Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All

Author Topic: What the Hell Did You Guys Do Now?  (Read 8558 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
What the Hell Did You Guys Do Now?
« on: April 15, 2008, 08:45:39 AM »

Alright, WTF happened here last night? We now have lost a valuable member here! Why? :nixweiss:

Last night, after showing off some vacation pics, Brian (103tHunDer) stepped down as mod after getting razzed about locking his thread for some uninterrupted picture posting. Well. we all can't do that. Only mods can. Big friggin deal. But some got miffed, and gave him a hard time about it.

Well, it seems to have gotten out of hand though. Brian's name is now in Black. He musta deleted himself. Some of us can take each others BS better than others. Some ignore it, some fight back, some quit. I choose the first 2 options. I ain't lettin' any of ya'll skeer me away from something I love.

But we gotta be thinking about those that might not take it as well. Sometimes what is good-natured fun to one, turns into a nasty assault as viewed by another.

Don't know what to say otherwise. I for one just think it' a damn shame that we lost Brian, and I hate to see him gone!!! There was no need for it to get this far!!! >:(

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
Re: What the Hell Did You Guys Do Now?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 08:57:09 AM »

I must have missed this, but it sure is a shame if Brian has deleted himself from the forum.

Try to remember that whilst everyone has an opinion it doesn't have to be yours Brian.

Get yourself back in here.

Nige
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 09:16:52 AM »

I am sorry to hear of this.  Don't know what happened or why, but I really wish the self removal was not an option.  Need a 72 or 80 hour cooling off period to be allowed to actually delete your membership from this site.  I consider Brian to be one of my friends and so his not being here to share will be missed and unnecesarily.  If one gets upset about anything, we can all just step away, turn the computer off and go for a ride or something.  Not need to delete your personna completely.

Just my humble opinion of course.  :( :'( :

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 09:51:23 AM »

Mulligan's .....cimminey! 

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 10:31:05 AM »

Ah geez, I knew somethin' was up when I was enjoying Brian's pics of the Shiloh post.

Figured if I kept lookin' I'd find some BS reason for the whole thing, guess this sums it up.

:zwtf: over :nixweiss:

Jus' can't seem to get everyone to play nice I guess.............................

16HD117

• When I was fifteen I wanted to be older. This is not what I expected!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • AKA 04hd103,AKA 07hd110,AKA 11hd110,AKA 16hd110
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2008, 10:45:52 AM »

I am sorry to hear of this.  Don't know what happened or why, but I really wish the self removal was not an option.  Need a 72 or 80 hour cooling off period to be allowed to actually delete your membership from this site.  I consider Brian to be one of my friends and so his not being here to share will be missed and unnecesarily.  If one gets upset about anything, we can all just step away, turn the computer off and go for a ride or something.  Not need to delete your personna completely.

From what I understand this one instance is not the reason that Brian deleted his account.  Seems that this was just the "last straw".  There's a lot of things on this site that go on in the background in the form of PM's and emails that most of don't see.

I really hope things can be worked out with Brian!  This site will not be the same without him!  I consider Brian a good friend, a friend that I will stand by!
 :( :(

Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out shouting Holy Chit......... What a Ride!

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2008, 10:57:46 AM »

Since I seem to be in the center of this firestorm, let me say a couple of things.

I have never sent Brian (103tHunDer) a negative PM. I don't believe I've ever had a negative thing to say to him on the site or in person. In case anyone's forgotten, it was me who organized the t-shirt thank you for him in MV06.

Having said that, I saw the thread Brian started and wanted to jump in and post. For one thing, the shine on Brian's 00 SERG was incredible. Another was seeing a fellow 07 RG Pumpkin rider - - - and so on. Not being able to was akin to being asked over to someone's house to view slides and being told to shut up. I didn't agree with that and I said so. Also, I thought we aired out the issue of special perks for the Mods during the Twolane incident. So that was a part of it.

Now if anyone thinks I was sitting around twisting my mustache like Simon Legree trying to think of ways to cause hate and discontent they are out in Pluto somewhere.

I've posted damn near 6,000 posts, and I really think by now at least a few people might have caught on that I say what's on my mind and come what may. I also would think that a few people might give me just a wee bit of credit for being a stand up biker and good man.

I'm sorry this was the last straw for Brian, but it was the 1st straw from me, so I refuse to take a beating over it. If Brian was offended then I truly apologize, but I'm not about to grovel, not for Brian, not for anyone 

B B 
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 03:38:56 PM by SPIDERMAN »

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2008, 09:26:38 PM »

In case anyone's forgotten, it was me who organized the t-shirt thank you for him in MV06.

And a fine jester it was, although his wife is probably still up in arms over the "stack"
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2008, 09:28:01 PM »

And a fine jester it was, although his wife is probably still up in arms over the "stack"

rumor has it he had to remove some of the old stock  :'(

B B

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2008, 09:30:51 PM »

I'm with Candy 100%  :2vrolijk_21:

MV 2013

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2008, 10:33:30 PM »

rumor has it he had to remove some of the old stock  :'(

B B

I wouldn't be surprised.

I thought I had a picture of him with the pile, can't find it.

Someone else have it?? Would be a good shot here, kind of let those that were not there see the warm cozy feeling a bunch of strangers can have  :2vrolijk_21:

MV 2013

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2008, 10:40:34 PM »

Too darn bad - appears 103tHunDer deleted himself.  Possibly there is a reason for it we do not know about unrelated to the "locked thread" deal which I read & chuckled at but did not post in. 

Maybe I should have started that Sensitivity Thread" after all.   :nixweiss:
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2008, 10:47:05 PM »

Too darn bad - appears 103tHunDer deleted himself.  Possibly there is a reason for it we do not know about unrelated to the "locked thread" deal which I read & chuckled at but did not post in. 

Maybe I should have started that Sensitivity Thread" after all.   :nixweiss:

Life is most often like an iceberg iski. It's what you don't see below the surface causing all the problems

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2008, 10:48:54 PM »

Life is most often like an iceberg iski. It's what you don't see below the surface causing all the problems

Agreed BB.  Calm is sometimes a thin mask for chaos.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2008, 11:06:37 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised.

I thought I had a picture of him with the pile, can't find it.

Someone else have it?? Would be a good shot here, kind of let those that were not there see the warm cozy feeling a bunch of strangers can have  :2vrolijk_21:
Thought I'd never find this...

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

[/img]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All

Page created in 0.209 seconds with 24 queries.