Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Rinehart Crossbacks  (Read 2544 times)

G_Fend

• Full CVO Member
  • FXSBSE

• CVO1: '13 CVO Breakout (Crimson Red)
    • CVO2: '05 FXD
Rinehart Crossbacks
« on: March 15, 2013, 03:07:52 PM »

Rinehart isn't being much more helpful than V&H regarding exhausts.  Sent an email asking about the Crossbacks, and this was their response:

"We don’t make anything for a breakout at this time we will offer something later this year. Thank you"

In fact, their website doesnt list ANY 2013 information.

Went to Fuel Moto's website, where it DOES say the Crossbacks fit 2013 Softails, so I sent them an email as well.  Much more pleased with the speed and technical specificity of their email, even it it was not so good news:

"Hello,  The exhaust you questioned does fit most 2013 Softail Models, however the Breakout model is different and would require a different bracket which unfortunately it not yet available.  I spoke with Rinehart and they anticipate a fitment solution later this year.  Please let us know if there was anything else we could assist you with."

+1 for Fuel Moto!!  When they do become available, you can likely count on my business!!  For exhaust and likely a PV2!
2013 CVO Breakout FXSBSE
Crimson Red Sunglo
Quick Release Windshield
Engine Guard with Slipstream Highway Pegs
V&H Slash-cut Slip-ons

Layin the Pipe

• Drill baby drill!
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 FXSBSE Hard Candy Gold Dust/Liquid Sun
Re: Rinehart Crossbacks
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 03:12:20 PM »

This is one of the most frustrating things. Companies basically thumbing their nose at consumers. I could half way understand that when there was only a limited amount of CVO's being produced, but now that HD has released the production model you would think that they would be looking at all of the people that are going to buy softail breakouts and customize them.  Really piss poor business plan on their part. At least Bassani stepped up.
You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas! - Davy Crockett

Charlie

• 1K CVO Member
  • Blood Diamond, FLSTES3

• CVO1: FLSTSE3 - CVO Softail Convertible, 2012
    • CVO2: HD Custom Softail Heritage (Sold)
    • CVO3: BSA Rocket Gold Star 1963 (In Storage!) Ducati 1098 s (Sold) 999 (Sold) 916 (Sold) 916 (Crashed) 749 (Sold) Lots of Jap Racing Bikes!
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 01:18:10 PM »

I'm in the process of dealing with Fuel Moto at the moment and they are 100% on the ball with customer service and general help!
Better to Reign in Hell than serve in Heaven!
Rinehart Crossback Exhaust-SEPST-HD Mustache Engine Guards-HD Flush Fuel Caps-RSD Clarity Cam Cover-RSD Clarity Derby Cover-WPW Cooling Fans-PM Merc Horn Cover-UsKoolines HP XS Ignition Leads-HD Black Daymaker Headlight-HD Premium Oil Cooler-HD Smoked Billet Turn Signals-SE VPC-SE Cam Plate-Arlen Ness Oil Pressure Gauge-Braided Fuel Crossover

Charlie

• 1K CVO Member
  • Blood Diamond, FLSTES3

• CVO1: FLSTSE3 - CVO Softail Convertible, 2012
    • CVO2: HD Custom Softail Heritage (Sold)
    • CVO3: BSA Rocket Gold Star 1963 (In Storage!) Ducati 1098 s (Sold) 999 (Sold) 916 (Sold) 916 (Crashed) 749 (Sold) Lots of Jap Racing Bikes!
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 10:50:20 PM »

My Croosbacks are now on order! paid for and waiting for delivery,
Went with Fuel Moto, Great Customer service and a good price, :2vrolijk_21:
Better to Reign in Hell than serve in Heaven!
Rinehart Crossback Exhaust-SEPST-HD Mustache Engine Guards-HD Flush Fuel Caps-RSD Clarity Cam Cover-RSD Clarity Derby Cover-WPW Cooling Fans-PM Merc Horn Cover-UsKoolines HP XS Ignition Leads-HD Black Daymaker Headlight-HD Premium Oil Cooler-HD Smoked Billet Turn Signals-SE VPC-SE Cam Plate-Arlen Ness Oil Pressure Gauge-Braided Fuel Crossover

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 25 queries.