Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All

Author Topic: C&C Seat  (Read 9138 times)

Dragon42

• Full CVO Member
    • MO

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE
C&C Seat
« on: April 23, 2009, 10:56:52 AM »

JP and I finished up some work on my bike yesterday.  We finished the Fullsac baffles, HID lights, and some Hog Tunes speakers.  Then we added a C&C Solo seat.  Here is a picture of the finished look.  (At least I hope there is a picture when I post this)

2UP3DOWN

• Elite CVO Member
  • 2UP3DOWN

• CVO1: 2021 FLHTCUTGSE - Sunset Orange &amp Sunset Black
    • CVO2: 2013 FLHTCUSE8 Typhoon Maroon
    • CVO3: 2009 FLTRSE3 Silver Surfer - 2013 FLHRSE5 Crushed Saphire
Re: C&C Seat
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 11:51:58 AM »

I'm not familiar with C&C seats. 

I've owned three Corbin Solo Seats on three different bikes and have been very happy with the comfort once they've broken in (1,200 miles or so...)

How comfortable is the C&C seat..?  And has anyone actually broken one and found them to be as comfy as a Corbin..?

Black Diamond

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 11 FLHXSE2 "Vanessa"
    • CVO2: 08 FLHRSE4 "Lexi" "Bike from Hell"
    • CVO3: 02 FLHRSEI "Ruby"
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 12:08:32 PM »

I'm not familiar with C&C seats. 

I've owned three Corbin Solo Seats on three different bikes and have been very happy with the comfort once they've broken in (1,200 miles or so...)

How comfortable is the C&C seat..?  And has anyone actually broken one and found them to be as comfy as a Corbin..?

I've got a C&C solo and two up. Extremely comfy for the long hauls. Only had one Corbin for a Deuce. Did not fit right so I sent it back after much complaining from Corbin.

JW

2UP3DOWN

• Elite CVO Member
  • 2UP3DOWN

• CVO1: 2021 FLHTCUTGSE - Sunset Orange &amp Sunset Black
    • CVO2: 2013 FLHTCUSE8 Typhoon Maroon
    • CVO3: 2009 FLTRSE3 Silver Surfer - 2013 FLHRSE5 Crushed Saphire
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2009, 12:18:55 PM »

I've got a C&C solo and two up. Extremely comfy for the long hauls. Only had one Corbin for a Deuce. Did not fit right so I sent it back after much complaining from Corbin.

JW

Thanks for the feedback.  I've had troubles with Corbin, especially on my most recent purchase and quite honestly I'd rather avoid giving them my buisness again if I could find a seat that was as comfortable...   So, I'll be looking into the C&C and little more closely.

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2009, 12:28:17 PM »

Thanks for the feedback.  I've had troubles with Corbin, especially on my most recent purchase and quite honestly I'd rather avoid giving them my buisness again if I could find a seat that was as comfortable...   So, I'll be looking into the C&C and little more closely.
I too will be hard pressed giving Corbin any more of my $$$. That being said I am looking at both C&C and Mustang. Passing emails with Mustang as we speak.

Spoke to one of the owners of C&C via phone and have to say he was very knowledgeable, professional and willing to discuss options. That seems to be a great start  :2vrolijk_21:

Black Diamond

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2009, 12:28:44 PM »

Chuck's easy to talk to and you don't see used C&C seats for sale very often!

JW

Dragon42

• Full CVO Member
    • MO

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2009, 04:50:25 PM »

The seat looks great, and has a nice contour.  Very comfortable.  I have a Corbin on my Deuce, and it is comfortable, but not as forgiving as the C&C.  The C&C was great right out of the box.

Iglide

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2009, 08:26:58 PM »

Chuck's easy to talk to and you don't see used C&C seats for sale very often!

JW

That seat looks so much like the Corbin Dual Tour I rode so comfy with wife on my X. The deep saddle with the high lower back support is the ticket. Wish I had seen it earlier. You are on to something here, if it fits you for the long haul.... WOW...

Corbin was my first and last choose, until the customer service... well... didn't work out for me!

PS... Is there anything you can do to get that passanger back rest mounted higher. The back rest pad looks way cool !  :2vrolijk_21:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 08:34:19 PM by Iglide »
The impossible just takes a little longer

Black Diamond

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2009, 10:09:08 PM »

That seat looks so much like the Corbin Dual Tour I rode so comfy with wife on my X. The deep saddle with the high lower back support is the ticket. Wish I had seen it earlier. You are on to something here, if it fits you for the long haul.... WOW...

Corbin was my first and last choose, until the customer service... well... didn't work out for me!

PS... Is there anything you can do to get that passanger back rest mounted higher. The back rest pad looks way cool !  :2vrolijk_21:

I think these seats are great. I talked with my lady about getting a higher back rest. Her solution, she bought a Nightster. Once she gets comfortable riding solo, I be putting everything back to solo on mine also!

JW

Iglide

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2009, 10:13:08 PM »

I think these seats are great. I talked with my lady about getting a higher back rest. Her solution, she bought a Nightster. Once she gets comfortable riding solo, I be putting everything back to solo on mine also!

JW

All I can say is "You're a LUCKY Man", my wife won't ride solo..... say's "they are too big and heavy" suggestions are welcomed....

Iglide

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2009, 10:17:47 PM »

JW

Just a thought.... could she talk to my ... ahh never mind...

Black Diamond

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2009, 10:58:08 PM »

All I can say is "You're a LUCKY Man", my wife won't ride solo..... say's "they are too big and heavy" suggestions are welcomed....

Strange, when I here this statement, it is directed at me! Hmmmm!

JW

Iglide

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2009, 11:46:56 PM »

Strange, when I here this statement, it is directed at me! Hmmmm!

JW

Not at all about you bro... Just, that you seem to have a clue about the issue... HELP !!  2 Up keeps me from... well... all right then..

FLSTFI Dave

• IBA 69147
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
    • CVO2: 2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
    • CVO3: 2003 Fatboy, 95"quot, S&ampS 570 gear drive cam
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2009, 07:16:06 AM »

It's great having a wife that likes to ride her own bike.  Mine went up from a sportster to a Heritage in just 21 months. :coolblue:

Only bad thing is it's two bikes that you have to pay the Harley Tax on
2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
2019 FLTRXSE Red Pepper / Magnetic Gray Traded
2018 FLTRXSE Gunship Gray  Traded
2017 FLHXSE  Starfire Black / Atomic Red  Traded
2015 FLTRUSE Abyss Blue / Crushed Saphire Traded
2013 FLHRSE5 Diamond Dust 117  Traded
2012 FLTRXSE White Gold Pearl / Starfire Black  Traded
2009 FLTRSE3 Silver/Titanium  Traded
2003 Fatboy, real fire paint set,

harleync

• 2010 Street Glide
  • Senior CVO Member
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2009, 07:26:13 AM »

I have had the C&C seat about two years..I have always used the Corbin seats on bikes..C&C seat was around 450. Drops the rider about two inches and back around two inches from the factory seat..Love the seat no issues..Great for long rides and very sporty looking. :2vrolijk_21:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All

Page created in 0.171 seconds with 24 queries.