Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: My 110" upgrades  (Read 3222 times)

just-us-6

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
My 110" upgrades
« on: May 15, 2010, 09:12:35 PM »

I just got the bike back from the dealer with my latest upgrades. I bought Black Diamonds old Cyclerama modified 110" heads, had T-man 625 cam's and a VPC clutch installed. I already had a super tuner, fullsac 2.25 baffles, heavy breather, 96" catless head pipes. I am going to try to get somebody to let me borrow a scanner so I can post the dyno sheet. It made 109.34 HP and 119.44 FTLBS. It is very smooth and pulls very strong all the way through to 6200. With the Cometic .40 head gaskets and stock pistons I'm at 10.53:1 compression. So far, with very limited riding, I am very impressed with the combination. I will be heading to Tennessee and North Carolina next week and should get lots of miles and chances to wring her out a bit, so will add more after more seat time.
2009 SERG Orange - Heavy breather, catless headpipe, fullsac 2.25", Cyclerama heads, T-man 625 cams, Chrome inner primary, diamond cut heads and cylinders, Hawgwired amp and speakers, Xenon Hid headlights, Led front turn signals, passenger foot boards and pegs moved to crash bars, chopped tour pack, remote alarm, Harley radar detector, SE Pro tuner, Cee Bailey Windshield, VPC clutch, front saddlebag guards, dash oil temp gauge, led spoilers for saddlebags and tourpack, reflectors removed!

just-us-6

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: My 110" upgrades
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 09:39:34 PM »

I forgot torque hits 100 at about 2700 and doesn't go back under 100 till 5800.
2009 SERG Orange - Heavy breather, catless headpipe, fullsac 2.25", Cyclerama heads, T-man 625 cams, Chrome inner primary, diamond cut heads and cylinders, Hawgwired amp and speakers, Xenon Hid headlights, Led front turn signals, passenger foot boards and pegs moved to crash bars, chopped tour pack, remote alarm, Harley radar detector, SE Pro tuner, Cee Bailey Windshield, VPC clutch, front saddlebag guards, dash oil temp gauge, led spoilers for saddlebags and tourpack, reflectors removed!

Phaq2

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 07:36:29 AM »

I will be heading to Tennessee and North Carolina next week and should get lots of miles and chances to wring her out a bit, so will add more after more seat time.
FYI,

I might be off topic here but,
The wife and I just got back from TN and NC last saturday. If you plan on riding the "Dragon" the TN side at the Foothills Pkwy is closed do to that rock slide back in March.

You can get up dates on their site www.tailofthedragon.com

just-us-6

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 09:53:38 AM »

Thanks for the info phaq2.

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2010, 11:39:13 AM »

Just us six,

Interested in your dynosheet, as I too have a set of those heads in black that I took off my 07 SEUC that Cycle Rama did.  I just had them refreshed and new valves etc put in.  Deciding what to do with them.

When you were in the mountains did the bike pull the hills well or were you shifting gears a lot, if you were shifting gears is it due to the transmission or where the cam comes in.

Thanks,
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

just-us-6

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2010, 05:01:33 PM »

I dont head to the mountains till next week, but will let you know!

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2010, 09:14:33 PM »

Thanks
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

just-us-6

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2010, 10:59:08 PM »

Well, after the 2600 mile trip, I have to say I was very happy with the performance of my motor. It pulled real strong at all ranges and was great in the mountains even when getting the RPM's lower than planned on some roads. Jeff (Black Diamond) and I played some, nothing serious as far as a actual race, just side by side rolling on, and we both agreed that they ran almost dead even. That was with his 117" Road King. I have a little less rider weight than he, but my bike is heavier than his by more than the difference in our weights. He has also done the sprocket change on his, so I don't think the drive ratio would explain it much either. Overall, I am very happy with my results and would say it was more than well worth the investment!

Black Diamond

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 11 FLHXSE2 "Vanessa"
    • CVO2: 08 FLHRSE4 "Lexi" "Bike from Hell"
    • CVO3: 02 FLHRSEI "Ruby"
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2010, 11:11:54 PM »

In addition, the your TR-625 cam is quieter than my TR-590. Very nice build. I still need to ride it tho!

JW

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2010, 11:33:44 PM »

Just us 6,

Thanks for the feedback appreciate it.  I had my set of heads cleaned up and refreshed and I am going to put them up for sale.  It is good to know that they worked well with the TR625 cam :)

Thanks

Page created in 0.28 seconds with 25 queries.