Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Full face helmet  (Read 14579 times)

RAINEY

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MI

• Apex Oil lab
Re: Full face helmet
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2015, 10:13:19 PM »

I'll throw in another prop for Schuberth C3 Pro. Great helmet, modular, easy to put on and take off, quiet, great ventilation. Expensive but worth every penny.
2015 CVO Limited

serg18

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG Orange- Sold
    • CVO2: 13 SERG gold/green- Sold
    • CVO3: 14 Red CVO limited- new ride
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2015, 07:38:06 AM »

I am surprised no one mentioned the Nolan 44. I researched them and took the leap and could not be happier.  The field of view is amazing and it has the flexability to adapt to changing conditions.  Just a thought.

cembo

• Time To Ride
    • NJ

• CVO1: FLHRSE6
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2015, 05:06:05 PM »

If it fits your head - I can highly recommend the Schuberth C3 / C3 Pro. By far the best helmet I ever owned.  :2vrolijk_21:

Gnarl78

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3
    • CVO2: 2005 VRSCSE
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2015, 08:07:14 PM »

I have a long oval "Arai-shaped" head and wanted to find out if I could fit into the Schuberth C3/C3 Pro.  So last weekend I went to try one on - the only place close to me that had one was a BMW dealer. I wear a size medium in all my other helmets, but I found the C3 in size large fit me well. In fact so well that I'm now a new owner of a C3 Pro. You can buy a lot of Harley bling for what it costs...but it is a very well made helmet.
'08 FLHTCUSE3
'05 VRSCSE
'03 FXDL
IBA#58965

RAINEY

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MI

• Apex Oil lab
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2015, 08:20:37 AM »

I have a long oval "Arai-shaped" head and wanted to find out if I could fit into the Schuberth C3/C3 Pro.  So last weekend I went to try one on - the only place close to me that had one was a BMW dealer. I wear a size medium in all my other helmets, but I found the C3 in size large fit me well. In fact so well that I'm now a new owner of a C3 Pro. You can buy a lot of Harley bling for what it costs...but it is a very well made helmet.

I love mine too.  It is by far one of the best helmets made and feels great and has awesome airflow when you want it.  I also had the BMW Bluetooth Communicator put in mine.  Set it back to Schuberth to have it installed.  Bought it when I had my BMW R1200RT.  it was nice because I could feed the radio, navigation, radar detector and phone to it.  Not one for making call but could let siri send a text message to the wife and i was running late.
2015 CVO Limited

Gnarl78

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3
    • CVO2: 2005 VRSCSE
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2015, 10:42:37 PM »

I love mine too.  It is by far one of the best helmets made and feels great and has awesome airflow when you want it.  I also had the BMW Bluetooth Communicator put in mine.  Set it back to Schuberth to have it installed.  Bought it when I had my BMW R1200RT.  it was nice because I could feed the radio, navigation, radar detector and phone to it.  Not one for making call but could let siri send a text message to the wife and i was running late.
I'm looking to send mine to J&M to get their elite helmet headset installed.
'08 FLHTCUSE3
'05 VRSCSE
'03 FXDL
IBA#58965

RAINEY

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MI

• Apex Oil lab
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2015, 08:30:40 PM »

I'm looking to send mine to J&M to get their elite helmet headset installed.

Nice!
2015 CVO Limited

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2015, 08:48:45 PM »

I've been wearing various models of the Nolan modular helmets for about ten years.  Not sure if that means I have a round, egg shaped, oblong or square head.....but they fit me just fine.  I do know one thing that it doesn't matter the cost or the rating if the helmet doesn't fit "your" head.

Having said that, here's a review from Motorcycle Consumer News (about the best motorcycle magazine out there in my opinion).  This report may make some people really happy in their choice and may disapoint others.  It is what it is but I hope it helps if you're in the market for a new skid lid.....

http://www.mcnews.com/mcn/model_eval/Modular_helms_0813.pdf
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

jpp1st

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2015, 02:01:52 PM »

I go with Arai, very light helmet.  For a long ride I don't want weight.  Prefer to ride a half helmet when I can for that very reason.

Jim
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.173 seconds with 24 queries.