Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  All

Author Topic: 2013 CVO BIKE AND PRICE LOCATOR---WHERE ARE THEY AND WHAT DO THEY COST?  (Read 23983 times)

dooinit2u

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2015 SESG UltraViolet Blue / Hot Lava ***SOLD***
Re: 2013 CVO BIKE AND PRICE LOCATOR---WHERE ARE THEY AND WHAT DO THEY COST?
« Reply #105 on: June 14, 2013, 09:53:00 AM »

I would think someone was INSANE by walking into a dealer, looking to buy a CVO and not doing homework and info on msrp of a bike of that caliber. I dont think the anniversary model dictates that marginal increase.

But thats my opinion. Some people are frickin nuts...

woode

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: Anniversary FLHTCUSE8
    • CVO2: (Retired) Ruby Red FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #106 on: June 14, 2013, 10:51:59 AM »

I know a few will find this hard to believe, but our local Stealer, Mike Bruno's HD is TRYING to sell a Anniversary Edition CVO SEUC for (gasp) 13k over msrp. Their reasoning is that someone already bought one for that price.

Can you believe 49,995 for a SEUC. Even with 13k down, you still have a bike valued at msrp... WOW. ;)
Ridiculous!  A local dealer here has one for $43K, which I thought was laughable until I saw your post.  I suppose it is a matter of perspective.  I paid MSRP for mine, and most of my acquaintances think that I am crazy for paying so much for a motorcycle.  I probably am, but not crazy enough to be screwed by a greedy dealer.  Funny - we (Harley enthusiasts) look at our dealerships as friends/family - particularly if you participate in the local HOG chapter - but they don't think twice about taking advantage of you at every turn.  Come to think of it, that DOES sound like my family.  :(

dooinit2u

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2015 SESG UltraViolet Blue / Hot Lava ***SOLD***
« Reply #107 on: June 14, 2013, 12:36:02 PM »

When I bought my '10 SEUC brand new, I paid MSRP. They are rapidly loosing their customer base for selling new bikes, IMO, or not growing their selling base in this community. They wanna be a large dealer in a small market town.

Because they sold, in their words, a SESG to a customer in Pa over the internet and some jackass that paid the 49k, they wanna be a large market dealer, while trying to screw everyone from this area.

You were right, You'd think with the investment we have in HD, and the time invested in our local HD Chapter, we would get a better deal, I guess not...

georgied

« Reply #108 on: June 17, 2013, 10:34:23 AM »

New Bern HD (NC) has two Anniversary Ultras on the floor for $40k each.
Georgied

Rig Magician

• Stupid Hurts

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Road Glide Custom
« Reply #109 on: June 21, 2013, 08:54:09 AM »

I just bought my new bike from Mike Bruno's. They started at 4K over MSRP. We talked and I got it down under MSRP. They will deal with you. I also Got a fair deal on my trade in. As always don't take the first offer and don't be afraid to walk. They will deal and do right. Also this is the second bike that I have bought from them in a little over a year. Both was under MSRP.
Mark
You have to be tuff if you are going to be Dumb!!!!

Hx2

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: FHTCUSE6 Blue
    • CVO2: FLHRSE5 AE
« Reply #110 on: August 17, 2013, 08:04:04 AM »

Adamecs Baymeadows has an Anniversary Edition RK with 600 miles, completely stock. I think it was #26. They are asking MSRP. Owner of a local Ford dealer had bought it and didn't ride it much.
13 FLHRSE5 AE
11.5 FLHTCUSE6

Buy early

• 5k CVO Member
  • My future if I were Benjamin Button

• CVO1: 2001 FXDWG2 Switchblade - The Beast
    • CVO2: 2004 FXSTDSE2 Deuce - Beauty
« Reply #111 on: August 17, 2013, 09:56:32 AM »

St Paul HD has a black/silver Breakout. List price but pretty sure they would negotiate some.

aaazdaddy

• Full CVO Member
  • CVO #4: 2013 FLHRSE5 Crushed Sapphire/Cold Fusion
    • CA

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Antique Gunstock/Autumn Haze
    • CVO2: 2012 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
    • CVO3: 2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red / Typhoon Maroon
« Reply #112 on: August 19, 2013, 11:30:47 PM »

We start one of these threads about this time every year as an aid to members who want to buy a new CVO ride without being gouged.

I am personally interested in the new Anniversary Road Glide since I have one on order at my dealer. It seems that there is a huge information gap on these particular models.

No one has seen one at a dealer and no one including dealer personel know of any that have been or are scheduled to be shipped. Rumors abound that it will be mid to late September, October or even later.

WHAT I HAVE HEARD....

Anniversary CVO Road Kings are starting to be shipped to dealers now.

CVO Road Glides in Orange and Grey are starting to ship as well.

This weekend is the start of the dealer new model roll out so if you go and happen to see any CVO's, would you please ONLY post;

DEALER NAME AND ADDRESS, CVO MODEL, ASKING PRICE

Good hunting.......

Regards

Jerry

FYI

One in Las Vegas on CL @ http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/mcy/4001510074.html

Price is high at 39900, but he has added a Tour Pak Exhaust/Tuner/Dyno, Apes, etc

Bob
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  All

Page created in 0.152 seconds with 25 queries.