Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Gerbings Portable - Temp Controller Question  (Read 10779 times)

FAST380

• Elite CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: FLHXSE2 . . . . . Fullsac X-Pipe - 2.25" baffles - Fueling 574 Cam's - TTS Tuner - 30 Tooth Pully W/Stock Belt- Wild One 575 Bars - Chrome Inner Primary - Kuryakyn Plate frame 9182 - Diamond Engineering Polished SS Bolt Kit - 8" Windvest - Black Agitator
Re: Gerbings Portable - Temp Controller Question
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2012, 01:43:32 PM »

I use the "Single Mounted Heat Troller", I have it mounted in the extra switch plug on the left side of the ignition switch. The plug that I plug my jacket into comes out between the tank and seat. It works real well, there is an LED that flash's, faster for more heat, slower for less heat. I just need to find a nicer knob for it, I would like to find a smalller black knob.

http://www.warmnsafe.com/single-mounted-heat-troller/

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Gerbings Portable - Temp Controller Question
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2012, 02:21:30 PM »

I use the wireless Powerlet dual controller. Put it where you want to, dash, pocket, velcro'd to leg, arm, seat, whatever. Works slick! JC said Gerbing is a few months away from introducing their own wireless controllers. I have Gerbing gear and the Powerlet works fine.

http://www.powerlet.com/product/dual-wireless-temperature-controller/471

Jeff Gerbing told me it was due for release about Sept. of this year.  Think I'll follow up with an email to him.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 26 queries.