Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 49

Author Topic: JCZ mods have begun.......  (Read 169488 times)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: JCZ mods have begun.......
« Reply #270 on: October 10, 2009, 03:57:13 PM »

One more shot of my seat.

It was really great that Terrie came from the north and Marty and Van came from the south just to hang out with us for awhile. :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

StreetDog

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2016 FLHXSE RED STREET GLIDE
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHXSE SPICED RUM
    • CVO3: 2007 FLHRSE3 RAZOR RED
« Reply #271 on: October 10, 2009, 06:05:09 PM »

JCZ, are you going to put the front fog lights on too? What about exhaust and engine mods? Did you up grade the radio with an amp?

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #272 on: October 10, 2009, 11:35:52 PM »

They finally got back from lunch and finished Jon's seat and installed it.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #273 on: October 10, 2009, 11:37:12 PM »

He decided to keep the stock passenger back rest due to the adj. lumbar support.

West Coast GTG   

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #274 on: October 10, 2009, 11:40:48 PM »

Jon's bike being two toned.....was hard for him to decide which color to go with.  He then asked if they could sew two different colors and they assured him they could.  He had them go with two strands of the brighter color and one strand of the lighter color and stitch them side by side.  Made a very interesting and unique stitch pattern in the flame design.  There's a lot of potential with something like this but for now, he's definately got a one of a kind. :2vrolijk_21:

West Coast GTG   

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #275 on: October 10, 2009, 11:42:50 PM »

Here's an even closer shot, showing the two different colors and the stitch pattern up close.

Want to thank Marty and Van for riding up.......that was a real surprise. :2vrolijk_21:

West Coast GTG   

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #276 on: October 11, 2009, 12:10:12 AM »

JCZ, are you going to put the front fog lights on too? What about exhaust and engine mods? Did you up grade the radio with an amp?

I have the HID headlight.  Don't know about anything more........trying to keep the uncluttered, clean look. 

Exhaust and engine is stock.  I don't seem to have the heat issue that everybody else has and so I'm afraid to start messing with that.

No, haven't found an additional amp to be necessary with the HOG POD tweeters everything is clear at 80mph. :2vrolijk_21:

West Coast GTG   

tjstreetglide

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010flhxse
« Reply #277 on: October 11, 2009, 10:11:12 AM »

It looks to me that you both have your seats made without a welt. Is that correct?
TJ

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #278 on: October 11, 2009, 10:54:45 AM »

It looks to me that you both have your seats made without a welt. Is that correct?

No welt.

West Coast GTG   

VANAMAL

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SESG
    • CVO2: 2005 seeg banana
« Reply #279 on: October 11, 2009, 02:04:34 PM »

Marty and i got to see some of our pals and met a couple of new ones too. So Cal boys have to ride north where there all at though! JCZ bike is beautiful and jons is something to see too! I rode close to 500 miles and marty had to ride close to 700 or more- see you soon :bananarock:

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #280 on: October 11, 2009, 07:10:41 PM »

Marty and i got to see some of our pals and met a couple of new ones too. So Cal boys have to ride north where there all at though! JCZ bike is beautiful and jons is something to see too! I rode close to 500 miles and marty had to ride close to 700 or more- see you soon :bananarock:

You guys are riders..........and your visit was appreciated.

Got the SEEG down to the dealership today.  Consignment....hopefully their traffic will find somebody interested.

West Coast GTG   

tjstreetglide

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010flhxse
« Reply #281 on: October 11, 2009, 07:20:17 PM »

I have the HID headlight.  Don't know about anything more........trying to keep the uncluttered, clean look. 

Exhaust and engine is stock.  I don't seem to have the heat issue that everybody else has and so I'm afraid to start messing with that.

No, haven't found an additional amp to be necessary with the HOG POD tweeters everything is clear at 80mph. :2vrolijk_21:

Is the headlamp on the SESG a hid? If not what did you use?
TJ

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #282 on: October 11, 2009, 10:11:02 PM »

Is the headlamp on the SESG a hid? If not what did you use?

No, they don't come stock.  We have Xetronic.  Turn the volumne up on your computer and click on this thread for more info.  You can get these lights from Jim at Metal Dragon.........   http://www.xtralights.com/hidxenonmotorcycleconversionkitsmotorcyclehidkithidconversionkits.aspx

West Coast GTG   

Sapper6

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 SESG
« Reply #283 on: October 12, 2009, 02:12:02 PM »

No, they don't come stock.  We have Xetronic.  Turn the volumne up on your computer and click on this thread for more info.  You can get these lights from Jim at Metal Dragon.........   http://www.xtralights.com/hidxenonmotorcycleconversionkitsmotorcyclehidkithidconversionkits.aspx

JC, do you know if jim used the H4, digital or standard version?
Do you know which color option you have (crystal white, deep blue, etc.), and what do you think about the color you have?
Do you need the "disable on-board computer warning feature"?

Any help would be appreciated.  I may just have to email the company for more details.

Thanks

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #284 on: October 12, 2009, 06:19:46 PM »

JC, do you know if jim used the H4, digital or standard version?
Do you know which color option you have (crystal white, deep blue, etc.), and what do you think about the color you have?
Do you need the "disable on-board computer warning feature"?

Any help would be appreciated.  I may just have to email the company for more details.

Thanks

I believe they're the H4 but couldn't swear to it.  The color is 6000k Diamond Blue..........although to follow the color scheme of my bike, I should have asked him to go with the 8000k Deep Blue. ;D

Seriously, the Diamond Blue is what I have on my SEEG, also.  It's a very white light.....a clean light, especially compared to the stock light.  You don't realize how yellow those are until you see one next to one of these.  About the same difference between my Silverado and BMW.  Ernie tried the Deep Blue but they were too blue and so he switched back to the Diamond Blue.

West Coast GTG   
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 49

Page created in 0.161 seconds with 25 queries.