Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]

Author Topic: HD Engine Guard fog lights install  (Read 16291 times)

KickStand

HD Engine Guard fog lights install
« on: May 13, 2006, 10:19:25 PM »

I am installing HD's engine guard fog lights. The wire diagram has you connecting wire (red) coming off the switch to the low beam yellow wire so that the fogs are only on with the low beams. I want to be able to have the fogs on with both hi and low beams. I want the fogs controlled by the ignition like the headlights and running lights. The wire (red) coming off the switch gets connected to what? Is this at all possible?  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
Thanks
KickStand
« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 06:53:23 AM by KickStand »

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
Re: HD Engine Guard fog lights install
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2006, 12:01:11 AM »

Yes, it is possible. I don't have a Vrod manual so I can't tell you exacly where to connect. But this can be done without too much effort

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2006, 09:38:19 PM »

I am installing HD's engine guard fog lights. The wire diagram has you connecting wire (red) coming off the switch to the low beam yellow wire so that the fogs are only on with the low beams. I want to be able to have the fogs on with both hi and low beams. I want the fogs controlled by the ignition like the headlights and running lights. The wire (red) coming off the switch gets connected to what? Is this at all possible?  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
Thanks
KickStand

I had intsalled mine by the stealer.........too complicated!! [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2006, 09:45:26 PM »

engine guard?  on a Vrod?  what does that look like?????????
~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

KickStand

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2006, 10:22:49 PM »

engine guard?  on a Vrod?  what does that look like?????????

It's obvious you don't like it, or the idea of one... So you know what, don't put one on your bike.
KickStand

SE_ULTRA

• Senior CVO Member
  • CAUTION: Extreamly shinny. WEAR EYE PROTECTION
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2006, 11:06:28 PM »

It's obvious you don't like it, or the idea of one... So you know what, don't put one on your bike.
KickStand

WOW. Are all V-Roders that touchie? I better go back to my Ultra section before someone snipes at me.
2006 FLHTCUSE
TrueDuals, 6-Speed, Stage-1, Race Tuner, High Flow
...and a shiny little bell

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2006, 11:16:00 PM »

KickStand

I think you may have mis-interpreted V-Girl.....you know what [smiley=worthless.gif]

It's a simple request that she made wondering what it looked like.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 11:19:16 PM by Rjob749 »

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2006, 11:16:19 PM »

KickStand

[smiley=oops.gif]  I guess I should have just asked you to post photos of it.  I didn't know it was even an option.  I can't imagine where it would mount.  Didn't mean to offend you.  Just never seen one.  Curious as to what it would look like now!

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

KickStand

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2006, 11:17:30 PM »

WOW. Are all V-Roders that touchie? I better go back to my Ultra section before someone snipes at me.

I am not touchy, just responding what was writen. As for going back to the Ultra section I just can't tell you how sorry
I am to see you go.
KickStand
« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 11:31:17 PM by KickStand »

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2006, 11:20:22 PM »

I am not touchy, just responding what you wrote. As for going back to the Ultra section I just can't tell you how sorry
I am to see you go, really I can't.KickStand

Deep breath here, OK V check out the picture I put up.

KickStand

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2006, 11:23:21 PM »

I think you may have mis-interpreted V-Girl.....you know what [smiley=worthless.gif]

It's a simple request that she made wondering what it looked like.

Really... and the North Koreans and the Iranians are just trying to make electricity. ;D
I am done with this.
KickStand

« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 11:26:34 PM by KickStand »

SE_ULTRA

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2006, 11:30:39 PM »

I am not touchy, just responding what you wrote. As for going back to the Ultra section I just can't tell you how sorry
I am to see you go, really I can't.
KickStand

Gee, a whole 15 posts for you..you must be so proud! I am just amazed how in such a short time you have blended right in and made this your home. Welcome to the site. And thank you so much for bringing your own special brand of love to us here.
2006 FLHTCUSE

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2006, 12:54:30 AM »

Thank Rjob.  I didn't think they'd use the typical square or rounded edge for the V.  It doesn't look bad in that shot.  I'll have to see one in person or a full-body shot to see if I like it.  Personally, I prefer the bike naked.  I really didn't want to put the sissy bar or luggage rack on it and I still hate putting on the windshield for long rides, but you get beat up pretty bad on the interstate without it.  
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 12:55:07 AM by TheVgirl »

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2006, 01:24:12 AM »

Thank Rjob.  I didn't think they'd use the typical square or rounded edge for the V.  It doesn't look bad in that shot.  I'll have to see one in person or a full-body shot to see if I like it.  Personally, I prefer the bike naked.  I really didn't want to put the sissy bar or luggage rack on it and I still hate putting on the windshield for long rides, but you get beat up pretty bad on the interstate without it.  

I know what you mean, I feel the same about my FXDWG3, but without the windshield long rides are out of the question so I use the FX for the bar bike (looks good sitting there) and the SEUC for the majority of riding.

It is tough to get a compromise with a fun sporty style bike like the V Rod between looks and function.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 01:26:09 AM by Rjob749 »

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2006, 01:34:53 AM »

V, if they were easy to take on an off, they might come in handy for long trips as you could put pegs on them.  I've got pegs ordered for mine, as I need to stretch these short legs of mine on occasion   ;D  The VROD does look better naked, but riding unprotected can beat you up pretty badly around here...those big a$$ed bugs hurt when they hit you at 80MPH!! :o

With regards to the previous posts, somebody needs to take a chill pill this evening...this forum is open to all those interested in ALL CVO bikes, and knee-jerk reactions are unwarranted.  I must have been reading a different post, 'cause I don't see what caused that kind of reaction.  That's just one man's rational opinion though, and they're like buttholes....

Like rjob said, take a deep breath....it ain't worth it, man.  
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2006, 02:46:22 AM »

Really... and the North Koreans and the Iranians are just trying to make electricity. ;D
I am done with this.
KickStand

Now that was erudi.... erdurit..... airudite.... wait, I'll get it, erudite.  Nope, I was wrong.  It was just smart ass.  But V got her first notch on the grips.

KickStand

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2006, 02:47:03 PM »

Well after all is said and done this has been one hijacked thread... I know now this ain't the place for answers.
I may have been wise arse, but V-Girl tries to make disparaging comment, then backs off and claims to want to
know how they look along with commenting about windscreens which all has nothing to do with the thread. Adding
to all this nonsense is a couple of guys sniffing the ground with one claiming V-Girl can add a couple notches
to hand grips.
KickStand
BTW the engine guard that was posted will only fit the Street Rod.

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2006, 03:17:48 PM »

Picture of mine with engine guard and fog lights installed....for me it looks like fine!! [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2006, 03:21:03 PM »

Kickstand......Another pic... [smiley=worthless.gif] [smiley=worthless.gif] [smiley=worthless.gif] [smiley=worthless.gif] [smiley=worthless.gif]

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2006, 03:23:00 PM »

Picture of mine with engine guard and fog lights installed....for me it looks like fine!! [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

JE, looks great thanks for an actual pic of the install.

Do you have the fogs wired with the low beam as is legal or with high and low?

« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 03:24:02 PM by Rjob749 »

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2006, 03:32:15 PM »

It is a huge peice of chrome, what is not to like?   looks great [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2006, 03:55:24 PM »

Kickstand, I'm not sure what I did to tick you off, but I obviously did something.  I don't really know how either, considering you've only made 15 posts at the time of my reply to you.  I was not saying it was a bad idea or that I didn't like it or whatever you think.  I personally installed my engine guard on my Sportster.  The instructions were non-existent with that guard.  I took a photo with my camera phone and with the help of MYCVO and another guy (who just happened to be affiliated with my uncle's m/c in Tallahassee) from a Sportster forum, and email, I was able to figure it out.  See the thing with women is that sometimes we actually ask questions just out of curiosity!  

Let me rewrite my reply so it's clear...

"Wow!  They make an engine guard for the Vrod??  I would have never guessed that considering it's Harley's answer to a crotch rocket and I have never seen a crotch rocket with an engine guard.  Hmmmm...I wonder what that looks like!!  And where would you mount it?  The frame does not look like it's possible!!"  

NOW, you know why WOMEN use 100 words to say what a men use 10 words to say (borrowed from another thread) because if we don't, the meaning is misinterpreted!!  I already have to rewrite half of my posts to make sure someone doesn't read between the lines ( or the punctuation, the empty space, the smilies, the color, size or style of font, etc, etc) to get more out of it than I intended!  Guess now, I can't abbreviate, use sentence fragments, or less than 100 words without coming across as a b!t(h.  I think it's becoming obvious that more than a few guys have a problem with me on this site.  I think I'll go back to the Vrod forum.

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2006, 03:58:50 PM »

jegomez,

Thanks for the pics.  The thing I don't like about the Vrod is the lack of light!  After riding with JCZ and AK in the rain at night, I realized how bad the headlight really is!  Does the foglights help?  Any other mounting option for them?  Are you aware of any other lighting option other than foglights?  If you do, will you PM me?  Thanks!

BTW, NICE BIKE!!!   [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]  Same model as mine!!  Like the duals too.  
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 04:06:01 PM by TheVgirl »

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2006, 08:24:43 PM »

JE, looks great thanks for an actual pic of the install.

Do you have the fogs wired with the low beam as is legal or with high and low?

Thanks my buddy.....They are on all the time......with low or high beam... [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2006, 08:25:36 PM »

It is a huge peice of chrome, what is not to like?   looks great [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Thanks Mrs. WeCVO...... [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2006, 08:28:06 PM »

Kickstand, I'm not sure what I did to tick you off, but I obviously did something.  I don't really know how either, considering you've only made 15 posts at the time of my reply to you.  I was not saying it was a bad idea or that I didn't like it or whatever you think.  I personally installed my engine guard on my Sportster.  The instructions were non-existent with that guard.  I took a photo with my camera phone and with the help of MYCVO and another guy (who just happened to be affiliated with my uncle's m/c in Tallahassee) from a Sportster forum, and email, I was able to figure it out.  See the thing with women is that sometimes we actually ask questions just out of curiosity!  

Let me rewrite my reply so it's clear...

"Wow!  They make an engine guard for the Vrod??  I would have never guessed that considering it's Harley's answer to a crotch rocket and I have never seen a crotch rocket with an engine guard.  Hmmmm...I wonder what that looks like!!  And where would you mount it?  The frame does not look like it's possible!!"  

NOW, you know why WOMEN use 100 words to say what a men use 10 words to say (borrowed from another thread) because if we don't, the meaning is misinterpreted!!  I already have to rewrite half of my posts to make sure someone doesn't read between the lines ( or the punctuation, the empty space, the smilies, the color, size or style of font, etc, etc) to get more out of it than I intended!  Guess now, I can't abbreviate, use sentence fragments, or less than 100 words without coming across as a b!t(h.  I think it's becoming obvious that more than a few guys have a problem with me on this site.  I think I'll go back to the Vrod forum.

Please don't go..........by "Chicago" :'(
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 08:28:48 PM by jegomez »

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2006, 08:37:29 PM »

jegomez,

Thanks for the pics.  The thing I don't like about the Vrod is the lack of light!  After riding with JCZ and AK in the rain at night, I realized how bad the headlight really is!  Does the foglights help?  Any other mounting option for them?  Are you aware of any other lighting option other than foglights?  If you do, will you PM me?  Thanks!

BTW, NICE BIKE!!!   [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]  Same model as mine!!  Like the duals too.  

Thanks Vgirl......and you are right the VROD has the lack of light and let me tell you that the fog lights help a lot.....I am not a night rider but my personal opinion is that it helps to be visible to the cages......in other words, it replaces the function of the spot lights in the dressers.....I installed (BTW I did myself, is EZ) the engine guards more for safety than the looks.....and again I don't ride her a lot...it only has 3435 miles......I used to ride the CUSE.......I am attaching a pic 3 days after I received the bike (it didn't have the options installed) in the ProPlayers Stadium in Miami in the intermission of the Dolphins-Jets game. That was with Ft Lauderdale HOG and 20 guys went from the tunnel with one cheerleader in the back seat, they got off, went to the field for the show, they cameback, rode again in the bike and get back to the tunnel........ [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 08:39:22 PM by jegomez »

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2006, 04:16:11 AM »

I think it's becoming obvious that more than a few guys have a problem with me on this site.  I think I'll go back to the Vrod forum.

V, say it ain't so.  Don't go.  

By the way did you ever get the Pink hat?

KickStand

« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2006, 09:44:11 AM »

Thanks
KickStand

This was the orginal post, did I miss something [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  
KickStand

SE_ULTRA

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2006, 09:55:58 AM »

V-Girl leave, while umm....."others" stay???

What a shame it would be to trade long term class for a newbie ass.

2006 FLHTCUSE

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2006, 10:22:53 AM »

Time to step in here and remind the masses of the rules of posting:

http://flhrsei.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1118674637

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2006, 10:43:29 AM »

Thanks my buddy.....They are on all the time......with low or high beam... [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

KickStand, if you wernt so concered with bitchin about everyone who had replied in this thread you would have seen replies saying it was possible including the quoted above. if you want to find out how it was done why dont you ask him. if all you intend to do is complain about other members then you are wasting your time here
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

KickStand

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2006, 11:20:33 AM »

KickStand, if you wernt so concered with bitchin about everyone who had replied in this thread you would have seen replies saying it was possible including the quoted above. if you want to find out how it was done why dont you ask him. if all you intend to do is complain about other members then you are wasting your time here

Which came first the chicken or the egg... My bitching or the hijacking?
As for the answer given to my question though I appreciate it, it really doesn't help. I know it can be done but need
the wire color to hook to. I believe if jegomez knew he would have written it in his post because that was the question.
I wanted to stop the hijacking and get some info, sorry if it interfered with the V-Girl thing on this site
KickStand

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2006, 03:36:01 PM »

I think it's becoming obvious that more than a few guys have a problem with me on this site.  I think I'll go back to the Vrod forum.

[/quote]

Yeah, 'er 'uh, Vgirl,
  Seems a bit out of character for you to cut-bait, and leave!  Don't judge a group of people, by the actions of a few.  Stick around!  This is all yesterday's business, anyway.  Today is a new day!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Later--HUBBARD  
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2006, 03:56:39 PM »

Jorge, yours is the first Vrod I've seen with those installed.  Not only does it look great but with the lack of light out front of those bikes it's a great idea too.  The pic was a very very pleasant surprise.  Nice looking setup.

Did you really go all out and drill the crash bar to hide the wires inside?  Or are they strapped away neatly on the outside?

justgary

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2006, 05:24:42 PM »

Yea thanks for the PIC.  Teresa is seriously considering putting a set on her SEVROD with the lights as well.  Have a great one and ride safe
                                         Gary

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2006, 06:31:21 PM »

Jorge, yours is the first Vrod I've seen with those installed.  Not only does it look great but with the lack of light out front of those bikes it's a great idea too.  The pic was a very very pleasant surprise.  Nice looking setup.

Did you really go all out and drill the crash bar to hide the wires inside?  Or are they strapped away neatly on the outside?

My friend....the wires are strapped neatly on the outside....Thanks for the compliment[smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]....I am attaching another pic.

Jorge
« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 06:32:56 PM by jegomez »

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2006, 06:36:37 PM »

Yea thanks for the PIC.  Teresa is seriously considering putting a set on her SEVROD with the lights as well.  Have a great one and ride safe
                                         Gary

Gary...is very EZ to install..the engineguard.....piece of cake!! Also I recommend for your wife the REDUCED REACH FOOTPEG KIT....is a nice add and helps a lot to be seated more confortable...also EZ to install..any other questions do not hesitate to contact me..Ride Safe  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Jorge

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2006, 06:40:27 PM »

As for the answer given to my question though I appreciate it, it really doesn't help. I know it can be done but need
the wire color to hook to. [highlight]I believe if jegomez knew he would have written it in his post because that was the question.[/highlight]I wanted to stop the hijacking and get some info, sorry if it interfered with the V-Girl thing on this site
KickStand

Hi Kickstand..I had no intention to get an argument .....I answered the question from Rjob74 in the previous page when he asked me this:

[highlight]JE, looks great thanks for an actual pic of the install. [/highlight]

[highlight]Do you have the fogs wired with the low beam as is legal or with high and low?[/highlight]

Ride safe......Jorge [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 06:41:43 PM by jegomez »

justgary

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2006, 11:30:58 PM »

Jorge
    We already put the reduced reach footpeg supports on Teresa's bike.  We lowered it 1" as well.  Makes it more comfortable for her 5''3" frame.  She likes the look of this engine guard with the lights.  Of course If she wants is she will get it -- I get my cams first though --  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif].  Have a great one and ride safe.  

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2006, 09:25:28 AM »

Jorge
    We already put the reduced reach footpeg supports on Teresa's bike.  We lowered it 1" as well.  Makes it more comfortable for her 5''3" frame.  She likes the look of this engine guard with the lights.  Of course If she wants is she will get it -- I get my cams first though --  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif].  Have a great one and ride safe.  
Hey Gary...please send a pic when she has her bike with all the goodies.....Ride safe my buddy.... [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
Jorge

justgary

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2006, 11:58:37 AM »

Will Do Jorge - I hope to have time this eve to take some pics of Teresa's bike.  V wants to see a pic of her exhaust as well.  Have a good one and ride safe

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2006, 12:48:43 PM »

He asked a question and then made it moot (he ex-membered himself [that sounds quite painful when you say it out loud]).

ccr

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2006, 12:56:00 PM »

he ex-membered himself

That was oh so very predicatable, we could all see it coming.  Oh Well  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  You can't please every chicken that comes here.   [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] ;D ;D ;D

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2006, 01:32:00 PM »

This site is like family to me, complete with inlaws, outlaws and some weird cousins   :o

ccr

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2006, 01:34:30 PM »

This site is like family to me, complete with inlaws, outlaws and some weird cousins   :o

So very true, thanks for perfect description of the joint.  Even the closets here hold skeletons like a family's.  Adds to the unpredicatable banter, and no one can disputer the candid and usually accurate advice.   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

:D

SE_ULTRA

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2006, 01:35:52 PM »

[smiley=ROFLOL.gif] @ weird cousins!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 01:36:46 PM by SE_ULTRA »
2006 FLHTCUSE

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2006, 01:50:28 PM »

[smiley=ROFLOL.gif] @ weird cousins!

[size=8]Are you talkin to me ?[/size] [size=14]Are you talkin to ME ? [/size] [size=24]ARE YOU TALKIN TO ME ? [/size]

[smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] :o
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 01:51:54 PM by SPIDERMAN »

justgary

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2006, 12:05:34 AM »

ahhhh family   [smiley=drink.gif]   :-?

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2006, 12:48:14 AM »

The guy sure got his knickers (or is it a thong) all twisted up over what seemed like nothing...at least to me.  His loss, in my opinion.

TTS Mastertune

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2006, 09:27:29 AM »

Will Do Jorge - I hope to have time this eve to take some pics of Teresa's bike.  V wants to see a pic of her exhaust as well.  Have a good one and ride safe

thanks my buddy....the same both of you....

Jorge

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2006, 09:29:56 AM »

And fortunately those who are not family are gone......... [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2006, 11:52:47 AM »

Well said, Jorge... [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Looking forward to pics of that VROD, GaryT....if my GF ever starts riding, that would be a bike to consider for her...I have ulterior motives though...I'd get to ride it too!!!   ;) [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

TTS Mastertune

justgary

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2006, 02:57:52 PM »

I did post some pics of her bike on the 16g exhaust thread.  Check them out.  I'll post some more a bit later.  Ride safe

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2006, 04:23:27 PM »

Well said, Jorge... [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Looking forward to pics of that VROD, GaryT....if my GF ever starts riding, that would be a bike to consider for her...I have ulterior motives though...I'd get to ride it too!!!   ;) [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

TC...in my case I would like that my wife would ride my VROD-SE, she has the morocycle endorsement on her driver license but she is afraid to ride. 3 years ago I purchased a 883 Custom 100th Anniv for her and in her second ride the bike went to one side when she braked and from that moment she resigned to ride.....she prefers to be in my back ::)
Jorge

justgary

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2006, 09:16:30 PM »

Teresa won't ride on back at all.  She loves her ride (and I get to ride it every now and then  ;D ).  Have a great one.  Later [smiley=banana.gif]

robert-flhrsei

• still on the road.........king !!!
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2007, 06:19:04 AM »

i feel pretty comfy with mine ... take a look ....
« Last Edit: January 13, 2007, 09:15:51 AM by flhtcse2004 »

robert-flhrsei

• still on the road.........king !!!
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2007, 06:19:49 AM »

another
« Last Edit: January 13, 2007, 09:17:01 AM by flhtcse2004 »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2007, 01:16:18 PM »

another

Hey Robert, you got that Rod looking awesome man! Who did the custom IC stuff? [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Hoist!  8-)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2007, 01:17:04 PM by Hoist »
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2007, 07:25:28 PM »

another

Robert what a nice bike you have......congrats!!!

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2007, 08:43:41 PM »

Very Nice...

[smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
  • Member#2263 DSPP#136,543,099
    • CVO2: 05' VRSCSE - sold
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2007, 10:33:07 PM »

Robert  :o :o :o That looks awesome, nice job.

Ed [smiley=pepper.gif]
"Looks like we got a date with Destiny and she's ordering the lobstah..."

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]

Page created in 0.304 seconds with 24 queries.