Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Washed bike will not start  (Read 5886 times)

mark

Re: Washed bike will not start
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2014, 09:21:13 PM »

RUPERT u are the MAN  that plug was loose as a goose must have hit it with that stupid blue brush that get all the cracks and crevice  that brush is in the garbage can THANKS for all the help guys this site just saved me a trip to Tilly and some bucks plus I will not be riding to Myrtle Beach on the fatboy with a back pac on my back  looking stupid I owe u guys  THANKS  :jalapeno: :jalapeno: :jalapeno: :jalapeno: :) :) :)

Hey, that's a $20 brush! 

red ben59

• 1K CVO Member
  • ALL GAVE SOME SOME GAVE ALL
    • NC

• CVO1: 08 FXDSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLHTCUSE4
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCUSE8
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2014, 08:58:57 PM »

RUPERT u are the MAN  that plug was loose as a goose must have hit it with that stupid blue brush that get all the cracks and crevice  that brush is in the garbage can THANKS for all the help guys this site just saved me a trip to Tilly and some bucks plus I will not be riding to Myrtle Beach on the fatboy with a back pac on my back  looking stupid I owe u guys  THANKS  :jalapeno: :jalapeno: :jalapeno: :jalapeno: :) :) :)
Pack the leathers, look's like MB is going to be chilly this year. I'm hoping Daytona is good. Love the fall down there............. Glad you found the problem, aint this site GREAT?  :apple: :bananarock: :apple:

smkymtnboy

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• CVO1: flhxse
    • CVO2: flhtcuse5
    • CVO3: flhtcuse6
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2014, 09:14:43 PM »

did the same thing! just happen to remember bumping it when the bike did not start!
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 25 queries.