Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12

Author Topic: Glare Professional Products  (Read 33565 times)

Sean M Cary

Re: Glare Professional Products
« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2008, 12:09:17 PM »

OK then, back on topic.  Here is a question about the age old dilemma.....

What do you do with a trophy BM?  In college you skipped the flush and called all the guys to admire the taper and diameter.  Now I live with a wife and two daughters who lack the appreciation. 

I have the most amazing story shared by a friend during college (can't verify it it's true).  At the next GTG, remind me and I'll share it around the fire.

:worthless:

Sean M Cary

« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2008, 12:09:50 PM »

You know, I can't believe Chuck didn't respond to my earlier post.   :confused5:  I mean come on, I thought "Denimplexin" was freaking hilarious!  I was laughing so hard when I was typing it, that I almost had a BM in the roomy part of my wranglers... :oops:

I was gaffawing on the inside...you just couldn't see it.   :huepfenlol2:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2008, 12:09:59 PM »

Ok guys, I think we need to stop this.
It's like we're all ganging up on a kid in the School yard!

Couldn't disagree more.  Looks like a great little chat about.... well.... I'm not sure what it's about.  But it's fun to watch.

In fact....

This will be a first time ever in world history kind of moment.  The very first EBCM Mass Execution Initiation.  Everyone in this thread who has picked on Glare, jeans, BM's or who is yet to pick on any of the above (or pick on a moderator) is hereby granted the designation of EBCM: Wholly Hellishly Obnoxious Really Evil.  If you were not already an EBCM you are now EBCM: WHORE. 

Wear the honor proudly.

Sean M Cary

« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2008, 12:15:06 PM »

Couldn't disagree more.  Looks like a great little chat about.... well.... I'm not sure what it's about.  But it's fun to watch.

In fact....

This will be a first time ever in world history kind of moment.  The very first EBCM Mass Execution Initiation.  Everyone in this thread who has picked on Glare, jeans, BM's or who is yet to pick on any of the above (or pick on a moderator) is hereby granted the designation of EBCM: Wholly Hellishly Obnoxious Really Evil.  If you were not already an EBCM you are now EBCM: WHORE. 

Wear the honor proudly.

Yeah, but which voice is saying this??  Is this going to be revoked once you realize what the "other" Twolane said?

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2008, 12:21:03 PM »

You know, I can't believe Chuck didn't respond to my earlier post.   :confused5:  I mean come on, I thought "Denimplexin" was freaking hilarious!  I was laughing so hard when I was typing it, that I almost had a BM in the roomy part of my wranglers... :oops:

That was perfect, but you caught me at a bad time. I was actually working. ;D

:indian_chief:

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2008, 12:25:32 PM »

In fact....

Wear the honor proudly.

Really!!!???  You would not play with my emotions like that would you? 

Because you are a EBCM.

What number? 

I'd like the square root of Pi (1.78125) but cannot express it without EBCM approval and will proudly label myself wharever number is cast upon me....

:cucumber: :jalapeno: :carrot: :apple: :bananarock: :mango: :orange:

Sean M Cary

« Reply #66 on: July 18, 2008, 12:30:30 PM »

Because you are a EBCM.

What number? 

I'd like the square root of Pi (1.78125) but cannot express it without EBCM approval and will proudly label myself wharever number is cast upon me....

See I would choose 8 and something...  It's the result of the square root of 69.

But, that's just me.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #67 on: July 18, 2008, 12:31:45 PM »

No numbers for the mass initiation.  Designation is EBCM: WHORE as detailed above.  Congratulations.  I am very proud of all of you.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2008, 12:32:01 PM »

Need I allude to my love of "pie" any further?  

Sean M Cary

« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2008, 12:34:27 PM »

No numbers for the mass initiation.  Designation is EBCM: WHORE as detailed above.  Congratulations.  I am very proud of all of you.

See the Chithead Twolane is back...

Chithead

Sean

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2008, 12:36:52 PM »

Because you are a EBCM.

What number? 

Wouldn't you think considering the topic from which this great honor was bestowed, our number would be "2." or maybe "duece"

« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 12:49:53 PM by Ghost Rider »

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2008, 12:38:30 PM »

I am just a whore as I was not titles EBCM prior to my whorishness.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2008, 12:39:09 PM »

See the Chithead Twolane is back...

Chithead

Sean

Chithead my ass.  I just noticed I'm suddenly a frakking Smurf.  For, well; I don't know how damn long the username has been lit up in red.  Beautiful wonderful glorious red.  Then I go and make one too many phrukking posts; type just once too damned often and I lose that great red-ness and turn blue.  Turn in to a damn SMURF.  This sucks.  Damn the website.  Damn the color blue.  Damn JetBlue and, well, damn damn damn damn damn.  That's all I'm saying on the subject.  Dammit.

Sean M Cary

« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2008, 12:39:43 PM »

Cipher the word WHORE into Hex Dex - I will use AES encryption to encrypt mine. 

Then I can be a "Secret" member and nobody will be able to figure out my number.  If I told you I would have to kill you.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2008, 12:40:59 PM »

Chithead my ass.  I just noticed I'm suddenly a frakking Smurf.  For, well; I don't know how damn long the username has been lit up in red.  Beautiful wonderful glorious red.  Then I go and make one too many phrukking posts; type just once too damned often and I lose that great red-ness and turn blue.  Turn in to a damn SMURF.  This sucks.  Damn the website.  Damn the color blue.  Damn JetBlue and, well, damn damn damn damn damn.  That's all I'm saying on the subject.  Dammit.

Yeah but that post knighted seveal of us peons to a status unbeknownest to mankind to even exist!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12

Page created in 0.176 seconds with 25 queries.