Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Pouches for lowers  (Read 7846 times)

TheGullGuy

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CO

• CVO1: 2015 Limited Gold Rush/Carbon Dust
Re: Pouches for lowers
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2015, 04:47:38 PM »

My questions for Gull Guy are:  does the rear cover on your lower ever work loose while you're riding?  I'm a little concerned that the weight in the pouch, while not being much, might overcome the cover's plastic snaps ability to hold the whole thing in place.  Plus I'm concerned that the swing latch will vibrate open.  How's that bag worked out so far for you?

Almost 7 thousand miles with the pouches, no scratches, never fell off, and never vibrated open.  I only keep my keys, wallet, stand plate, and fingerless gloves in one. My wife uses the other for a Kangal hat, scarf, gloves, and sunscreen.  Haven't regretted putting them on yet.  Find them very handy and still impressed with the quality.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 05:20:49 PM by TheGullGuy »

ancora imparo

GullGuy

RGlideKid

• 1K CVO Member
  • Riding Since 1972
    • AR

• CVO1: 2011 CVO RGU...sold
    • CVO2: 2015 CVO RGU
    • Bull Shoals Photography
Re: Pouches for lowers
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2015, 05:44:43 PM »

Almost 7 thousand miles with the pouches, no scratches, never fell off, and never vibrated open.  I only keep my keys, wallet, stand plate, and fingerless gloves in one. My wife uses the other for a Kangal hat, scarf, gloves, and sunscreen.  Haven't regretted putting them on yet.  Find them very handy and still impressed with the quality.

Thank you very much!   :2vrolijk_21:
Harry
2017 Eureka Springs MITM Ride Chairman
Check out my photo gallery at:  RGlideKid's Galleries at Bull Shoals Photography

2015 CVO RGU with V&H Power Pro Headers & 4" Monster Rounds & HD-SEPST
2007 Bushtec Turbo+2 Trailer
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 24 queries.