joins this week.  He is the proud new owner of a 07 SERoad King.  He is all smiles now.  :)                                        Have a great one and ride safe
                                                                  Gary

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2006, 09:00:22 PM »

.....I am hoping they join the site so they can post there own pics.  Oh by the way be sure to give my dad a warm welcome when he joins this week.  He is the proud new owner of a 07 SERoad King.  He is all smiles now.  :)                                        Have a great one and ride safe
                                                                  Gary
Outstanding!!! Tell them not to be worried we don't mind spending there money as we did yours. [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] Seriously though can't wait for them to join the more the merrier. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 25 queries.