Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Finally dumped the CD player - Joy look at all the room in my 2000 SERG  (Read 2116 times)

Gank

• Senior CVO Member
  • Im from HQ, Im here to help :D

• CVO1: 2000 SERG

It use to work... never used it.  Stopped working, guess it was negligence
I was going to take it out before Americade... but could not find where my son hid the torx set.

Today I found it, so out came the CD player.  Damn they put it in good.. too good for a while but I figured it out and 20 minutes later it was sitting in the trash bin

My biggest bitch about this bike is no way to carry a spare helmet unless I spyder webbed it to the pizza box, now sans CD player I can put two Scorpion 1/2 helmets in and still have room for other things.   Damn I should have done this day one... Now to buy some rubber matting to cover up the bottom of the box and hid the missing interrio cover.

Still loving this bike, still attracting crowds.

BTW I bumped into a  guy in Americade who had 120,000 miles on his, but he said that was nothing a Guy in Albany had 200,000 on his.

I only have 36,000 on mine
To Libs and NDP
"If we are not willing to commit our military when asked by the United Nations, for a NATO mission, in a country whose elected government wants us and whose citizens need us, then when would Canada be prepared to do so?"

Gank

• Senior CVO Member

I posted this info in the CVO RG by mistake

anyways I took out the CD 6 pack player.  It use to work, then stopped through lack of use

Took 20 minutes to remove

WOW look at all the space!!  Biggest bitch about the bike was no where to put my scorpion helmet if I parked, or needed to carry a spare.

Now the Pizza box can hold two!!!!  Must not let the wife know, she will demand the extra space for shopping stuff !!!

To Libs and NDP
"If we are not willing to commit our military when asked by the United Nations, for a NATO mission, in a country whose elected government wants us and whose citizens need us, then when would Canada be prepared to do so?"

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2

Must not let the wife know, she will demand the extra space for shopping stuff !!!

That's the only good laugh I've had all day.  Thanks for sharing :2vrolijk_21: .

Rimjam

• Elite CVO Member

2000 SERGs came with a 6 CD player?  Mine didn't.  I thought those came along in 2001.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2

2000 SERGs came with a 6 CD player?  Mine didn't.  I thought those came along in 2001.

Weren't stock on the 2000 model SERGs.  But the decks were available as a kit part number in the P&A book so no doubt a few got added after the fact.

Gank

• Senior CVO Member

Well either way it was money badly spent

Now to figure out what the speakers still suck
To Libs and NDP

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 21 queries.