Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Author Topic: Trailer requirements  (Read 19811 times)

Chains

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • FL

Re: Trailer requirements
« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2014, 09:56:52 PM »

Damn Jim that's so big it even comes with its own water tower.

SBB
I was thinking if Jesse bought it we could let him put on portable GTG's all over the country. Could reach out to the needy members like Brother Hubbard that can't afford to come to the normal GTG's.  lol

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 11:47:42 PM by Chains »
2009 FLHTCUSE
12 inch Monkey bars
Stage one kit
Fullsac SS titanium coated DX dual pipe
Kuryakyn 4 inch Mellow Crushers
Color Matched Bushtec Turbo 2
1st Active member of the CVO Critter Gawkers Society

tazmun

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE (sold)
    • CVO2: 19 FLHXS All Black
« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2014, 08:00:27 AM »

Damn Jim that's so big it even comes with its own water tower.

SBB

Chip, maybe this instead of a house at Eagles Nest?? Would save lot's of money, and you would never have to worry about running out of water!
The "TAZMUN"

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2014, 08:05:30 AM »

Richard

You may be on to something.
I do have a well to drill at Eagles Nest.

SBB

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2014, 11:42:41 AM »

LOL HUBBARD big surprise! You probably hopped up your lawn mowers and weed wackers!!  :2vrolijk_21:

Yep, it's an addiction.  Most of us have it, too!  I can hardly wait to put some HP up "Maybelle's" a$$, but I ain't decided exactly what I want to do yet.  :nixweiss: Sure does tug on my mind, though.  Daily.   8) Later--HUBBARD 
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

Kilaani

• Scarlett - The Bike On Fire
  • Elite CVO Member
  • CVOH! My Scarlett built 3-13-12, & arrived 6-1-12
« Reply #79 on: October 28, 2014, 12:53:48 PM »

What about a trailer big enough for two? My hubs RG and my SESG
My first & last CVO, Scarlett, arrived 6-1-12. I always remember my mom while riding.  She had smarts with a spirit of independence & adventure. "You Gotta LIVE!", was her motto; her favorite color red, and she loved BLING.

Kilaani

• Scarlett - The Bike On Fire
  • Elite CVO Member
  • CVOH! My Scarlett built 3-13-12, & arrived 6-1-12
« Reply #80 on: October 28, 2014, 01:03:12 PM »

We aren't looking for a trailer because we are too old.  We are looking because the Mrs only gets 7 days of vacation max at a time and we could go a lot further and get more quality riding in if we just load it up and ride straight through.
Yep. That's it for us, too. My hubs isn't as fond of long distance trips as I am and he can't get the time off. Next year we are considering a truck and some sort of toy puller so we can get there and have time to ride.
My first & last CVO, Scarlett, arrived 6-1-12. I always remember my mom while riding.  She had smarts with a spirit of independence & adventure. "You Gotta LIVE!", was her motto; her favorite color red, and she loved BLING.

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3
« Reply #81 on: October 28, 2014, 01:10:31 PM »

Yep. That's it for us, too. My hubs isn't as fond of long distance trips as I am and he can't get the time off. Next year we are considering a truck and some sort of toy puller so we can get there and have time to ride.
Jill we both love the distance just not the time it takes. Hope someday my wife's vacation policy changes.

2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

ultrarider123

« Reply #82 on: October 28, 2014, 01:13:51 PM »

Have you found one yet, Jesse?

deldago

• Elite CVO Member
    • OH

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE2
« Reply #83 on: October 28, 2014, 03:02:28 PM »

Jesse you need to find a FRIEND with a trailer. 8) Mine has been to Bikeweek, Biketoberfest and even Easy rider in Chillicothe without me. I am sure it was scarred for life there! We do use it when we have to cover a lot of miles in a short time with questionable weather. We once made it from Ohio to Daytona in 12.5 hours with ice all the way through W.V. Try hitting a drive through on a fuel stop and eating a cheeseburger and fries at 85 mph on the bike! :'(
T-MAN 117 kit

TXGator

• Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

• CVO1: "JUSTICE" 2014 Jupiter Blue CVO Limited V&H Power Duals, 4.5" Hi Output Slipons SERT
    • CVO2: Non CVO 2015 Heritage Classic... Freedom Performance Racing True Duals, SERT
    • CVO3: My 16YO's first Harley... 2005 Sporty 883, Cobra Slash Cuts
« Reply #84 on: October 28, 2014, 06:30:08 PM »

We have a TH that we bought this year so that next year we will be able to hit some events further up north like MV etc. 

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3
« Reply #85 on: October 28, 2014, 08:25:14 PM »

Jesse you need to find a FRIEND with a trailer. 8) Mine has been to Bikeweek, Biketoberfest and even Easy rider in Chillicothe without me. I am sure it was scarred for life there! We do use it when we have to cover a lot of miles in a short time with questionable weather. We once made it from Ohio to Daytona in 12.5 hours with ice all the way through W.V. Try hitting a drive through on a fuel stop and eating a cheeseburger and fries at 85 mph on the bike! :'(

I do have a friend of mine with a trailer. Already borrowed it a cpl times to take the bike in for work. Gets old asking to borrow it though.

So far still browsing Howard.

2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 25 queries.