Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: Deal points on 2011 cvo Street Glide  (Read 12702 times)

Lucky88

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 SESG Spiced Rum
    • CVO2: 2011 SESG Kryptonite/Black Diamond
    • CVO3: 2011.5 SEUC Twilight Blue/Candy Cobalt
Re: Deal points on 2011 cvo Street Glide
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2010, 05:23:44 AM »

Back to the deal points...my brother-in-law is the GM at one of the dealers. He will get me the  2011 SESG at $2k below MSRP. I will keep my fingers crossed.  :orange:  I have to keep quiet till then.
2004 Honda RVT1000-(RC51) still in crate
2004 BMW K1200RS - Go anywhere bike
2006 BMW GS Adventure special edition -still in crate
2009 BMW HP2 Sport  #1-w/ABS- still in crate
2010 CVO SESG- Spiced Rum- wants to come out to play
2011 BMW HP2 Sport - Waiting for a Motorsport Edition-wishful thinking
2011 CVO SESG- Kryptonite- Finally arrived 2-21-11
2011.5 CVO Ultra Classic- Blue or Red? ...BLUE! arrived 3-28-11

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2010, 08:59:19 AM »

Back to the deal points...my brother-in-law is the GM at one of the dealers. He will get me the  2011 SESG at $2k below MSRP. I will keep my fingers crossed.  :orange:  I have to keep quiet till then.

Lucky you mi amigo....can I be your brother as well? :huepfenjump3:

rheiner

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 120r motor Black Diamond/Crimson Tag Graphics
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Riptide Blue/Titanium Dust
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2010, 03:52:25 PM »

I have switched my positions on this thread several times since I started it. Sorry for the confusion. Here's the latest: The guy that was ahead of me on the black/crimson tag told the dealer this morning he just couldn't pull it off and canceled, so I'm at the top. I have my choice of the black/crimson arriving in a week, or the autumn haze/antique gunstock next month. I showed the colors from the cvo brochure to a few HD riding girls I know and both rated the autumn haze no. 1 if it was up to them. I'm leaving for Sturgis in the morning to look at them in person but I have a feeling I'm going to want the black one with the contrast chrome wheels, instead of autumn haze & the mirror chrome wheels. I ordered Chubby 14" handlebars today with Magnum sterling chromite II cables & lines, and looking at the SEUC6 mirrors, and the new HD Rumble style for hwy pegs. Still haven't decided on exhaust, whether I cut out the cat and put fullsacs in, go with the fullsac x-pipe, or V&H headpipe with fullsacs. I want to keep the new billet muffler end caps. 

harris48cars

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2010, 09:05:34 PM »

Can I vote for the Autumn? The black is my least favorite. Only because there are so many black HD's, I own one. From 20 feet away I'm thinking it looks like just another Harley. Now don't get me wrong I still think it looks great but lacks the flash of the other colors. Also I haven't seen the black and reserve the right to change my mind and probably will.
 Gary

Sierramadre

• Elite CVO Member
  • "Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2010, 06:31:30 AM »

When you see the black one in person at the dealership, you'll want it.  That's what happened to me.  It's not flashy but it is clearly a CVO and makes everyone do a double take.
I have switched my positions on this thread several times since I started it. Sorry for the confusion. Here's the latest: The guy that was ahead of me on the black/crimson tag told the dealer this morning he just couldn't pull it off and canceled, so I'm at the top. I have my choice of the black/crimson arriving in a week, or the autumn haze/antique gunstock next month. I showed the colors from the cvo brochure to a few HD riding girls I know and both rated the autumn haze no. 1 if it was up to them. I'm leaving for Sturgis in the morning to look at them in person but I have a feeling I'm going to want the black one with the contrast chrome wheels, instead of autumn haze & the mirror chrome wheels. I ordered Chubby 14" handlebars today with Magnum sterling chromite II cables & lines, and looking at the SEUC6 mirrors, and the new HD Rumble style for hwy pegs. Still haven't decided on exhaust, whether I cut out the cat and put fullsacs in, go with the fullsac x-pipe, or V&H headpipe with fullsacs. I want to keep the new billet muffler end caps. 

LoneCustom

• Junior CVO Member
  • Let's Ride!

• CVO1: 2012 CVO Ultra Glide in Crystal Citron
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2010, 03:45:32 PM »

Well, not that I am in the market (unless my Powerball numbers come in  :D), but the Kryptonite/Black Diamond one has me firmly transfixed.  The Inferno Orange is very nice, too but something about that green machine is calling to me.  I hope not to see an unsold one in person, since I know my palms will get all sweaty and I'll start rationalizing that I don't really need a Tourpak after all.....   :huepfenjump3:

firefighter156

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 CVO Ultra
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2010, 10:27:19 PM »

Those are all good responses. Thank you. The initial offer they made me is $33k including shipping and setup, and $200 off any extended warranty I might want. I get 20% off parts at another dealer I've bought a few bikes from and the parts service is great, no sales tax, etc. My local dealer treats me well so I don't want to haggle over a few hundred extra dollars just to sweeten the deal a little.

The next question is this: The black diamond/crimson tag is due to arrive in a week. a black diamond/inferno orange is arriving next month. No other cvo SGs the rest of the year. I like them both and can't decide which one. What should I do? 

IMHO I would do Black/Inferno for sure but I guess it's not for me to decide.  Just sayin :) Good luck. 
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"

2014 CVO Limited
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 24 queries.