Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2 Days, 12 Pack, Fullsac Stage 1, Brukus SaddlebagSecure, & FreedomShield  (Read 970 times)

AZ Sparky

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 in Kryptonite/Black

Starting Monday and running through Wednesday last week, I got my 3 orders delivered.
I went with the Fullsac CVO stage 1 sleeper kit with 2.25" cores, Brukus SaddlebagSecure, and FreedomShield 8" Dark Tint.

I spent part of the holiday weekend working on the install.

With the extreme heat and humidity that we "enjoyed" here in Yuma, I spent 2 days working on the project - total actual work time was probably closer to 6-8 hours.

I spent the rest of the weekend riding around, enjoying the sound of my new exhaust and able to hear the radio MUCH better (at speed) thanks to my new shield.

Total cost was over a grand for everything BUT it was money extremely well spent - that CVO grin that I got on my first ride has now turned into that stupid CVO grin with the new sound/power/response!
Sparky

North Georgia Hawg

• HoneyBadger Don't Give a CHIT...
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • I HATE WINTER!!!

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
    • CVO2: 2009 Chevy Avalanche LTZ Inferno Orange
    • CVO3: 2001 Ebbtide Mystique 2300: 8-ch 2000 watt audio system, two 12" Kicker subs
Re: 2 Days, 12 Pack, Fullsac Stage 1, Brukus SaddlebagSecure, & FreedomShield
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 06:06:16 PM »

SWEET! Enjoy the new toys!

I have the Fullsac Stage 1 with 2" baffles, and the Stage 2 with the Andrews 54 cams going on Buster this weekend, plus a TTS MasterTune pro tune! I can't wait! My Tour Pac parts, passenger boards, front spotlights, etc, are continuing to dribble in as well. Who says that CVOs come with everything already installed? Not hardly...

Gotta get the SaddleBag Secure... I have them on the '95 FLHTP. They are great!

Happiness is a Hot Harley!

HoneyBadger Don't Care...

TD AK-20s | Drago's S/C/S-4 | SE 259Es | Feuling 8015/7060/Rods | Black Ops Lifters
Cometics | Big Sucker 2 | Energy One +1 Clutch Pack | Hayden BT07 | ClutchWIZ
WPW Fans | TL P7 LEDs/Aux | Dynamic Ringz | Tour Pak | WO 575s | RT 665
Corbin DualTour | BAH Flush Front Axle | Chrome Calipers
The Wizard's Tune

AZ Sparky

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 in Kryptonite/Black
Re: 2 Days, 12 Pack, Fullsac Stage 1, Brukus SaddlebagSecure, & FreedomShield
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 12:59:27 AM »

I know what you mean - I'm thinking about stage 2, tour pack, plate frame & light...
no one on this site is any help either, we're all just a bunch of enablers for this very expensive addiction.
Oh well, guess all we can do is sit back, enjoy the ride, and try not to go broke too fast.
Sparky

Page created in 0.213 seconds with 25 queries.