Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22

Author Topic: Simple...post a pic of your CVO Street Glide.  (Read 77178 times)

backroad Mike

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Krypto
Re: Simple...post a pic of your CVO Street Glide.
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2015, 11:09:41 PM »

My bike on the right, and my friend Jeff's from Arizona.

Pita

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2015, 03:19:21 AM »

Tervo: It's called aesthetics. Is it a big deal, no? However, look at last year's buzz on the CVO Street Glide and forum chatter (none this year so far)-the good and bad. Collectively, there was a consensus on how to make the bike look better during the '15 buzz .

Adding a cap was one of the suggestions on appearance/balance of tank. Another was the wiring harnesses in bags. You zeroed in on the minor. They fixed the wiring this year. Others felt a pax backrest should be standard for $37k. Others spent a few $$ more to buy a tour pak, add additional lights, etc.

The 3 big selling points on the CVO Street Glide in '15 was the engine, paint, and stereo. My "complaint" was the stereo, and while traveling, the wiring harnesses in the saddlebags were a nuisance when loading/unloading my gear.

There appears to be no buzz/excitement on the 2016, because not much changed (my original post in response to someone).

I now have $7k good reasons to be enjoying my non CVO Ultra Limited after trading my CVO and no worries about blowing speakers (sound is still just as good), more space, passenger backrest, and warm hands for winter riding w/heated grips--all standard.

I'll revisit the CVO in the future, when some of these issues are resolved.

I suspect next yr the 110 will be added to more bikes, and the buzz on CVOs will reappear when they had a 120? Get rid of the Flames? Add a 1000 watt system? The price jumps to $40+?

The TPMS , new paint colors, and air ride suspension hasn't created a lot of buzz apparently based on comments so far on the '16s, as compared to this time last year w/the '15s.

Tell us about your CVO.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 03:29:14 AM by Pita »

tervonenllc

• www.CVOHARLEY.com

« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2015, 07:07:04 AM »

Firstly, this is a thread for images. Therefore, maybe we should move this debate of dummy caps etc. to somewhere else. For this very reason I'll keep my reply as short as possible.

- what comes to the dummy cap and so called (alleged) "collective consensus" concerning it and possibly some other mod ideas, these are, of course, subjective issues in the extreme. I, for example, simply love the lack of any dummies and would probably announce a 10-year ban for Harley if such a dummy caps would appear on my tank or anywhere else on the bike.

- this "buzz" you're referring to is equally subjective, as is your complaint concerning loudspeaker failures. As an example, if one so wishes one could also call this loudspeaker problem a "buzz". However, when googling this with different combination of keywords it becomes apparent that there is no issue at all. There's a very limited number of loudspeaker complaints appearing around the world.

- what comes to my cvo there is not much to tell besides the fact that the discussion and comments about prices makes me smile slightly. This is because over here in Europe we have a little bit different pricing than over there in the land of gold that is the USA. In Germany CVO SG is priced at around 38.000 euros including value added tax. Meanwhile, due to taxation and custom duty differences, the price for CVO SG in Finland is 50.900 euros + delivery costs. With all the extras added my bike landed somewhere in the 55.000 euro region. Yes, you read correctly. That 55 grand converted to USD at todays rate makes 58.429,83. I have $58K reasons to ride around enjoying my left side of the tank without dummy caps. :)

Tervo: It's called aesthetics. Is it a big deal, no? However, look at last year's buzz on the CVO Street Glide and forum chatter (none this year so far)-the good and bad. Collectively, there was a consensus on how to make the bike look better during the '15 buzz .

Adding a cap was one of the suggestions on appearance/balance of tank. Another was the wiring harnesses in bags. You zeroed in on the minor. They fixed the wiring this year. Others felt a pax backrest should be standard for $37k. Others spent a few $$ more to buy a tour pak, add additional lights, etc.

The 3 big selling points on the CVO Street Glide in '15 was the engine, paint, and stereo. My "complaint" was the stereo, and while traveling, the wiring harnesses in the saddlebags were a nuisance when loading/unloading my gear.

There appears to be no buzz/excitement on the 2016, because not much changed (my original post in response to someone).

I now have $7k good reasons to be enjoying my non CVO Ultra Limited after trading my CVO and no worries about blowing speakers (sound is still just as good), more space, passenger backrest, and warm hands for winter riding w/heated grips--all standard.

I'll revisit the CVO in the future, when some of these issues are resolved.

I suspect next yr the 110 will be added to more bikes, and the buzz on CVOs will reappear when they had a 120? Get rid of the Flames? Add a 1000 watt system? The price jumps to $40+?

The TPMS , new paint colors, and air ride suspension hasn't created a lot of buzz apparently based on comments so far on the '16s, as compared to this time last year w/the '15s.

Tell us about your CVO.

glenpick

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE2 Orange / Black
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2015, 08:13:53 AM »

Had mine now 5 years - nothing else in all that time to tempt me away - a keeper!
"Be Thankful We're Not Getting All The Government We're Paying For"

WYD OPN

• FULL THROTTLE ONLY
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: LINE-BUILT 17>14:FLHTKSE 17:FLHXSE•FXSE/PS 16:FLTRUSE•FLHXSE•FXSE/PS 15:FLTRUSE•FLHXSE•FLSTNSE 14:FLHRSE•FLSTNSE•FXSBSE 13>10:FLHTCUSE 13:FLTRXSE•FLHRSE•FXSBSE 12:FLTRXSE•FLHXSE•FLSTSE 11:FLTRUSE•FLHXSE•FLSTSE 10:FLHXSE•FLSTSE•FXDFSE
    • CVO2: TEAM-BUILT 09>06:FLHTCUSE 09:FLTRSE•FXSTSSE•FXDFSE 08:FLHRSE•FXSTSSE•FXDSE 07:FLHRSE•FXSTSSE•FXDSE 06:FLSTFSE•VRSCSE•VRXSE 05:FLHTCSE•FLSTFSE•VRSCSE 04:FLHTCSE•FXSTDSE 03:FLHRSEI•FXSTDSE 02:FLHRSEI•FXDWG 01:FLTRSEI•FXDWG 00:FLTRSEI•FXR4/2 99:FXR3/2•FXR2/2
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2015, 07:43:17 PM »

Picked it up Friday 135hp/133tq. Strong runner

If or when you have the time, would you detail the build for those numbers?  Thanks in advance. :)

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Orange Crush" 94Hp / 119Tq
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2015, 09:53:45 PM »

If or when you have the time, would you detail the build for those numbers?  Thanks in advance. :)

Its at the bottom of his last post, top notch Fuel Moto 113" Kit. Seems he followed Jamie's prescription for power to a tee.

r0de_runr

• Elite CVO Member
  • Officer Scott Noller RIP, 01/04/1989 - 12/28/2017
    • TX

• CVO1: 2019 Ultra Limited 114
    • CVO2: 2022 Heritage 114
    • CVO3: SOLD: 2014 Ultra Limited; SOLD: 2012 CVO Street Glide, SOLD 2016 BMW
    • Wichitagreg
« Reply #66 on: October 06, 2015, 12:30:08 AM »

September 25th 2015 Tail of the Dragon US129.

2012 FLHXSE3, Andrews 57's, .030, Cobra Power Port Headers, Crusher Mellows
101hp/114tq
Greg
formerly WichitaGreg
Lives in the TX Hill Country
AKA r0de_runr
Explore your VA Benefits:  http://1.usa.gov/1NPzKkM

2BAGGR

• Full CVO Member
  • Work sucks... Let's ride
« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2015, 12:58:14 AM »

Nice...

SGME9

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2015, 10:31:43 PM »

My 2105 CVO Street Glide

Screamin' Al

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHRSE3 Cobalt Blue
    • CVO2: FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus
    • CVO3: FLHXSE 2018 Dark Alloy/Black Denim
« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2015, 02:43:28 PM »

My 2012 - Ready for the Off

2BAGGR

• Full CVO Member
  • Work sucks... Let's ride
« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2015, 08:44:52 PM »

nice bike....  Screamin' Al

toddwebber

• Junior CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE hard candy
    • CVO2: 2013 FXSBSE crimson
    • CVO3: 2012 FLHXSB (sold)
« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2015, 02:13:44 AM »

This is off Fuel Moto's Facebook page. Great Guys to works with. Bike runs amazing...135Hp/133Tq! we finished up Todd's 14 CVO Street Glide last week. This build included Fuel Moto 113 big bore kit, Ward Performance CNC heads, Wood TW-999 cams, Darkhorse lower end, SE 58mm TB, AIM clutch, D&D Boarzilla 2/1 and dyno tuned it with Dynojet Power Vision with Target Tune. An awesome combination that puts the power right where you want it. Thank you for choosing Fuel Moto, enjoy the horsepower!
Fuel Moto 113 big bore kit, Ward Performance CNC heads, Wood TW-999 cams, SE cam plate, Zippers chain tensioners, Darkhorse lower end, H beam rods, Timken bearing, SE 58mm TB, 5.3 injectors, AIM clutch, D&D Boarzilla 2/1, Dynojet Power Vision, Dynojet Target Tune, JRI rear shocks, Legend AXEO front shocks

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2015, 09:40:44 AM »

Where are the pics of the 2016s!?

StreetDog

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2016 FLHXSE RED STREET GLIDE
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHXSE SPICED RUM
    • CVO3: 2007 FLHRSE3 RAZOR RED
« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2015, 07:08:04 PM »

Yea, that's what I want to know. Seems to be zero interest in the new CVO SG. I want to see the new black and blue and the red one.

StreetDog

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2016 FLHXSE RED STREET GLIDE
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHXSE SPICED RUM
    • CVO3: 2007 FLHRSE3 RAZOR RED
« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2015, 07:17:02 PM »

I wonder if all the issues with low quality and the high price has finally caught up with them and now having trouble selling.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22

Page created in 0.175 seconds with 24 queries.