Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 4" Liberty Slip-ons - Anyone know anything about them????  (Read 804 times)

Heatwave

• 1K CVO Member
  • ‘10 CVO Ultra 120/127 & ‘17 CVO LTD 140/151

• CVO1: 2017 CVO Limited (Garnet/Red) 128ci
    • CVO2: 2010 SE Ultra (Red/Slate)
4" Liberty Slip-ons - Anyone know anything about them????
« on: July 14, 2009, 09:37:53 PM »

I'm looking at getting a 2010 SE Street Glide (assuming there is one) and was planning out the build I plan straight from delivery. I'm assuming the powertrain will be nearly identical to the 2009 SERG with the same exhaust setup.

My dealer has already saved a catless header for my project. I have been looking at getting 4" slip-ons and unsure of the best option. I want a clean, large pipe look with replaceable baffles. These Liberty slip-ons look like a nice setup with stainless hardware and removeable baffles. http://www.freedomperform.com/shop/?page_id=3&category=3&product_id=45
Anyone no anything about their performance or sound???

The build I'm planning includes taking the 110 heads and having stage II work by Hillside (raise comp to around 10:1?), adjustable pushrods, roller rockers, Woods TW408-6 (or a TW8-6 cam), SERT and an upgrade to a 58MM TBI. I'm shooting for 120/120 performance with the catless header and a nice set of slip-ons. I assume the SESG will already come with a hi-perf AC. I know I'd probably be better off with a 2:1 exhaust however based on everything I've read, I may not be giving up too much with the factory catless header and a good flowing set of slip-ons.

Thoughts?

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 25 queries.