Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Anyone using clean cycle products?  (Read 4849 times)

Mitch_91

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • IN
Anyone using clean cycle products?
« on: March 17, 2016, 08:57:56 AM »

Hey guys. My first post to the forum but been a member for a while. Been using clean cycle quick clean for a while and didn't know if anyone else is using it? A friend let me try some and I've been using it regularly. I've had pretty good luck with it. Takes bugs right off with ease. Thought I would recommend it for some people wanting to clean there bike but tired of having to use soap and water method all the time. I like to clean my bike after every ride and using soap and water just took a lot of time. I use it on the whole bike. Just ordered a can of there spray shine and figured I would try it also. I don't work for this company or have anything to do with it. Just thought I'd recommend it and see if anyone else is using it also. Here's a picture of the can I've been using. www.cleancycle.com
2012 Street glide CVO hot citrus/gun stock. 4in Rinehart slip ons

4fun

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NJ

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Limited
Re: Anyone using clean cycle products?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 08:41:46 AM »

I have been using FW-1, it is also a spray and puts a nice shine on, also has carnauba wax in it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 10:13:37 AM »

I use what the auto detailers have used for years......Auto Magic for all my detail products for the bike or the truck.   They have many, many products but here's there waxes, polishes and sealants page.....    http://www.automagic.com/waxes-polymers-sealants/

Mitch91...how about going to the Introduction board and introducing yourself.  Tell us who you are, where you're from, what you ride and your riding experiences. That's where most first posts start.  :nixweiss:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 10:17:43 AM by JCZ »
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Mitch_91

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • IN
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2016, 10:44:42 PM »

Just thought i would see if anyone else was using it since i haven't seen anyone talk about the product and hard to find any reviews on it. Im glad to know thats where most first posts start but I'm not like most. Thanks though and what i ride is in my sig. :biggthumpup:

Gerhard

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com

• CVO1: 2016 FLHXSE
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2016, 08:08:56 AM »

Hey guys. My first post to the forum but been a member for a while. Been using clean cycle quick clean for a while and didn't know if anyone else is using it? A friend let me try some and I've been using it regularly. I've had pretty good luck with it. Takes bugs right off with ease. Thought I would recommend it for some people wanting to clean there bike but tired of having to use soap and water method all the time. I like to clean my bike after every ride and using soap and water just took a lot of time. I use it on the whole bike. Just ordered a can of there spray shine and figured I would try it also. I don't work for this company or have anything to do with it. Just thought I'd recommend it and see if anyone else is using it also. Here's a picture of the can I've been using. www.cleancycle.com
How about the rear panels of the bags: Each and every stop I get nervous, because the panels and the fender are pretty covered with dust. Wipin´/dusting it off with a piece of cotton doesn´t work - the dust seems to remember where it had been and somehow flies back to the bike ... does CCQ have a somehow antistatic effect?!
regards, Gerhard.
------------------------------------------------------
2018 BMW R nineT Urban G/S
2016 CVO Street Glide Black Licorice with Midnight Cobalt Flames >>> lemonized
2004 Ducati 998sFinal Edition Rosso Anniversario
2002 Triumph Speed Triple Black (sold)
1999 BMW R1100S Silver/Yellow Custom Paint (sold)
1994 BMW Funduro 650 Black (sold)

Mitch_91

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • IN
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2016, 06:13:49 PM »

I usually use the quick clean to get the bugs off and on the engine and chrome. After i get the bugs off the front i use bike spirits on the whole bike. This is what works for me and i can't find any swirls or scratches to speak of. Although it is hard to beat just using soap and water if your not in a hurry. This is what works for me and just my 2 cents.

BluBeaSSt

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MO

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2016, 07:37:21 AM »

What about that S100 stuff I see at dealers all the time? Anyone used that before?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

fredfoot

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NY

• CVO1: 2015 Street Glide CVO
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2016, 08:01:12 AM »

What about that S100 stuff I see at dealers all the time? Anyone used that before?

I use the s100 cleaner/detailer every time I do a quick clean. I think it makes the Hard Candy Mercury really Pop.

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2016, 11:32:41 AM »

On website link is the blue bottle the one you use? And have you tried the windshield product in the pic?

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 24 queries.